Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encoded Message to the Unity Trilat.

2 posters

Go down

Encoded Message to the Unity Trilat. Empty Encoded Message to the Unity Trilat.

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Tue May 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Dear Members of the Unity,

As you probably have been made aware of a member of your Trilat government has taken up positions over a recently acquired world under the control of the Uloh Free Confederacy and SUARM Space. If this was over legitimate wrongs done to the Kassanthian peoples I would not be sending this message, simply readying my forces for a counter attack. However this whole problem has started because of one leader not being able to take no for an answer.

Admiral Yr. has been contacting my government for aid on projects that she has wished to hide from the Unity. Because of policies that have been made before my own government has been formed I had to respectfully decline her business, and it was due to that that a breakdown of diplomacy has taken place. I will not hide my own dislike of Kassanthians because of their attempts at thievery back when I commanded under the colors of Fort Lendill, however I am willing to talk peacefully with them in the hopes of galactic peace. Just like I have with members of the Unity government who have contacted me in regards to research.

In closing I would simply like to make one final statement. Unity Prime has recently contacted my government stating that we have not been living up to our potential during the ongoing conflict. It has been stated that with our technology we would easily be a match for the Iron Republic, and even the followers of Warmonger. Though I am not certain as that is true currently I am sure that when I have to defend against every military leader who has a problem when they do not get their way and believe they are slighted for it because of that my ability to deal with "Greater Galactic Threats" becomes slightly hampered. Please keep this in mind when judging the situation that currently takes place.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encoded Message to the Unity Trilat. Left_bar_bleue80/100Encoded Message to the Unity Trilat. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encoded Message to the Unity Trilat. Empty Re: Encoded Message to the Unity Trilat.

Post  UnityPrime Tue May 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Commander,

You are far too self-deprecating. Your forces, and your government are a force to be considered. If the Unity consensus as a whole did not see this, you would not have received a notification.

The question is one of direction.

Our data indicates that the commanders of the SUARM are primarily scientists, spending little time in strategic or tactical capacities. Would that we lived in a time where that was sufficient. Sadly, this is not the case, at least when your alliance with the EEF gives you few meaningful engagements. If you were working at capacity, we daresay you would be able to easily push back a single planet despoiler.

Were you to ever reconsider your stubborn position, you could continue your scientific engagements and simply devote forces to TRILAT engagements at your convenience, as many of our commanders do whilst they work on private research. Do your EEF or Ft. Lendil allies provide the same convenience?

We would say not, as your allies are woefully inactive.

Our dear Admiral's aggression will be a learning exercise for us both. We will see if you are capable of defending yourselves against one of the many forces that would crush you for the slightest of offenses. If you falter, and refuse protection, we must take drastic action lest your technology falls into more nefarious hands. Rest assured that Prophet fleets are standing by to prevent catastrophic data loss. If you can push back this light push of the TRILAT, the consensus will likely decide that your people are capable of defending themselves or mustering up allies to do the same. In such a case, we would not need to deploy Prophet fleets.

Your situation is somewhat grave, but you have made a great impression. Best of luck.

Prime

UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encoded Message to the Unity Trilat. Left_bar_bleue120/120Encoded Message to the Unity Trilat. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down