Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offer of Assistance (wk2)

3 posters

Go down

Offer of Assistance (wk2) Empty Offer of Assistance (wk2)

Post  MaehlHoldings Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Greetings Scozzuz Blorp,

On behalf of Maehl Holdings, a trade and logistics company, I welcome you and the Ydyara to the Polar Expanse.

Our company is currently performing market research throughout the Polar Expanse, for the purpose of assisting our clients and potential clients with navigating the complex changing economy. I do not want to presume the nature of your prior interactions with humans (also referred to sometimes as Earthers), Tzira, and other races that currently inhabit the galaxy. Therefore, most simply, I help different people, or sentient beings, trade goods (or things) they have for goods (or things) they don't. I also help people find the goods, or things, that they may want but cannot access.

To that end, I'd like to know how I may assist you and your people now that you have returned. I know very little about your culture, your society, and your needs as living things. Humans, for example, require food, shelter, and clothing in order to survive.

What things does your race require for survival? Do you have those things available on Yd ev Nar? What, if anything, is missing from the planet you are on that you would like to have? How, if at all, do the Ydyara trade, or exchange goods? What things do you and your kind have in excess that may be considered of value to other living creatures?

If you are amenable and provide answers to these queries, I will be able to offer my assistance to by advising you of the things you may need or want that you do not currently have, as well as advising you of what benefits may be provided by you to other sentient beings. If required, I may also be able to assist you in intergalactic travel as well as assist you and your kin in the process of integration into modern, galactic, society.

I eagerly anticipate your responses to my queries and hope I can be of service and assistance to you.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Offer of Assistance (wk2) Left_bar_bleue125/125Offer of Assistance (wk2) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Offer of Assistance (wk2) Empty Re: Offer of Assistance (wk2)

Post  Admin Thu May 26, 2011 3:10 am

Scozzuz needs more BOOZE!
Maehl Quick, bring BOOZE!!!

I know we have ignored your communications. We are sorry. We watched news and saw how Layne Yr bringing house down on Mor'aye'ahn for not replying. We Ydyara don't need much, just enough party.
We can give you Yd slugs if you want party animals for later but we don't understand this whole trade thing. Every Ydyaran in a Yd Ev Nar can have everything as long as they share it.

We blobbish can simply transfer nutrients by touch between our own kind. So when one Ydyaran has all have.
But WE need Booze.

Scozzuz, drinker than usual drunken

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:27 am

Dear Scozzus,

Booze is a commodity we have in plenty. However, we cannot merely give it to you, so allow me to briefly advise you what is trade:

I have a product that you want, I.e. booze. If I offer you booze, it is my expectation to receive a fair market value return on that item. This return may be coin set at a specific value, another commodity, such as oil, or a service, such as labor. Allow me to provide examples:

1 case of wine is worth 1 ghaz, or five gallons of gas, or one day of high level labor (I.e. piloting patrol).

So, if I were to offer you booze, what do you have to trade?

Sincerely,
Mani Shevitz
Senior Sales Executive, Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Offer of Assistance (wk2) Left_bar_bleue125/125Offer of Assistance (wk2) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:50 pm

The six Vespa freighters flew in a tight formation. Around them Aegis fighters piloted by Blackheart Yd ev nar flew death defying stunts and formations Their EMP missiles replaced with fire works.

The freighters landed in the space port and the backs dropped. Hover trucks painted with splashy and edgy Dos Marx ads flew out and spread out to all the parks and other public meeting places.

At the largest park three of the trucks pulled up. A deep jelly quivering "OHHH YEAHH!!" Resonated from hidden speakers. The middle trucks side walls fell away revealing scantily glad females and males from all peoples including the luscious "Ms Yd ev Nar" with her seductive purple sub dermal goo high lights.

The earther and children of the falosini begin tossing special, easy to open, beer packages of Dos Marx. After the initial round a look alike of "the worlds most influencial man" F Kal Marx comes out, tells some witty, and yet deep sounding stories before the next round of Dos marx is passed out.

After that the dance music with its hard bass will start up and the party can start. Dos Marx regular will be free, but Dos marx select, Really dark beer, and the epic Dos marx Glow ale will all be for sale for ghaz or on credit.

Childeen and Scozzus shared a keg of glow ale, the ale made from special nilosian herbs and spices that literally glows and in ydevar makes them completely luminescent.

"So Prez, We can do this every week if you want. I figure I buy you guys some factories, I tell you what I need and every week I trade you all the booze and other party favorites you guys need to keep it bumping, and I use the industry. You ever want to change the deal just tell me, and I'll stop sending ya booze. The factories are for you guys even if you decide you don't want anymore, because you guys ROCK!" Childeens speech was slightly slurred from the alcohol, this stuff had some kick he realized.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Offer of Assistance (wk2) Left_bar_bleue100/100Offer of Assistance (wk2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:09 am

blackheartsecurity wrote:The six Vespa freighters flew in a tight formation. Around them Aegis fighters piloted by Blackheart Yd ev nar flew death defying stunts and formations Their EMP missiles replaced with fire works.

The freighters landed in the space port and the backs dropped. Hover trucks painted with splashy and edgy Dos Marx ads flew out and spread out to all the parks and other public meeting places.

At the largest park three of the trucks pulled up. A deep jelly quivering "OHHH YEAHH!!" Resonated from hidden speakers. The middle trucks side walls fell away revealing scantily glad females and males from all peoples including the luscious "Ms Yd ev Nar" with her seductive purple sub dermal goo high lights.

The earther and children of the falosini begin tossing special, easy to open, beer packages of Dos Marx. After the initial round a look alike of "the worlds most influencial man" F Kal Marx comes out, tells some witty, and yet deep sounding stories before the next round of Dos marx is passed out.

After that the dance music with its hard bass will start up and the party can start. Dos Marx regular will be free, but Dos marx select, Really dark beer, and the epic Dos marx Glow ale will all be for sale for ghaz or on credit.

Childeen and Scozzus shared a keg of glow ale, the ale made from special nilosian herbs and spices that literally glows and in ydevar makes them completely luminescent.

"So Prez, We can do this every week if you want. I figure I buy you guys some factories, I tell you what I need and every week I trade you all the booze and other party favorites you guys need to keep it bumping, and I use the industry. You ever want to change the deal just tell me, and I'll stop sending ya booze. The factories are for you guys even if you decide you don't want anymore, because you guys ROCK!" Childeens speech was slightly slurred from the alcohol, this stuff had some kick he realized.

Scozzuz burps a glowing bubble and a big smile twists his blobbish form.
"You good guy Childeen, and Dos Marx new favorite Beer. You throw party like this every week and I make sure most blobby of blobbish Yd in the yard does this work."

As long as the beer keeps flowing Childeen gets a +30% industry to his "other colonies".

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down