Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kias nation

Go down

Kias nation Empty Kias nation

Post  Lief_of_FortLendill Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:07 pm

So guys cured the whole "zela fucks up your nads" thing. COOL!

Ok FL proper is totally behind a Kias home world, hell if you guys are willing to go with the FL code of laws we can even start talking dual citizenship.

A few ground rules:
-Defense: FL will help, I guarantee their are plenty of haters.

-Any Kias conducting non-state sanctioned espionage gets final death (No leniency ever). if they conduct state sanctioned then they will be highly paid and respected.

-A kias named Abraxus will be barred from citizenship. He is a douche bag, and def never worked with me.

-A kias named FSB Vulfrym will be my personal liaison. I will say all sorts of mean things to him, he can say them back to me, however if his gooey female reproductive organ ever starts leaking y'all will put him in his place.

If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion. There is a Kias named Sard. He is an olhmite monk. That dude is on the level like whoa. Ya'll should see if he and his kids want to come teach yall how to olhm like a champ. (His version of the faith is the official religion of Fort Lendill, and most citizens do Gun Monk guided meditations some time during their work day as a break).

Hugs and Kisses,
Lief

Lief_of_FortLendill

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Kias nation Left_bar_bleue100/100Kias nation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum