Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trial of TNI

2 posters

Go down

The trial of TNI Empty The trial of TNI

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon May 23, 2011 2:40 am

Childeen looked at the charges and evidence and cringed. This was going to be a mess. He had legal representatives from both corporations in his office on Casablanca station.

"I understand charges have already been filed but I would personally like to see this settled before Kal Marx gets involved." Childeen took a drink of water and thought how to handle this before continuing. "As a representative of Maehl Holdings please tell me your requirements to settle this."

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The trial of TNI Left_bar_bleue100/100The trial of TNI Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

The trial of TNI Empty Re: The trial of TNI

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri May 27, 2011 12:41 am

The Maehl Holdings messenger did not like his job at the moment, but if he wanted to work his way up the corporate ladder, he was going to do his. Dressed in his best suit, young Toel Linger was ready to deliver his message. The head honcho, Su Maehl, had no interest in this endeavor, however he was not going to snub the head of Blackheart Securities.

"Greetings Gentlemen. On behalf of Maehl Holdings I would like to thank Mr Blackheart for attempting to bring us together. However, while en route to this gathering Mr Maehl received word that Director Kal Marx has already agreed to a hearing and set a date for this trial. Mr Maehl, while appreciating the opportunity, wishes to inform all parties that since the Director acted so quickly in bringing this matter to trial, he wishes not to offend the Director as it appears the Director has taken a personal interest in this matter. As such, any further conversation can continue in the presence of the tribunal court.

Mr Blackheart, as a token of appreciation, Mr Maehl requests that I present you with this fine Hennerian 12 wine, as he hopes you will appreciate its distinctive flavor.

To the representatives of TNI, we look forward to seeing you soon. We wish you all a fine day."

With those words, the 'legal' team made its way to the door. Toel hoped Mr Blackheart likes the wine, it was a rare vintage and had received good reviews in local wine reviews. It may not have been much, but at least it didn't completely leave the diminutive man without fruits of this labor.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The trial of TNI Left_bar_bleue125/125The trial of TNI Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down