Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Play - Week 2 - Combat Mission - Assassins Ball Part 2 (Admiral Layne Yr, Rol'aye'ahn, Damien and Sector General Stark plus Invites)

4 posters

Go down

Open Play - Week 2 - Combat Mission - Assassins Ball Part 2 (Admiral Layne Yr, Rol'aye'ahn, Damien and Sector General Stark plus Invites) Empty Open Play - Week 2 - Combat Mission - Assassins Ball Part 2 (Admiral Layne Yr, Rol'aye'ahn, Damien and Sector General Stark plus Invites)

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:51 pm

"Admiral Jayne, make the announcement to each squad to assemble in the dining hall." Rol looks to the Admiral.

Admiral Jayne makes the announcement and squads assemble.

"Welcome to the Assassins Squad Ball. There will be laser based weaponry spread threw out the maze. All of you will be equipped with an earther Bowie Knife to start off with. Also, i have a switch located somewhere in the maze that once activated laser turrets will work in your favor against your opponents. If its activated by another squad, and your squad finds the switch, just turn it off than on to activate it in your favor. Each squad has 24 hours to come up with a plan and will assemble in 24 hours at there respective starting points. Good luck to all." Rol turns and walks away with a grin of excitement.

1st person to post gets another post. Everyone else gets 1 post only.
---------------
((OOC))
Send me a P.M. with your squads abilites with knives and laser based weapons.

Damien, Stark and Layne Yr are allowed to send invites to anyone to come and gamble while watching all the fighting.
---------------

This mission will lock on Friday September 16 at 11pm est
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Open Play - Week 2 - Combat Mission - Assassins Ball Part 2 (Admiral Layne Yr, Rol'aye'ahn, Damien and Sector General Stark plus Invites) Left_bar_bleue100/100Open Play - Week 2 - Combat Mission - Assassins Ball Part 2 (Admiral Layne Yr, Rol'aye'ahn, Damien and Sector General Stark plus Invites) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Open Play - Week 2 - Combat Mission - Assassins Ball Part 2 (Admiral Layne Yr, Rol'aye'ahn, Damien and Sector General Stark plus Invites) Empty Re: Open Play - Week 2 - Combat Mission - Assassins Ball Part 2 (Admiral Layne Yr, Rol'aye'ahn, Damien and Sector General Stark plus Invites)

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:06 am

Layne Yr kissed Malcolm on the forehead. "Go forth with a heavy heart. Use your chill shield to absorb their lasers. Get in close with your knives and remember your training. Aim for the vitals."

Malcolm and the 5 Necro Adepts would not agree to use lasers even if it meant just using
the knives (F.S. 5). they could always summon Nightmares to their aid inside. Then they could use the Nightmares to draw laser fire while Malcolm and the Necro Adepts moved in.

Malcolm would throw chill bolts at any switches and Laser turrets they encountered.

Kasanthian devotees refuse to use Lasers and will rely on their own Shadow Leyas.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Open Play - Week 2 - Combat Mission - Assassins Ball Part 2 (Admiral Layne Yr, Rol'aye'ahn, Damien and Sector General Stark plus Invites) Left_bar_bleue100/100Open Play - Week 2 - Combat Mission - Assassins Ball Part 2 (Admiral Layne Yr, Rol'aye'ahn, Damien and Sector General Stark plus Invites) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Open Play - Week 2 - Combat Mission - Assassins Ball Part 2 (Admiral Layne Yr, Rol'aye'ahn, Damien and Sector General Stark plus Invites) Empty Re: Open Play - Week 2 - Combat Mission - Assassins Ball Part 2 (Admiral Layne Yr, Rol'aye'ahn, Damien and Sector General Stark plus Invites)

Post  sectorgeneralstark Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:18 am

Brethren Beta Veteran number B-909.1. and Sector General Stark stood side by side.
Stark grabbed the Brethren by the shoulders and said, "Soldier, make me proud. There are few inhabitants of known space as despicable as the Kasanthians. They are cultists, murders and child torturers. They are everything bad in the universe. Make them suffer. Kill quickly and efficiently, but the last one, take some time with him and have fun if you want. After all its only money on the line. Money and your life."

B-909.1 smiled as if he didn't quite follow, but was happy to be sicced on the enemy, "Sir, I will accomplish my mission. What are our loadouts?"

"Lasers and Knives," said Stark, "I expect long range sniping using the Lasers among half your squad while the other half move into close quarters firing from shoulder while moving. The second half will be tasked into drawing the enemies into line of fire. Rinse and repeat. Keep an eye out for flanking manuevers and pincer attacks."

They were as well trained (F.S.7) as all Beta Brethren. Soldiers cloned and pumped out in droves.
But this squad was ready to make Stark proud...or be ground up into chuck and fed to other Betas when they got back to the Flagship. Cool

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 am

Elarissa looked up towards one of the monitors as the group sat and waited. "When's this going to start? It seems like we've been here forever."

Damien looked around the dining hall. Off to one side, he saw that Sector General Stark was giving a pep talk to his squad. On the other side of the room, the Admiral Layne Yr was also giving last minute instructions to the team she was sending to participate.

"Looks like they'll be getting started any time now," he said. "They seem to be making their last minute preparations."

Elarissa smiled. "Good. The sooner, the better, in my opinion."

Lanaedra sighed.

"Hey, i recognize that sigh." Damien looked over at her. "What's the issue this time?"

She gave him a stern look. "These people are going to be killing themselves, and you're going to enjoy it?"

Damien stared at her for a few seconds. "Ok. First, i can't even guarantee that each individual squad member is actually a 'person'. And second, we're watching 'people' kill each other. It's not like they'll be slaughtering small animals."

Lanaedra sat back in her seat. "I don't care. In my opinion, this whole thing is stupid."

"You didn't have to come with us, Lanae," Elarissa said." You could have stayed back on Terrovaea."

Adir shook his head. "No no no. Ela, if Damien goes anywhere, she has to go with him. Someone has to make him look good."

"He wasn't going to be alone," Elarissa stated. "It was going to be me and him."

"True, but you encourage him. Someone has to be here to keep him out of trouble. And i don't think you're quite up to that task, " Lanaedra said.

"Hey," Damien spoke up. "I'm sitting right here. And i'm perfectly capable of keeping myself out of trouble. So, if you all don't mind, we can stop talking about me as if i was a child."

Adir chuckled. "He's right. We should stop insulting children."

Elarissa laughed. Lanaedra sighed again.

Damien folded his arms in front of him. "I hope people start killing each other soon."
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Rol starts to look over his squad and telling them to pretty much stick and run to every gun location and try to stay alive.

Admiral Jayne runs up and rudely interupts Rol, "Sir we have a major shit storm problem heading our way... all communications are gone."

"What do you mean we have no communications?" Rol roared back in the admirals face with pure anger.

"Also, sir, there is a mysterious leyas field surrounding the moon base. We also recieved word that if anyone tries to leave this base will be blown to bits along with everyones ships that are outside." Admiral Jayne looks nervous while saying the news to Rol.

"Go warn everyone here, also, tell Layne Yr not to try any teleportation at all, i have a funny feeling on who they are and if im correct everyone here will be involved in a major battle very soon." Rol looks ticked off and worried that something very bad will happen to all his guests.
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down