Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Play Week 4 - Hells Bells

2 posters

Go down

Open Play Week 4  - Hells Bells Empty Open Play Week 4 - Hells Bells

Post  sectorgeneralstark Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:38 am

A medium sized flotilla of Warmonger Cult Ships (Heavy Frigates) were spotted outside the edge of space on an intercept course with the moon of Sanctuary. Under the rules of the treaty of 2218 and 2219, Sector General Stark was ready to lead an assault force to counter the Warmonger Cult ships, and has sent messages to the EEF warning of the attack to their holdings.

For once alliances work in the EEF's favor and the IR comes to their aid, as Stark sends two Motherships to defend against the 5 Heavy Frigates, 20 Pirate Light Frigates, and 5 Antares Starships with upgraded Helios Cannons who bear the markings of the Warmonger Cult.

Before anyone might question its intention, the Warmonger Cult fleet fired off twenty missiles that wiped out a convoy carrying medical supplies, incinerated a hospital ship and the only cure to the Polari Pox.
They then went out and collected the lifepods and executed every last prisoner in a gruesome ceremony that offended the sensibilities of most who witnessed it. It was broadcast from stations which showed nearby ships the imagery of the murders in some form of psychological warfare.

If it had any effect on the Brethen it was to make them hungry and get them even more psyched for battle.

--

Two sides
"Heroes" (in air quotes as well)- I.R. EEF Ft Lendill Free Systems TRILAT
"Villians" - Warmonger Cult TRILAT I.R. Ft Lendill

Ships on each side so far

Two I.R. Motherships with full compliments Heros side
5 Guild-style Heavy Frigates, 20 Pirate Light Frigates and 5 upgraded Antares Starfreighters which are carrying helios cannons allowing them to damage even capital ships on villians side so far.

Straight up space battle.

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Open Play Week 4  - Hells Bells Left_bar_bleue100/100Open Play Week 4  - Hells Bells Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Open Play Week 4  - Hells Bells Empty Re: Open Play Week 4 - Hells Bells

Post  Admin Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:35 am

Do it

Week 6

Set end date on December 2nd

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sectorgeneralstark Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:38 am

Sorry I didn't get this done... but I thought up a new one.

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Open Play Week 4  - Hells Bells Left_bar_bleue100/100Open Play Week 4  - Hells Bells Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down