Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6

2 posters

Go down

Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6 Empty Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:20 am

To the TRILAT,
Please ask Ryuk to stand down and let us secure the body of Alice Clegg. We seek to bring it back to Iron Republic space so it may be given a proper burial. Its useless to everyone else except as a vulgar and macabre war trophy.

I understand you all have spent significant resources on tracking her down, however Alice Clegg has gotten the last laugh.

Now this needless conflict does nothing but feed Warmonger, and I think we are all in agreement that is a bad thing.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart
Blackheart Securities

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6 Empty Re: Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6

Post  UnityPrime Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 am

Childeen Blackheart,

You should know better. Alice and her lover's acts are a red herring. It is designed to make us think that the trail has gone cold, to think that there is nothing more to examine. With our advanced forensics capabilities, flesh weaving capacity, and esoterics, we can track the point of this plot. Likely, this will result in the Unity once again foiling a plot to destroy all life.

Further, unless you are in the business of controlling assassins, the point is moot. Battle has been joined. The bodies must be examined by the Trilat, who are equipped to understand what the represent. Our agents will be protected from aggression, as they have risked their lives nobly.

If you wish to face our warriors on the field of battle, we will make sure no souls go to Warmonger, whilst we all learn from the experience. We trust you will do the same.

Your word does not count for much, these days. Do not seek to parlay with us again until it does.

Prime

Last edited by UnityPrime on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for perspective)
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6 Left_bar_bleue120/120Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Prime,
My word does not count for much because of the McConnel family affair?

Its funny I really used to think of you as the most brilliant mind in the galaxy, now though I see you are a slightly above average mind with a really big computer. That is sort of sad to me.

Your computer by the way is producing flawed results, I would get it checked if I were you.

There is no revenge to be had Prime. Its over, trust me I know how it feels to lose millions and have vengeance denied. The lovers won, they made their final stand they took their pound of flesh from us all but now they are gone.

What would your builders have you do? Would they want you fighting over what amounts to a pair of heinous war trophies? Or would they want you to focus your attention on the millions of lives lost these past few weeks?

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Childeen,

What in the great expanse ever gave you the idea that I wanted revenge? I am trying to extract my people, as well as yours, from a trap. If the body is disposed of, and the flagship is abandoned, we lose all hope of learning what plot Alice was involved in. A plot that billions of the connected just lost their lives to uncover. Assassins are assaulting my allies as we speak, they were waiting for those who came for Alice's body.

Considering the scope of this tragedy, we would hope you would understand if our words and cognitions are not quite as logical as they normally are. We are grieving, Childeen, and the McConnel affair reminds some of the Unity of times when we were attacked by those we called allies. It is a sore subject. I ask you to forgive any strange results from the consensus at this time, understanding the scope of our loss. Some of the connected will lose periods of their life, and it will take time to re-construct them. It is a massive loss of life-time. Do not mistake us. Repairs have begun, and memory backups are being seeded into the new bodies of those who fell to this trap. I am focused on this effort, and am sending one of my most trusted agents to streamline the extraction.

Ryuk and the Prisoner had far too much of an easy time getting to the bridge, the E-strain are coming for all on board, and they will not join Ragman. I am setting up a forward laboratory with multiple Reality Drills to provide extraction once we have collected data. If you wish to observe our forensic investigation, just to make sure we do not stuff Alice and put her on a wall, you are more than welcome to do so.

I am asking you to trust me. If I am wrong, then we lose nothing. If I am right, we can prevent disaster.

Prime

PS You used the wrong adjective, my computer is enormous. I just recently received a moon, which I will be turning into a new lab! Once this is settled, I would enjoy giving you a tour. As we are technically on the same side, I may be able to help you with equipment.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6 Left_bar_bleue120/120Alice Cleggs Corpse WK6 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down