Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to hire Casablanca for a special tourism project

Go down

to hire Casablanca for a special tourism project Empty to hire Casablanca for a special tourism project

Post  Palomedes Tue May 17, 2011 10:38 pm

To Mr. Duncan Stewart, Administrator
From Sector General Palomedes

Mr. Stewart,
My holdings have recently received an influx of IR credits comparable to 250,000 ghaz.
Are you interested in a tourism project for new worlds we will be conquering and reclaiming from those despicable Estrain Manslayers.
This project will be starting soon and once the worlds are recovered, scoured clean and new settlements built (all prefab), we will be needing brave colonists.
I could just requisition a few million Delta Brethren to work the colonies, but I want these planets indicative of the generous spirit of the Treaty of 2220. We need emigrants from populated worlds and if just order them to move they won't be passionate.
We need passionate happy colonists if this peace is going to last more than a fortnight.

Your insights?

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
to hire Casablanca for a special tourism project Left_bar_bleue150/150to hire Casablanca for a special tourism project Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down