Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casablanca Station

2 posters

Go down

Casablanca Station Empty Casablanca Station

Post  CasablancaStation Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Casablanca Station

The war has been long and arduous. Battles wear on men and societies. Populations fall and fall some more.

This is the horrible state of things. It is regrettable but also completely avoidable.

Your planets, both new and renewed can be veritable goldmines. They offer resources well beyond those of simple metals, fuels and the like. Vistas, getaways, beaches, sightseeing all seem quite frivolous, however they can be as important as a new star cruiser. Your peoples morale can make or break battles. Other peoples tourism ghaz can purchase those swords of the stars.

Casablanca station offers those tours. We offer to assist in the growth of population centers on new or prexisting worlds.

Tourists that will learn of the great wonders that your societies have to offer but are hidden away by propaganda of your enemies.

Casablanca station is a truly neutral corporation in this conflict. We have nothing to gain by siding with any side. You have everything to gain by siding with us

Duncan Stewart
Administrator Casablanca Station
CasablancaStation
CasablancaStation
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Casablanca Station Left_bar_bleue100/100Casablanca Station Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Casablanca Station Empty Re: Casablanca Station

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Duncan Stewart,

Please forgive my lack of attention on this topic. As there is a war going on my desk has been quite full of projects and proposals. Given your introduction I am inclined to listen to any proposal you may have, and please do not skimp on the details.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Casablanca Station Left_bar_bleue80/100Casablanca Station Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  CasablancaStation Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Commander Mor'aye'ahn,
I completely understand. You are a busy being and have many other pursuits that are far more important than travel and tourism. That being said, please let me know what you would like to accomplish. Which of your glorious planets needs the attention and cultivation that Casablanca Station can offer? We wish to help you grow. We wish to show off your peoples culture and attractions.

Frankly, we live but to assist other beings reach their full potential. This can be a financially lucrative excercise for both of us.

Regards
Duncan Stewart
Administrator Casablanca Station
CasablancaStation
CasablancaStation
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Casablanca Station Left_bar_bleue100/100Casablanca Station Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Wed May 04, 2011 6:32 am

Duncan Sweet,

Bear in mind that our government is still just getting off the ground as it were. We have planets to colonize and others to terraform. I welcome your services in the future but at this time I am afraid that I am simply not ready for such a buisness relationship.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Casablanca Station Left_bar_bleue80/100Casablanca Station Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down