Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to Viggo

3 posters

Go down

Message to Viggo Empty Message to Viggo

Post  Oleifera Sat May 07, 2011 2:54 am

This one thanks you for the care which you have bestowed upon its last remaining seedling. One wonders if you would be so kind as to allow this one's nursery Builders access to the young one so that they can begin the teaching sequences needed to bring forth consciousness and reason.

This one would remind you that this seedling is not a full clone, but only contains a small portion of genetic material, so withholding the young for yourselves will only gain you a fraction of this one's knowledge. If this one remembers correctly, this particular seedling received a suite of genes for withstanding drought and high temperatures, but little else.

Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message to Viggo Left_bar_bleue100/100Message to Viggo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message to Viggo Empty Encrypted message to Oleifera

Post  ViggoTheKasanthian Tue May 24, 2011 5:00 am

Wise Oleifera,
For the time being your ...sih...seedling is safe. It had be in harms way on CV Beta 4, and if ...Gop... Gilmour had his way, it would have been another victim of his spores. Once you had said that it could survive high temperatures i have relocated it within the nightmare pits of surrounding the ...fli.... foundry of Nysoka 9. I would ...garm... greatly like to meet with you, and i offer free passage to visit your seedling. All i ask is that you personally meet with me and share your ...cur....knowledge.
Viggo
ViggoTheKasanthian
ViggoTheKasanthian

Location : Questing on Refuge, while trying to dodge and stay alive

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message to Viggo Left_bar_bleue100/100Message to Viggo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message to Viggo Empty Re: Message to Viggo

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Tue May 24, 2011 7:32 am

A transmission from the too-familiar Scientist would be broadcast soon after Viggo's message. While he was tempted to send an encrypted message to the Oleifera directly, he tried not to rely on that too much in the company of allies. Private communications tended to breed distrust, and that was not something he tried to generate without great need.

He would appear as always, though he seemed to be in a somewhat cheerier mood than usual. Perhaps it had something to to with Habitat II- anyone who paid attention to such things would notice that literally 100% of its mass had been integrated into the local biome in some way, shape, or form. Unsurprisingly, this caused it to grow significantly larger, as the density of biomass was much lower than the density of the planet itself. Well, what the planet used to be. It would be wise not to venture too close to it, however.

"Greetings as always. I just wanted to notify the Oleifera that visiting CV-β4 at the moment should not be considered a safe activity for anyone. Indeed, the level of planetary growth has reached a point where a huge amount of diversity is starting to take shape, and even I can't say exactly what threats may exist on its surface in the next few days. That, coupled with the planet's natural defenses, makes me leery of any suggestion that one descend to the surface. I would highly recommend that the seedling be transported off the surface if any rendezvous is made."

The feed terminates as always.
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message to Viggo Empty Re: Message to Viggo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down