Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Play Mission - Week 1 - Assassins Ball - Roleplaying Mission (Open to all players)

4 posters

Go down

Open Play Mission - Week 1 - Assassins Ball - Roleplaying Mission (Open to all players) Empty Open Play Mission - Week 1 - Assassins Ball - Roleplaying Mission (Open to all players)

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:09 am

"Admiral Jayne, send this message to all that are able to recieve it." Rol'aye'ahn looks at the Admiral.

"This is a message to all that are able to get this, I am holding a 2 week event called the Assassins Ball. The first week you all are invited to come for a series of dinner-meet and greets. Feel free to talk to fellow competitors, get a feel for there powers and for what they might have planned. Week 2 is going to be an all out brawl between all participants. Weapons will be provided by yours truly. The battleground will be held on floor 30 of my moon base aka Sabretooths Skull. I have constructed the battleground to be full of mazes and to have plenty of hiding and sneeking spots to get the complete advantage over there opponents. Now as far as the participants are concerned, they will be representitives of armies, private militaries, and pirates. Those that send participants are the only ones allowed to place wagers on who they think will leave the maze alive. This will not be watched around the galaxy. The only way to watch the brutality is to be here in person. The one that has there representive still alive wins all wages. Good luck to all and hope to see everyone soon." Rol walks away from the screen with an evil smile.

This Mission locks on September 2 at 11PM E.S.T.
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Open Play Mission - Week 1 - Assassins Ball - Roleplaying Mission (Open to all players) Left_bar_bleue100/100Open Play Mission - Week 1 - Assassins Ball - Roleplaying Mission (Open to all players) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Open Play Mission - Week 1 - Assassins Ball - Roleplaying Mission (Open to all players) Empty Re: Open Play Mission - Week 1 - Assassins Ball - Roleplaying Mission (Open to all players)

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Grand Admiral Yr strode in dressed head to toe in impressive space combat armor (formed from her Nightmare Lord Symbiote but this might not be obvious to most guests). Around her armor's neck hung a cape of deepest purple with the flag of the Kasanthian Federation. She had heard rumors of a rare combat labrynth run by a K'ias hiding in the Free Systems, and these rumors appeared to be true.

It seems a new "game" was being planned, and Layne Yr wondered to herself, "Hmm I wonder what my limits are?"

Seeing no one had placed any squads in the running yet for the eventual layrinth, Layne Yr would ask those assembled, "I see no one has the courage to offer up their soldiers for the entertainment and betting of the assembled. Let no fool say the TRILAT did not entertain the masses. I will put forth a team of my own finest soldiers who will be more than a match for any challenge. I will even promise to leave my champion, the Da'uhnb Wormhole Weapon known as the Brave Ulysses at home. As fair a challenge as my faith will allow."

Despite her small size she met the gaze of all assembled without flinching.
She was the Grand Admiral of the TRILAT and all the assembled recognized her.

Twisted Evil

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Open Play Mission - Week 1 - Assassins Ball - Roleplaying Mission (Open to all players) Left_bar_bleue100/100Open Play Mission - Week 1 - Assassins Ball - Roleplaying Mission (Open to all players) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Open Play Mission - Week 1 - Assassins Ball - Roleplaying Mission (Open to all players) Empty Re: Open Play Mission - Week 1 - Assassins Ball - Roleplaying Mission (Open to all players)

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Admiral Jayne walks up to Admiral Layne Yr, "Greetings and welcome to the Sabretooths Skull dining floor, if anyone else shows up to participate, whome from your army will be representing you? This is a reminder from Commander Rol'aye'ahn. Representing my Commander Rol'aye'ahn is a newly announced trained swordsman Captain Simon Talms." Jayne walks upto the visiting Admiral and whispers, "just letting you know he is also a highly skilled marksman with an earther 6-shooter."
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Layne smiled, she knew a shell game when she saw one.

She smiled coyly at Admiral Jayne, "This Captain Talms seems like a skilled man. If it is a one on one match, I would have to send my apprentice Malcolm. Malcolm has the unfortunate luck of being cursed with a wicked temper, a side effect of being tortured by the Warmonger Cult during the Border Wars of Refuge.

I have nevertheless great faith in Malcolm's skill with his Whipblades. He commonly wields a pair of the monofilament whips, but is known to carry an Acid Pistol when faced with uncertain odds.

Admiral Jayne, I suspect that Malcolm would get a little angry to be sent in alone.
Therefore I will have to send five Kasanthian Necro-Adepts to support him if anyone sends in an army.

But if it remains one on one a fight between Malcolm and your Captain Talms may entertain the masses. Especially if it takes place in this maze your master has advertised."

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:01 pm

"What are we doing here?" Adir inquired as the group of four people walked down the hall.

"Entertainment, Adir," Elarissa responded. "We're here to watch the festivities."

"None of us are participating though, right?" he asked.

"Nope," Damien answered. "We're only here to watch." He stopped walking and thought for a moment. "Although, if Adir gets annoying, i could drop him into whatever pit they're doing this in."

"You'll do no such thing, Sir," Lanaedra said as she continued walking past him.

"I don't know why i bring you to these things, Lanae. You take most of the fun away." Damien replied as he started walking again.

Elarissa laughed as she walked. "Next time she asks to tag along, just say no. Then she can't ruin your fun."

"Meh. It don't matter. I should get my fill of fun watching a bunch of people kill each other," he said. He then received a high-five from Elarissa.

Adir shook his head. "You two are sick."

"Stop complaining," Elarissa said. "You followed us, too."

"Yeah," Damien stated. "I was just gonna bring Elarissa here to celebrate her not dying while fighting the Fleet of Fate. I figured at least she'd enjoy the show. If you're gonna complain, you can go wait back on the ship."

Lanaedra sighed. "We all can stop fighting at anytime, please."

Damien stuck his tongue out at Lanaedra. "Kill-joy." He looked around as the group entered the dining hall. "Whatever. Anybody see anyone we know?"
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  sectorgeneralstark Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:48 am

Sector General Stark was wearing a full combat officers uniform wearing his red military trench coat proudly. Anyone who saw him would get a good look at the jacket and would see a sword beyond regulation length which was barely hidden beneath his trench.

His face resembled an Earther for now. It was handsome enough for the task. This face he wore like a tool not an extension of himself. It contorted and other species calmed themselves seeing his flawed normalcy. He activated his hidden technomantic comms and asked his crew for the name of the man who stood with the beautiful women. "Damien, owner of a corp in the Free Systems," Stark rolled that around in his head.

He walked over extending his hand in greeting and saying, "Greetings Damien, may I call you Damien? You may not know me. I am Sector General Stark of the Tarrisian Free State. I understand you are seeking to expand a weapons market in the Free Systems and I am in possession of a set of 20,000 Mach Guns. Standard rifle size with clip mounted backup batteries. I wondered if you knew anyone who might find a use for all that extra weaponry. "

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:58 am

Damien stretched his wings out behind him and shook the hand of the Sector General. "Damien works well enough, my good man. It's good to meet you." He gestured to the three people standing with him. "These are members of my fleet. Admiral Lanaedra Adessa," he said, pointing to the woman standing closest to him, her long blond hair tied up in a ponytail. "And these are Captains Adir Attameri, and Elarissa Rynaeta," as he gestured to the tall man, and then the smaller brunette.

"As for your Mach Guns, unfortunately, i haven't gotten everything set up as of yet. I still have a few people i need to talk to about if and where i can set up stations in their territories. If you're looking to sell them anonymously, however, i can try to get them sold. Just let me know what your asking price is, and i'll see what i can do. However, i unfortunately can't guarantee anything. Sorry."
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:34 pm

"Sector General Stark and Damien, nice to meet you guys." Rol'aye'ahn walks up and greets his guests.

"I over heard that your just here to kick back and enjoy the show Damien," Rol looks at Damien with a smile, "Stark, are you gonna have a representative of your army here to represent you? Or are you just here for the festivities?"
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:38 pm

"Attention to all that are here, if it is just you guys that are here to participate, it will become a team based onslaught." Rol comes over the intercom to the update the guests. "4 man squads are allowed to participate if it becomes a team onslaught match, thank you and good luck once again."
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  sectorgeneralstark Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:52 am

SG Stark smiled at Rol aye ahn, "I am here for a wide variety of business, including festivities. I will send in a four man squad of Brethren Betas. If only a single one on one on one plays out it will be a Brethren Beta Veteran number B-909.1. Standard loadout."

"As you were asking Damien, " said Stark, " The products are part of an initial relationship building offering. When your business is ready to carry my second hand products, Here is a commlink encrypted to me. We will talk again soon. "

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down