Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers

2 posters

Go down

Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers Empty Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers

Post  PresidentRagman Tue May 31, 2011 7:18 am

Gentelmen,

I would like to thank you for your participation in the recent competition on Haephestom. If there is anything that i could do for you in the future, feel free to ask. Just remember that i will not betray the trust that FieldMarshall Stykker has placed in me.

I am hopping to have Haephestom Heavy Industries up and running soon. This corporation will produce ships and other fine products for sale. At this time, we are running slowly due to a labor shortage after the recent withdrawl of the Hivequeen's people. I would like to ask if there are any special requirements to becoming licensed by the Iron Republic to produce more of their goods for sale.

Prolate Yensin,
Director of Haephestom Operations.
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers Left_bar_bleue150/150Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers Empty Re: Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:02 pm

"Yes don't be a terrorist who unleashes Manslayers on a civilian planet under quarantine."

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers Left_bar_bleue120/120Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers Empty Re: Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers

Post  PresidentRagman Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:10 am

Sir,

My name is Prolate Yensin. I am the civilian administrator of Haephestom. Whille the UFC does have manslayers. there are none under my control. the only military forces currently on Haephestom are 800 Omega Brethren and the local militia. I have never even been in the military. If you have a problem with ufc high command, I can forward it for you. But I would appreciate if you would refrain from slandering me in your anger.

thank you,
Prolate Yensin,
Director of Haephestom Operations.
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers Left_bar_bleue150/150Message to SectorGenerals Palomedes and Deers Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down