Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encrypted to Ragman only

2 posters

Go down

Encrypted to Ragman only Empty Encrypted to Ragman only

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:52 am

Ragman,

As you have noticed by now I'm sure, the whole universe knows it was Uloh Manslayers that raided Druzi Prime. This leaves us with a very upset Sector General Deer on our hands. He's already made demands that I publicly punish you and the UFC. I have counter suggested that you offer a diplomatic apology and pay reparations for the attack to Druzi Prime. I have no idea if this will be acceptable to them or not. My hope is that it will be.

However I think it would be best if you handled the negotiations on this. I can only speak for you so far in this matter. I will happily be part of any talks but it was your forces and your orders and your people who are the most likely to pay for it if a deal can't be reached.

Field Marshall Strykker.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted to Ragman only Left_bar_bleue120/120Encrypted to Ragman only Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encrypted to Ragman only Empty Re: Encrypted to Ragman only

Post  PresidentRagman Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 pm

*encrypted reply*

Sir,

I will attempt to converse with him. the only communication i have heard any of my poepl receiving from him was him accusing the administator of Haephestom of being a terrorist. I can only guess that he did not read the message header when replying to a business inquiry the manager had sent.

From what i have seen of the SectorGeneral, there is not going to be a way to stop him from getting his pound of flesh. As such, I do not plan to draw out this confortation. I plan to offer a Payment of 1 million Gahz plus 10% of Haephestom's income for 6 months as restitution. i also am planning to ask that he accepts my offer of 'administrative discipline' as it was mu poorly worded instructions to a newly promoted officer that led to the incident. As the officer has already been demoted and punished, i can not ask him to take the punishment for my failure as a leader.

If my offer is accepted , I would greatly appereciate it if you would serve as a witness.

Ragman
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted to Ragman only Left_bar_bleue150/150Encrypted to Ragman only Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  PresidentRagman Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:23 pm

*message hand delieved to Refuge*

sir,

I have heard back from SectorGeneral Deer. He has chosen to accept my proposal. He has decide that if I pay the restitution and take my lashes that the porblem with be resolved. The person that he wishes to administir the displine is you. you will need to bring 3 EEF technicians with you. The event will be televised and catered. If I am going to put my wellbeing up for the greater good, I would like for everyone to see it.

ragman
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted to Ragman only Left_bar_bleue150/150Encrypted to Ragman only Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:33 am

**Hand delivered reply**

Ragman,

Yes I had a message a few days ago from Deer. He seemed rather pleased with himself. Well if you've accepted this then I won't argue. I'll be there shortly with the technicians. Deer asked me to bring along some Zela so they could be sure it was really you and not a shapshifter which I will also bring. I'll be there at the appointed time.

Field Marshall Strykker.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted to Ragman only Left_bar_bleue120/120Encrypted to Ragman only Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down