Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1

4 posters

Go down

Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1 Empty Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:50 am

This thread is for Trilat players to give and discuss the rewards received from the first battle.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1 Empty Viggo the Kasanthian

Post  CaptainAxis Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:50 am

My dear Viggo

I would like to personaly thank you for your efforts with the End of Worlds. You sustaned a great loss durring the battle. Perhaps this can help. I'm giving you 50,000 Ghaz worth of void weaponry. Use them as you see fit. They can be of use to hire new recrutes or to finance some other venture of yours. I would recomend using some for actuall fighting.

Lord Axis
1st Knight of Kasanth
Unity Knight of Fate
Commander of the Fleet of Fate
Captain of the Needle

CaptainAxis
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1 Empty Axis the Grand

Post  ViggoTheKasanthian Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:49 am

Many thanks should go to my crew that defended the rightful order of the ways of the Kasanthians, and gave their lives for something we can all believe in. I hope that the mission was a success and the End of Worlds will be soaring through the skies soon enough. Their losses will not be forgotten, and if i know anything they will make the Quall camps shutter. Is there maybe someway to turn the implantation in our favor? I would like to think so, so i will research the effect that the nightmare lords had on the Quall, being that i was able to recover an ancient Nightmare Lord vessel, and a great deal of their artifacts. It was because of this that i was able to escape and provide aid.
I am eager to tinker with this void weaponry. I have only heard of such materials, and never been able to harness such powers. I know the Lord Lurlocke himself, greatly appreciates the gesture you have most graciously presented us with. We thank you, Captain Axis for bestowing this prize unto us. Twisted Evil
ViggoTheKasanthian
ViggoTheKasanthian

Location : Questing on Refuge, while trying to dodge and stay alive

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1 Empty Re: Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1

Post  UnityPrime Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:03 am

Axis and Viggo, your foresight do you proudly.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1 Left_bar_bleue120/120Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1 Empty Re: Reward for PreGame Space Battle 1

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum