Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production

4 posters

Go down

Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production Empty Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production

Post  Admin Mon May 02, 2011 4:22 am

All I.R. Players (except where noted), will gain the following:

1000 I.R. Starfighters of the C.O.'s choice (write choice in thread)
20 Heavy Capital Ships (write choice in thread)
1 I.R. Mothership

And they get to choose between:

1 Planet- Blue
Pop- 5 Mil

or

2- 2 I.R. Motherships with compliments

or

3- 1 Red Star Satellite

(please post your choices here)

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production Empty First Note

Post  Admin Mon May 02, 2011 4:25 am

Le-a HiveQueen Gets NO REWARD for this mission. She was listed as Limited to 7,000 Red Fists with Implantation Lances. Instead she sent in Flayers and Pit Mongrels. Rules break results in a drop in moral of 25% and a loss of half of her troops so only 3,500 return alive from that mission.

Additional news to report, There was no success in stopping the No A.R. semi-etherial tentacles of the Neliff using obsidian spikes on armor.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production Empty Re: Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri May 06, 2011 5:29 am

This is a fine day for the Fleets of Ar'Yay Hive Queen, with the Neliff being denied a world, they were one step closer to exterminating these demon loving fiends. However as the majority of the Hives don't seem to care about this incursion it will take far longer to put down this outbreak then it did before. So a substantial investment in power is in order.

The completion of new fighters and capital ships is the first step in this path.

With 600 new Neo Flayer Starfighters and 400 Quall Interceptors our losses are not only replenished but we are now stronger then ever.
20 new Quall Destroyers will give us the punch needed to command the skies and stars.

Finally while a new world would be very useful, we currently don't have the forces to maintain and protect it while not being able to send out our Quall forces to keep it. So we shall take the 2 motherships, the Banking guild shall be our proxy they shall also get me the mission reward mothership. It is through them that we shall claim these vessels.
The Burning Onslaught, The Molten Spear and the Flaming Justice shall be our new Motherships, them and their fighters and equipment shall enable us to take the fight to the servants of the demons and the others who oppose our holy mission.

Last edited by Ar'yayHiveQueen on Sat May 07, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production Left_bar_bleue120/120Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production Empty Re: Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production

Post  Palomedes Fri May 06, 2011 2:12 pm

The Neliff posed a significant threat. One easily countered by massed orbital firepower.
Palomedes showed his son the vast hanger filled with Three IR Motherships. Together they were wider than an island and had thousands of technicians and crew.

"The Board is finally taking my concerns seriously. These three new Motherships will be named The Might of HONOR, the Caligae Imperial, and the Defender of Oppo," said the elder Palomedes.

His son noticed many Starfighters off to the side still in shipping crates.
"Father what about those?"

"Our allies suffered greatly, and those 500 Starfighters and 5 Frigates will be a gift to Le-a HiveQueen. She has suffered much at the hands of the Neliff. You will learn son, you are only as strong as your weakest ally."

*500 Chaos Starfighters for me, 15 Century Class Heavy Frigates and the 1+2 Motherships.

**500 IR Gunpods and 5 Century class frigates will be gifted to Le-a HiveQueen.

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production Left_bar_bleue150/150Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Sat May 07, 2011 7:42 pm

I and my Hive thank you Palomedes for your generosity you are a testament to the IR. If there is anything my Hive can do for you please do not hesitate to ask and it will be done.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production Left_bar_bleue85/100Rewards for Week 3 Insurrection Mission- Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes production Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down