Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay)

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri May 06, 2011 5:04 am

Dear Sector General

The first issue has resolved itself, no need to worry about those RPGs.

I would still like to get my hands on those EMP weapons, if possible.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay)

Post  Palomedes Fri May 06, 2011 3:21 pm

How odd,

I was just contacted by a corporation with similar requests to yours, HiveQueen.
In fact I already shipped a few crates to them.

As for EMP Missiles they can be shipped to you. Of course I ask with the utmost respect for something in return. Nothing gross like cash or land. I need subjects for experimentation.
Now here is where I ask you to not be offended queen.

The subjects have to have Quall Larvae and if the tests are successive will most likely as not die. But the rewards are vast, first off it will help final test a new Virus bomb designed to take out E-strain.

In exchange for 100 test subjects with healthy larvae parasites I will send you 5,000 EMP missiles.

Sector General Palomedes.

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri May 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Sector General, you have proven to be an ally when the rest of your people turned out to be false, therefore i will trust you with 100 of my children, you believe that they will most likely survive? If you have faith then i shall have faith in you, if we can have the opportunity to strike down the E Strain then the cause is just and worth the risk.
I shall be sending the people to you immediately.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon May 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Sector General, my build up is going smoothly, I am acquiring weapons from multiple areas, and will hopefully soon be able to act more efficiently against our enemies like Kasanth, and the E Strain.
I am slowly building up the fleets of the Church of the Horned Dog, I am hoping that one day I will be able to rely upon them for fleet actions in your dimension instead of constantly illegally moving my own fleets in. I understand you might one day get in trouble for continuously working along side my forces while they break the rules by entering your dimension.

I have noticed that Garmen Fe has been allowing more of their new "allies" onto his floating fortress in my realm, also his allies fungus continues to spread. I was thinking, would it be possible for me to acquire some of your Dreadmechs, and some of your larger artillery Striders? The ability to fight this fungus without allowing it to infect my people would save many lives, and the ability to launch these weapons from afar would help keep my people safe.

In return please inform me of what you might need from me.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Tue May 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Ar'yay HiveQueen,

I have checked my supplies and I certainly can deliver twenty Anti-air Striders with Helios Cannons without anyone batting an eye.
I could divert a single Bastion Siege Striders to you. The type with the Dual Domebusters. But that would be very expensive and personally cost me from my private defense force.
If the threat is as grave as you say I will provide it to you.
I do not know if the term you would owe me one translates into Quall society. It is not a threatening term. I am sure you will get a deep understanding of the term if you check your shared memory.
Out of respect I will have a Banking Guild courier ship deliver them to you immediately.

Dread Meks I would have to get from offworld, it will take some time and some credits, HiveQueen.
It would be a minimum of 10,000 ghaz each. The assassin robots are highly regulated so I have to buy them not just divert a requisition order.

Sector General Palomedes

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Rules of Kanly (encrypted communication between Palomedes and Ar'yay) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon May 23, 2011 4:42 am

Well, i will take the Anti Air Striders, and thank you.
Also the Bastion Siege Strider is something I could really use at the moment. I do have resources in precious metals and gem stones, I can pay you in that. Of course the payment would have to go through the Cult of the Horned Dog then to you, I am sure you will understand that.

Oh, the Cult of the Horned Dog recently purchased 10 IR Starcrusiders, however they have no weapons. I was wondering if you could bring them up to standard specs for me. Like I mentioned above I can pay in Gem stones and precious metals. The Horned Dog will handle the payment as it is for them this fleet is being created for.

As for the Deadmeks, I will hold off on those for now. I have flooded the open (and not so open) market with precious stones and metals, and I think if i keep spending at this rate something bad will happen. So i will resist the temptation of spending several million ghaz for an army of Deadmeks. Maybe another time.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Tue May 24, 2011 4:04 pm

I would prefer Gems to other payments.
Please send the ships to the following coordinates and I will have them refitted with proper weapons.

HiveQueen, thanks for the test subjects. I can return them to you in good health and in spite of a week or so asleep they are unharmed.

Speaking of your Horned Dogs,
You may want to reign them in (only politically I mean, I am happy to see them targeting our mutual enemies). They are starting to draw Deers interest and nothing good happen to any living thing that man is interested in. just a word to the wise, and I am quite sure of your wisdom HiveQueen.

On a subject less pleasant, Le-a HiveQueen seeks revenge on Garmin Fe. She thinks the IR treaty stops her from doing that. You should remind her that our treaty only applies to our dimension, on Kyrpos she can do as she likes and could easily go after Garmin Fe holdings there without any repercussions.

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue May 24, 2011 4:30 pm

The payment of Gems will be sent out immediately, I look forward to the Bastion Siege Strider the most, I have big plans for it.

As for the Horned Dog, you must understand that they are a religious organization who view us almost like gods. Therefore if they see for example Sector General Deer openly disrespecting a Hive Queen they are going to get quite angry. There is only so much I can do as long as I am on this dimension when it comes to reining in the Horned Dog on your dimension. I can communicate with the leadership but not all members have larva within them. I can do nothing to those who don't and their faith is no less strong then those with the Larva. If I may, I would ask you to remind Deer that I don't have total control over their actions they are not puppets or clones they are people who have faith. People with faith can be very dangerous, they mean well but they can act irrationally. Please inform Deer that if he continues to openly disrespect Hive Queen Le-a then Horned Dogs of most all Hive Queens might get pushed into doing something stupid. If he needs to criticize tell him to do it in private, that should solve the Horned Dog problem.

As for the Garmen Fe problem, I will inform her of her freedom to do things in our own dimension. However i do not think you have much to worry about from her, she is rather passive and never wanted to join this war in the first place. I doubt she will go on the offensive unless I do it first.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Tue May 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Respectfully may I ask a question?
We can all acknowledge the Quall are powerful beings who control many dimensions. We can all acknowledge that the Quall can use the Leyas for miraculous events.
And we can all admit that faith has power.
From my dealings with you HiveQueen, you are neither malicious nor focused on oppression.
So why allow your followers to have these lies in their heads? Specifically the lie (or misrepresentation I don't want to offend) that Quall are gods?

Wouldnt your people be better served with the truth. I will not say anything publicly but I just would like to know for myself.

Is it just about control?

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue May 24, 2011 5:51 pm

That can be a difficult question to answer, I am going to attempt to give you a simple answer but remember this is a watered down answer and cannot be true for all circumstances.
You see there are billions of Horned Dogs in your dimension, they serve many Hive Queens who follow the commands of the Hive Queen council.
The council has a certain view of the other species, as in they don't view any species other then Quall to be of any import. Therefore they enjoy the sight of the other species worshiping them

As to why my own followers view me as such, the simple reason is that if suddenly my followers changed the way they acted, the other Horned Dogs serving other Hive Queens would view this as a blasphemy and begin a crusade to wipe them out. This creating civil war within the Cult around the polar expanse.
I do my best to make sure that my followers are well treated by my Quall, they have their needs taken care of and they do their best to help others in need rather then simply kidnap people to implant.
I take those who wish to join, and I try to convince them by making them understand how we can better their life. I only implant forcefully when others attack me, and generally just for information about those who attacked me in the first place.

So despite my desire to put this shortly it has gone on a bit longer. It is because of things like this that I lost the support of the Council, they disagree with my ideas, they find new ideas dangerous and attempt to quash them.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed May 25, 2011 4:26 am

Oh, and I am sending the 10 Starcrusiers to the coordinates you provided to me along with a payment of 200,000 Ghaz in gems. I know you didn't ask for payment but I wish to give you something in return for arming the ships. Thank you.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri May 27, 2011 3:45 am

I have asked a lot of you, and you have provided. If you have anything you need of me please do not hesitate to ask. I do plan on sending ships against the E Strain forces, though I haven't decided upon the method of attack yet. I also plan on sending some Horned Dog Cultists to assist in the destruction of the Warmonger rebels in Fort Lendil territory.
Is there anything that you need that I can provide? I was happy to provide those cultists for your needs, just know that I am am not just willing to take, I am willing to give as well.

While we are talking, would it be possible to get some Delta Brethren for my second moon colony of Fiat? I want to create some level of industry there. The colony is slightly hostile but I am taking advantage of the "friendly" relations with the Unity to have them ship in supplies to earn the people's trust.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Fri May 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Honorable HiveQueen,

I need to call in that marker now (ancient Earther word for favor).
Lt. Ryuk has been spreading the lie that it was an act of mercy when he detonated a Star to kill an IR fleet. He disrespects the dead, and slanders IR officers in the way he says it.
I could attack him directly but it would cause problematic diplomatic situations.
I need you to make sure he feels the justice I cannot currently bring him.
Do not kill him but make him suffer.

I will send 500,000 deltas for your moon base.
Sector General Palomedes

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri May 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Hmm, very well, you have provided me with much. This thing you ask for shall be done as you asked. It may take a bit of time to do it but not too long. I have someone in mind who can take care of this, a very talented individual who specializes in finding people who do not wish to be found and showing them that no matter how far you run, justice will find you eventually.

Also i know just the way to get to him, my reach is longer then some suspect. I can get to Ryuk, I can make him suffer for his crimes.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Fri May 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Thank you HiveQueen,

In the dark days that we will surely face in the future, I will not forget this. Please have your agent deliver this as well.

For all the families who have lost their loved ones to the Warcriminal Ryuk

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:14 pm

I understand that you are expanding your dealing with the Unity into hunting groups to fight the rogue demonic entities that the Unity unleashed previously. I have been asked by Director Marx to aid you in this regard. For obvious reasons, I probably shouldn't deploy any Quall N'Done to assist you. I do have "The Light Of Dawn" Mobile Colony and its defense force. It is guarded by 100 star fighters, 10 Banking Guild Heavy Frigates and once they are done being armed those 10 IR Starcrusiers that you are fixing up for me as well as the fightercraft associated with those Starcruisers. Where shall I send these units to join with your fleets?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Ar'yay HiveQueen,
It is good to have you on my side in the coming conflict. The danger posed by the Fleets of Fate is enormous. I received a briefing from Sector General Stark just this morning about what we truly face.

The Fleet of Fate is not simply a Unity Fleet. It is an amalgam from a horrible alt history, where the Unity and the IR joined instead of the IR and the Quall joining.

His exact words were, "They have all species linked to their network. The Earthers, the Quall, the Grey and even the Da'uhnb have become little more than pawns serving the Metatrons of Fate."

They have our numbers, unity and grey tech and can see across time.

I have never faced a threat that worries me like this, HiveQueen. Even wiping out the Estrain seem a manageable task in comparison.

Sector General Palomedes

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 am

Wait...so Unity from another reality are attacking us.....and the IR allied with the Unity instead of the Quall.....but the IR and Quall allied thousands of years before the Unity existed? How does that work?

So time traveling super enemies who are stronger then all of us combined in every way. That is what you are telling me that we are facing?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:07 am

I don't know but I hope the Temporal Empire can explain it.

But your description is accurate.

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 am

Oh, so the Temporal Empire can explain it. Wasn't I declared rogue because I talked to someone about the possibility of selling them weapons? If they are so bad that it was a crime for me to even talk about theoretically selling them weapons why are we trusting them in a scenario were this reality's very survival is at stake? Now we are relying on them even though they are an enemy?

I just don't understand people in this dimension, really, you people are just so confusing.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:20 am

Dear Ar'yay HiveQueen,

You really don't understand the idea of treaties do you. They bind both our friends and our enemies to us. They have different limits, different restrictions, mostly to strengthen our friends, and weaken our enemies in their dealings with us.

The Da'uhnb have been treatied with the IR for centuries. Yes these treaties prevent selling artifacts to them, and especially to the many pirates and raiders that make their home in the Free Systems.
Always remember that Captain Magnus Ironsbane was a free systems pirate before he sided with the evil He who is known as I Am. They cannot be encouraged.

Yes this treaty prevents us from invading them, but it also prevents the Da'uhnb from just teleporting into all our offices with bombs. Have you not ever wondered why the Quall and Sector generals aren't just killed by the Da'uhnb. Those big blue beasties could do it quick and easy to.
How would we stop them? They could kill us as children or prevent our parents from ever meeting. They could prevent the Queen that made you from ever meeting the Horned Dog (I assume with all respect) that she impregnated to create you.
And if they wanted to be more public, simply teleport in an atomic into your office, Ar'yay, or my office.

Do you really think we should just tear down these treaties that keep our citizens and yours safe, even as a rogue HiveQueen?

Sector General Palomedes.

After stepping away from the old transmitter, Palomedes took one last sip of brandy, and turned off the light in the room. The old man needed some sleep eventually. Maybe the light of morning on B'oz would remind him that life is good, despite the many threats on their doorstep.
What ever happened to politicians who understood the importance of a good treaty, Palomedes said as he yawned.
Passing by his couch, he saw a letter there. He picked it up and opened it. The edge had claw marks, and looked like it had been drawn on the construction paper with crayon. It said in big letters "Bang" and in smaller letters, "You were right, signed the Da'uhnb."

Palomedes huffed the rest of the way to his room. Any chance of sleep was gone now. He sat up in bed with his service pistol clutched in a white knuckled grip. He would fire if he saw the whites of their eyes, but he knew the Da'uhnb weren't coming back.

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:13 pm

With all due respect I know exactly why the Da'uhnb doesn't just teleport into our pasts and remove us. The Iron Republic and the Quall N'Drone are (despite massive corruption in both) the strongest military forces around and without the two the Ancient Evils would just swarm over the many many realities and wipe out all non demonic life. It isn't because you signed some treaty with them, they are time traveling aliens they don't care about a piece of paper. They do what they do because in their view time is better off because of it. In their opinion the time frame that they preserve is the best possible one and to screw with it would mess them up as well.
If you truly think that they would keep to this treaty if they decided that the EEF (for example) would make your dimension "safer" from the enemies of the Da'uhnb then you would find that your treaty isn't worth the ink it was written in.
So yes I question these creatures, I do not trust anyone who says that they have been to the future and if you don't do what they say disaster will strike.
Remember I am helping you out of respect, your government and mine both removed any obligation of mine by declaring me rogue. It is my right to question things that make me uncomfortable. Your treaties no longer apply to me remember. You can tell your Da'uhnb friends that I would like to see some proof of their claims.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:42 am

The orders have been given and the mission against Ryuk is currently underway. I shall inform you of the results when I know.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 pm

I look forward to news of progress Hive Queen,

Much moves to slowly for me. Like this war against the Estrain. Our last victory was phyrric. But it taught us a valuable lesson.

Do not underestimate Angel D, or her Angels of Desolation.
They are still a mighty terrorist force. Hive Queen has your many agents on many worlds found any trace of the Angels of Desolation. The recovery of Alice Clegg for funeral has filled my heart with mixed emotions."

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 pm

My agents have not informed me of any information on Angel D, though to be fair my agents are far fewer in your dimension then they used to be.

I also regret to inform you that while my agents were able to render Ryuk unconscious, due to the many wards they were unable to spirit him away. However they are still active and are awaiting another chance to grab him. They continue to follow him as we speak waiting for their chance.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next