Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attn: Admiral Layne Yr - ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION

4 posters

Go down

Attn: Admiral Layne Yr - ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION Empty Attn: Admiral Layne Yr - ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Thu May 12, 2011 6:27 am

BEGIN: ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION TO GRAND ADMIRAL LAYNE YR---

Michael would appear in his normal garb, in that same neutral space, wearing his normal serene expression.

"Admiral Layne Yr,

I was wondering how important the work of Viggo was to you. He seems to have an aura of self-importance about him, and I wasn't sure if that was cultivated by his weight in your plans or his own ego. If his research has a critical place in your designs that other avenues can not fill, I will see if I can avoid disturbing his current research stations on CV-β4. It should be noted, however, that I am loathe to consider this option."
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Attn: Admiral Layne Yr - ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION Left_bar_bleue100/100Attn: Admiral Layne Yr - ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Attn: Admiral Layne Yr - ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION Empty Re: Attn: Admiral Layne Yr - ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Fri May 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Scientist Gilmour,

Viggo serves in my army as a favor to my own mentor Lurlock of Kasanth.

Beyond that he has no necessary role in my plans yet.

You have my permission to break his toys and bloody his nose, but not kill him.
He is a Kasanthian, he will either grow stronger from the encounter or he will show his lack of faith.

And a lack of faith is very disturbing

Admiral Layne Yr

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Attn: Admiral Layne Yr - ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION Left_bar_bleue100/100Attn: Admiral Layne Yr - ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Attn: Admiral Layne Yr - ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION Empty Re: Attn: Admiral Layne Yr - ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION

Post  ViggoTheKasanthian Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 am

My Grand ...Agc...Admiral Layne Yr,
So what would you have me working toward?
Viggo
ViggoTheKasanthian
ViggoTheKasanthian

Location : Questing on Refuge, while trying to dodge and stay alive

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 17, 2011 5:25 am

ViggoTheKasanthian wrote:My Grand ...Agc...Admiral Layne Yr,
So what would you have me working toward?
Viggo
This is an Encrypted Communication between Michael Herbert Gilmour & Layne Yr. Your character does not know about it. And cannot comment on it. If you'd like to set up a separate thread to ask Layne Yr about what she would like you to be working on, please do. But do keep in mind, your character does not not know about this communication Viggo.

-Narrator Note

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down