Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath)

3 posters

Go down

Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath) Empty Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath)

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 am

You have my people as well as some lions. You want to go through with an eye for an eye type of auction. Let me give you another option. I will buy them, name your price. I guarantee the parties you contacted either cannot pay as much as I can, or will just betray you and use the auction as a stepping stone for a very nasty although localized invasion.

That being said their is a much easier way to end this. The price for the my people, the lions, and to get this ridiculous bounty off my head. You wouldn't hold a cabin boy responsible for his captains actions. You do realize I was only hired to distract the fighters and if needed seize some of the frigates, I had no part in what happened next.

I'm sure that you would prefer ghaz to being shafted by some interdimensional beings, so name your price and we can work out the details.

Private message, but no real encryption
Mr Maehl,
Seeing as you have been hired to provide protection in the free systems you should be made aware that my people have been taken hostage by pirates in your space. I expect you will do everything in your power to get them back. If they offer ransom then please let me know and we can work out the details for their return.

If it comes to military action I would expect that you will be leading the push to rescue the abducted personnel.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath) Left_bar_bleue100/100Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath) Empty Re: Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath)

Post  TemporalEmpire Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 pm

blackheartsecurity wrote:You have my people as well as some lions. You want to go through with an eye for an eye type of auction. Let me give you another option. I will buy them, name your price. I guarantee the parties you contacted either cannot pay as much as I can, or will just betray you and use the auction as a stepping stone for a very nasty although localized invasion.

That being said their is a much easier way to end this. The price for the my people, the lions, and to get this ridiculous bounty off my head. You wouldn't hold a cabin boy responsible for his captains actions. You do realize I was only hired to distract the fighters and if needed seize some of the frigates, I had no part in what happened next.

I'm sure that you would prefer ghaz to being shafted by some interdimensional beings, so name your price and we can work out the

Dear Mr. Blackheart,

I have begun work as mediator between you and the pirates in question.
The pirates agree that you should be allowed to ransom your crew. But the pirates refuse to hand over the Lions of Earth unless Mr. Vulfrym is willing to trade himself for their release.

I disagree with the pirates but they are willing to speak through me.

Cecil Hornbow
Human Interpreter

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath) Left_bar_bleue120/120Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath) Empty Re: Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath)

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:41 am

*reply only to Blackheart*

Dear Blackheart,

Why in the heavens would you think I got hired by anyone to do security, much less an entire territory??? I can't even protect myself, which is why I hired you! Care to explain how you came to that conclusion?

With regards to the pirates, well, they hate your guts. You were complicit in the sale of 5,000 of their men to the Quall. Rumor has it they want retribution. 5,000 times, to be exact. I can help mediate, as a courtesy, but I am not in a position to lead any rescue missions. Maybe you can buy them off?? Maybe they'll let you off the hook if you help them in their...vengeance... in other ways. I won't mince words with you, Blackheart, everyone in this corner of the universe hates you, and they'll stop at nothing to exact their revenge. I'm a good talker, but that's about all I can do for you. Wait, no, that's a lie. If the citizens of the Free Systems agree to the release of your men, I'll make sure they are delivered to you safely and soundly. You won't need to enter Free Systems space if you don't want to. I can most definitely do that for you. If you need more, perhaps my peers in the Temporal Empire can assist you? I'll send the message along to them, and ask them to cast judgment in my stead.

Best of luck to you in the retrieval of your men. I'm here to arrange their delivery and or serve as an intermediary in any way you may require.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath) Left_bar_bleue125/125Open broadcast to the pirates as well as a message for Maehl (Wk6 aftermath) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down