Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Seedling

3 posters

Go down

The Lost Seedling Empty The Lost Seedling

Post  Admin Fri May 06, 2011 6:08 am

Oleifera has also just learned that one of her seedlings is alive, but apparently brainwashed by the Kasanthians.
This thread is for Oleifera and ViggotheKasanthian to discuss the situation.

It would take a creative solution to get the little one offplanet even if she wanted to leave. The planet is truly toxic, and only a layer of Nightmare flesh prevents the non-nightmare inhabitants of the pits from dying from toxic spores.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Lost Seedling Empty Message to Viggo

Post  Oleifera Mon May 09, 2011 1:10 am

This one thanks you for the care which you have bestowed upon its last remaining seedling. One wonders if you would be so kind as to allow this one's nursery Builders access to the young one so that they can begin the teaching sequences needed to bring forth consciousness and reason.

This one would remind you that this seedling is not a full clone, but only contains a small portion of genetic material, so withholding the young for yourselves will only gain you a fraction of this one's knowledge. If this one remembers correctly, this particular seedling received a suite of genes for withstanding drought and high temperatures, but little else.
Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Lost Seedling Left_bar_bleue100/100The Lost Seedling Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

The Lost Seedling Empty Re: The Lost Seedling

Post  ViggoTheKasanthian Mon May 09, 2011 6:36 pm

The ...rgb....request can be granted for this one. Though the environment and basic ...lir...living situation on this planet has gone horrifically wrong, I believe it could be remedied. I would ask for your ...suf...suggestion and/or ...ass.. assistance in correcting the habitat.
Viggo
ViggoTheKasanthian
ViggoTheKasanthian

Location : Questing on Refuge, while trying to dodge and stay alive

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Lost Seedling Left_bar_bleue100/100The Lost Seedling Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oleifera Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:57 am

This one has not meant to forsake its small offspring for so long - would it be possible for a team of Builders to land a ship and load the seedling aboard? Or is the atmosphere too corrosive for a ship to pass through safely?

Once the seedling has been removed to a safer location, preferably on Zahaz, this one will allow your scientists to study it jointly with us.
Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  ViggoTheKasanthian Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:20 am

This one has ...ruh...responded too late for things to matter one CV Beta 4. I have ...loo....lost my encampment there and now work from the floating fortress that was oce the ...muh.....mountainside of CV Beta. I would invite you to visit, and teach your ...se....seedling but this is an invitation for you and only you, no ...buh...builders need come. You will see she is doing quite well, and happily ....tat....toying with my apprentices, as they have become quite fond of one another. I hope ...tha...this one will understand my conditions, and we can start working together.
Viggo
ViggoTheKasanthian
ViggoTheKasanthian

Location : Questing on Refuge, while trying to dodge and stay alive

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down