Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watercooler Chat

+25
sectorgeneralstark
PirateCaptainFleshstealer
Le-aHiveQueen
F.KalMarx
Oleifera
OrleosSacrenine
MaehlHoldings
MichaelHerbertGilmour
DPrisoner00200
ViggoTheKasanthian
PresidentRagman
Palomedes
FieldMarshallStrykker
TemporalEmpire
Lions of Earth
TerraNovaIndustries
AdmiralLayneYr
TheSectorGeneralDeer
Mor'aye'ahn
UnityPrime
LeftenantRyuk
blackheartsecurity
GeneralGarminFe
Ar'yayhivequeen
Lil'ye'ahn
29 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Empty Re: Watercooler Chat

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:50 am

blackheartsecurity wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:
TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:
TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:I also love it how the Temporal Empire needed to lure me into a trap to justify attacking a rogue faction of the Quall. It is just so funny how everyone keeps giving me justification for war. I knew that it was a trap of course, that was blatantly obvious but the why of the trap eluded me. Now I know and....i am so underwhelmed Razz
Just the Temporal Empire picking a fight, Razz
I look forward to the bombs flying. Very Happy

You were acting the fool, they playing you like a silly carousel . You go round and round and they keep pulling the string. Did you already forget they set you up at the beginning of the beta test?

I give the TE credit for playing it close to their chest. You think they jump left and instead they are at home banging your mom.

Well my character had no reason not to attack. A claim to an ultimate weapon stinks of trap but the possibility of it being true has to be quashed. If a faction claimed to have a weapon that targets only Brethren that could wipe them out in mass the IR would have to respond for example.
Of course I as a player knew it was a trap, I clearly remember the beta test event.
Though Deer is the last one to call out anyone, he has been embarrassed by half the factions in the game. Laughing
If a stranger who knew nothing about DR looked at the space game and looked at the IR they would think they are rather pathetic Razz
It is nice that the Unity is holding the IR's hand now, so they can actually win a few battles heh heh.

You are right about the Temporal Empire, they are very sneaky, they are coming across as nice
villains lol!

easy for you to say you screwed up any trust or teamwork in our faction cuz your too arrogant. We were fine AND having fun before you joined us. Then you joined the IR and made it a stress to get anything done in faction.

As for the Temporal Empire I hope they take out your entire holdings, then maybe admin will let me kick you out of our faction then you can go to bed with the EEF like you aparently want to.
Why did you even join the IR? Just so you could jump in on a faction I've been working on for two years and rip it apart. You are doing a better job of it than Amanda. She expected to work at tearing up the IR instead you did it by week 1. Golf claps for you.

Ah personal attacks over the forum, very nice.
I have indeed noticed all the growth the IR has done since the space game has started.....oh it seems to have shrunken...alot, lol!

Actually it hasn't...at all, in fact brethren space which is contested wasn't in the last game so technically it has expanded pig

Whats shrunk is Quall control of Krypos, now who's fault is that? sunny

Indeed my holdings in Kyrpos have gotten smaller, against the might of the Trilat we feeble mortals can only tremble Razz
Ha ha ha, thankfully I understand the concept of diplomacy, and I may weaken in some fronts but I get stronger in others. That is one of the points of the game, if you run into a wall and cannot smash it down, get some allies to help you take it apart.

TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:Let me guess you are friends with Aryay OOC right? I can tell because there is no in game reason you two interact the way you do.

Do you know who I am also friends with in real life? Maehl Holdings and my characters hates that character. Thankfully i am an adult and what happens in the game doesn't change what I think of the person out of the game. Of course people's out of game actions do effect my opinion of them Razz
Also I know the Unity Prime player, we get along quite well out of game too. Not as close to him but we have hung out several times and we get along just fine.

As for Blackheart, my people need equipment i offer money he accepts the money and does jobs like any mercenary. He also does deals with Unity Prime and Layne Yr.
As for TNI he also was hired to do jobs and he did do jobs and he was paid. He was in trouble and in my territory and thus I helped him so he would keep doing jobs for me.

However it must be a big conspiracy! In fact lets look at how the Trilat factions are going above and beyond to help Maehl! This is impossible as they are not in the same faction! Oh wait....they do business and thus are useful to each other and thus help each other.
LOOK! Maehl and the Temporal Empire are conspiring together and are in cahoots! But Maehl is in the Independent Corporations and they are the Temporal Empire! NOOOOO.

Diplomacy enables people to work together even though they aren't in the same faction. Fascinating I know

TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:Thank you for pointing that out Blackheart, really thank you.

Aryay

That's smart bright boy,
Yes I was told by Admin it was my job out of character to allow players to grow kingdoms. Of course in character Deer blames it on the board of directors.

So feel free to make fun of me for doing it.

Ooh more mocking of me personally, at least you aren't cursing every 4 seconds like you did during your PMs.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue120/120Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:01 am

When Y'all arrange the wedding let me know

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oleifera Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:05 am

PLAY NICE!

Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Ihasastik
Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:07 am

How bout all that dirty laundry??

Since its getting flung, I'm going to validate Deer's experience. Even throughout the course of this thread there appears to me a concerted effort for groups of friends to work together for questionable reasons.

It's adversely affected my enjoyment of the game and, on some levels, detracts from the enjoyment I would otherwise be having.

I'm not calling anyone out, I'm not pointing fingers. I'm sharing my experience so that everyone takes a look at what they're doing, why they're doing it, and hopefully act in ways to promote everyone's mutual enjoyment, because I don't get the sense that's happening.

And please don't respond to this post, because it'll be counterproductive and make me feel as if you're trying to invalidate my experience of the game, which would be unfair.

Thanks.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue125/125Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:08 am

Honestly Aryay fuck you.

I am done. When space 3 is over I'm out. I enjoyed this game but single handedly you have made sure I have no interest in continuing with your trolling.

You were a moderator and all you've done is made sure to make me feel like a second class citizen in my own faction since space 3 started.

To everyone else you guys rock and I consider myself honored to get to create stories with you.
This will be my last ooc post.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue120/120Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:09 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:How bout all that dirty laundry??

Since its getting flung, I'm going to validate Deer's experience. Even throughout the course of this thread there appears to me a concerted effort for groups of friends to work together for questionable reasons.

It's adversely affected my enjoyment of the game and, on some levels, detracts from the enjoyment I would otherwise be having.

I'm not calling anyone out, I'm not pointing fingers. I'm sharing my experience so that everyone takes a look at what they're doing, why they're doing it, and hopefully act in ways to promote everyone's mutual enjoyment, because I don't get the sense that's happening.

And please don't respond to this post, because it'll be counterproductive and make me feel as if you're trying to invalidate my experience of the game, which would be unfair.

Thanks.

I am responding to your post. Great Scotts sir you are wrong! afro

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:11 am

Now that the missions are closed, I felt it was a good time to make a reveal. It wasn't the Temporal Empire that set up the trap in the Free Systems and that whole bit about the end to the Quall forever thing. It was me. I had a little help, but Temporal Empire is innocent.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:16 am

GeneralGarminFe wrote:Now that the missions are closed, I felt it was a good time to make a reveal. It wasn't the Temporal Empire that set up the trap in the Free Systems and that whole bit about the end to the Quall forever thing. It was me. I had a little help, but Temporal Empire is innocent.

You rock!! I wish I could give you some sort of bonus

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:27 am

TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:Honestly Aryay fuck you.

I am done. When space 3 is over I'm out. I enjoyed this game but single handedly you have made sure I have no interest in continuing with your trolling.

You were a moderator and all you've done is made sure to make me feel like a second class citizen in my own faction since space 3 started.

To everyone else you guys rock and I consider myself honored to get to create stories with you.
This will be my last ooc post.

It seriously would suck to lose you. Your character has very much defined what the Iron Republic is all about. And recieved accolades from it on numerous occasions.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:33 am

To interrupt a bit further, I just got back from work and managed to post a little tid-bit in the missions before time passed. Now I'm catching up on the OCC and find what's been going on is a travesty.

I don't know General Deer the player at all. I don't even OCC with him in-game. But the loss of the player is not something I would like to see in the least. I had a feeling that continued out-of-character responses, either in the forum or in PM, would lead to trouble. Deer is quite possibly one of the most enjoyable characters to read. His posts are short and they may not be filled with fantastic descriptions of everything going on, but he stamps each one with his own brand of humor and style. I read his posts and say, "Damn that guy is crazy." I read his mission posts and I say, "Damn we are so screwed." And I love every second of it.

I don't want to see this player leave, and even if that can no longer be avoided at this point, I would very much like everyone to promote a good gaming experience from now on, before he or someone else decides they need to leave us even sooner.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 am

GeneralGarminFe wrote:To interrupt a bit further, I just got back from work and managed to post a little tid-bit in the missions before time passed. Now I'm catching up on the OCC and find what's been going on is a travesty.

I don't know General Deer the player at all. I don't even OCC with him in-game. But the loss of the player is not something I would like to see in the least. I had a feeling that continued out-of-character responses, either in the forum or in PM, would lead to trouble. Deer is quite possibly one of the most enjoyable characters to read. His posts are short and they may not be filled with fantastic descriptions of everything going on, but he stamps each one with his own brand of humor and style. I read his posts and say, "Damn that guy is crazy." I read his mission posts and I say, "Damn we are so screwed." And I love every second of it.

I don't want to see this player leave, and even if that can no longer be avoided at this point, I would very much like everyone to promote a good gaming experience from now on, before he or someone else decides they need to leave us even sooner.

Having played a faction that opposed him in the past I concur, fighting him was always a nightmare in a good way, The IR were pushovers until I fought deers. I honestly preffered taking on the metatrons because at least they were predictable.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:48 am

OMG reliable shiv in the game update, that is epic!

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:11 am

Interesting...well, if you are being serious then I am indeed sorry. I do not want to see you leave, if you had any problem with my moderating I would have loved to hear about the particulars of when my actions as a moderator hindered you. If you can out them in a polite clear and concise manner. I do not recall ever using my powers as a moderator to do anything to your character. In fact the only IR player I have actually moderated was Le-a Hive Queen, having her edit her posts to remove metagaming and for using outside of space game knowledge, on two occasions. So I am not sure how me being a moderator has anything to do with this at all.

As for Garmen Fe Twisted Evil
Very nice plan indeed, so I have to wonder, are they truly ignorant of the plan or did they see it and decide to take advantage of it? I have to wonder indeed Razz

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:36 am

The plan was originally aimed at La-a specifically. I wanted to discredit the non-rouge Hive Queen more then going after you. I think the move made by the Temporal Empire to cash in on the situation developed from diplomacy which I actually had no part in. No secret messages sent after the fact. No closed door sessions to discuss what to do after the first mission was posted. I am 99.9% sure no one told the Temporal Empire what I had planned from beginning to end.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:57 am

I figured that the plan was aimed more at her. In fact I figured that they would go after her since she was the one who seized the lead ship with her Quall. My Brethren were there to secure the ship grab the Quall and leave.

The Temporal Empire picked my character to go after because my character told them that they needed to watch their citizens more careful and implied that this whole event was their fault for not notifying the Quall that this was a hoax. If they had one of their people claiming to have a WMD they needed to find out the truth and then inform others.
Then I said it was hypocritical for time traveling aliens for being angry at others for going into their territory considering that they jump from time period to time period changing people's fates.
My character challenged their authority so they shifted focus to my character.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:23 am

On a related note, Garmen Fe, you are going to wipe out that fleet of mine. Yeah the ships that are active there are going to try to hold you off but if the mission ends with more then 15% of my fleet intact I will be surprised.
Heh, I think you might be going a bit overkill on the disabled mothership Razz
That is the only ship that I am going to be sad about losing, my poor poor super capital ship Sad
Nice attack though, I bet it will look cool when it is put together in the narrative.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:On a related note, Garmen Fe, you are going to wipe out that fleet of mine. Yeah the ships that are active there are going to try to hold you off but if the mission ends with more then 15% of my fleet intact I will be surprised.
Heh, I think you might be going a bit overkill on the disabled mothership Razz
That is the only ship that I am going to be sad about losing, my poor poor super capital ship Sad
Nice attack though, I bet it will look cool when it is put together in the narrative.

Fear my 100 stilettos. Muahahaha!

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue125/125Watercooler Chat - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:28 pm

You know whats kind of scary, a trillion Ghaz is pocket money for the IR. LOL suddenly all my aspirations look pathetic in comparison.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:42 pm

blackheartsecurity wrote:You know whats kind of scary, a trillion Ghaz is pocket money for the IR. LOL suddenly all my aspirations look pathetic in comparison.

I think that was the point Smile. Way to disinflate the cranium, eh?

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:45 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
blackheartsecurity wrote:You know whats kind of scary, a trillion Ghaz is pocket money for the IR. LOL suddenly all my aspirations look pathetic in comparison.

Sorta, at the same time its nice knowing that no matter what i do I don't stand a chance for the crown. Truth be told I dunno how to spend a trillion. It makes no sense for my character to buy a huge fleet, honestly I come into that kind of money my character might retire lol

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:41 pm

blackheartsecurity wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:

Sorta, at the same time its nice knowing that no matter what i do I don't stand a chance for the crown. Truth be told I dunno how to spend a trillion. It makes no sense for my character to buy a huge fleet, honestly I come into that kind of money my character might retire lol

Why dearest Black, the answer is simple! Buy the planets of the others and rent the space to them! If you are in the position to do so then dish out the cash and then over time, (if you gots the general leyas and yous gonna livs foevar!) you get MORE CASH!!!! Or you could be a charitable bastard and donate it to poor people charities.

The reason why I say this is because if anyone's ever played the game Spore, I upgraded, bought, and killed off all the other planets in that game in the 6 months I didn't have internet. Nothing like time to make you get lots and lots of money!

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  F.KalMarx Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Orleos, but then you'd become the Iron Republic.

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:00 pm

F.KalMarx wrote:Orleos, but then you'd become the Iron Republic.

With a shiny new wrapper!

Make people think you're different, and then poison them with the old bad candy that remains inside, but due to them not knowing it'll be to late for them to save themselves! It's brilliant brilliant brilliant I tell you! Genius I say! *knocks over random bottle and contents kill plant* Or...you could just poison them with this!

No one would see it coming.

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  F.KalMarx Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:03 pm

I believe that is what UMart is Twisted Evil

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:20 pm

What? Nope. Its a store.

*whistles innocently*

UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum