Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attn: Viggo The Kasanthian

2 posters

Go down

Attn: Viggo The Kasanthian Empty Attn: Viggo The Kasanthian

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Mon May 09, 2011 10:06 pm

The enclosed is a videomessage for Viggo the Kasanthian.

As always, it begins with Michael simply looking out at the recording device, whatever it may be. His expression is serious as always, not showing a hint of the irritation that he must be feeling.

"Viggo, it has come to my attention that you have landed some sort of additional living creatures on the planet in addition with your species. Furthermore, preliminary examinations seem to show that your 'species' is not self-replicating, or at least it does not seem to be. Beyond even that, whatever structures you have set up do not seem to be related to the species you have seeded. I find this akin to Unity landing a factory down on the planet, and simply manufacturing some sort of robot on the surface. Perhaps my understanding of the situation is not complete, but this does not seem to be in the spirit of the 'competition.' If you would not mind providing me with written documentation to assuage my concerns, I would greatly appreciate it. I think it is quite understandable that I am taking this event extremely seriously.

Have a nice evening."

With that, the feed terminates and the scientist's logo appears as usual.
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Attn: Viggo The Kasanthian Left_bar_bleue100/100Attn: Viggo The Kasanthian Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Attn: Viggo The Kasanthian Empty Re: Attn: Viggo The Kasanthian

Post  ViggoTheKasanthian Wed May 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Grrreetings Gilmoouuure,
...Nih... Now see here boy, as you have put it " your understanding is not complete." Given the right ...phl....perameters this is a species that can be self-replicating, and I am experimenting to see what racial traits can beadded to the ...muf...mix. So rather than taking others peoples word, stop trying to choke me out with ...tarf....toxicity and let me have my mountainside. Afterall, we are bother members of the ...Tac...Trilat, and it'd be a damn ...slu... shame seeing that we can't keep things nice and quaint, working alongside each other.
I do hope that was enough to the point, and what you needed to be reassured about ...or something. Twisted Evil
Viggo
ViggoTheKasanthian
ViggoTheKasanthian

Location : Questing on Refuge, while trying to dodge and stay alive

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Attn: Viggo The Kasanthian Left_bar_bleue100/100Attn: Viggo The Kasanthian Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Wed May 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Michael's reply would flicker back within moments of the termination of Viggo's transmission. It would compose only of text.

Viggo:

You attempted to address exactly one of my concerns, and you did not do it especially well. The fact that your species 'can' be self-replicating, under certain parameters, seems to confirm my initial suspicions. Furthermore, that you evaded my other comments leads me to believe that I was closer to the mark than you might like to admit.

The purpose of this experiment was to design a species that could achieve dominance of CV-β4. To that end, I do indeed plan on working alongside you.

Scientist Michael Herbert Gilmour
Head Manager of the Habitat Project

The feed then terminates, without his familiar logo.
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  ViggoTheKasanthian Thu May 12, 2011 5:48 am

Gilmour.
You speak as the majority of your kind, an ignorant earther. It is not up to you to decide how i run my operation. Lets just say that you know very little of what's actually going on other than ...ygu...your shrooms, so ... bug... back down little earther.
The Kasanthian
ViggoTheKasanthian
ViggoTheKasanthian

Location : Questing on Refuge, while trying to dodge and stay alive

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down