Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extermination Fleets Update

2 posters

Go down

Extermination Fleets Update Empty Extermination Fleets Update

Post  UnityPrime Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:05 am

Iron Republic Sector Generals and Stock Holders,

We are pleased to report that 29 E-strain worlds have now been sterilized, in accordance with our treaty. Each of these worlds is being emptied of Unity Technology presently, and could support domed colonies, if you wish to colonize these planets.

We will soon initiate sterilization of 58 worlds. If you wish to discuss fleet dispersal, we would be happy to initiate strategic talks with your chosen representative.

Extermination Consensus
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Extermination Fleets Update Left_bar_bleue120/120Extermination Fleets Update Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Extermination Fleets Update Empty **highly encrypted back to sender**

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Please provide full report of E-Strain targets; including hive structures, defensive actions taken against your forces, ship defenses when applicable, and varieties of E-Strain sterilized (please be specific).

Your cooperation appreciated.

Office of Stockholder Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Extermination Fleets Update Left_bar_bleue125/125Extermination Fleets Update Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Extermination Fleets Update Empty Highly encrypted message to Su Maehl

Post  UnityPrime Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Stockholder Maehl,

My apologies for the delay. We had to perform optimal scouting of the E-strain systems in order to give you optimal targetting information. The E-strain have began to form nations from their tribes...and so it is quite critical that we strike soon.

Our Void Lords have captured data of great value. Three nations have made themselves dominant, and they are meeting to form an even greater alliance. Further, they have begun construction of vessels beyond bloomships, and they have made a number of battle stations. I have sent a proposal to Iron Republic command, but I wanted to give you a preview. If only to make you seem quite prepared for when the briefing comes.

Attached to this communique is a tactical read-out of the planets to attack, and the information we have gathered regarding the three nations. Each nation has at least 3000 bloom ships, and I suspect that the Tribe I have designated as 01 may have some larger ships.

Considering that the next plan requires attacking many planets at the same time, I've suggested an assult on the meeting of the E-strain and their capital planets. With luck, this will draw defenders to our primary fleets. Then the purification of other planets can begin.

My fleets will be in reserve to help as you call in commands. Its my hope that you can bring in sufficient force to bear. Particularly, if you can spear-head this endevor and it goes smoothly, you will be quite the war-hero.

Business aside, how have you been? I must ask, how is the life of a stockholder treating you? Do you still live in the Free Systems?

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Extermination Fleets Update Left_bar_bleue120/120Extermination Fleets Update Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Extermination Fleets Update Empty Re: Extermination Fleets Update

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Prime,

Thank you for this information. Begin the plans and we, the Stockholders, will discuss accordingly and, in turn, meet you on the battle field. I'll leave the more personal aspects of your query for another time. We look forward to working together to end this E-Strain menace.

Yours sincerely,
Stockholder Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Extermination Fleets Update Left_bar_bleue125/125Extermination Fleets Update Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Extermination Fleets Update Empty Re: Extermination Fleets Update

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum