Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Discussion: The Seige of V'Crios continues

2 posters

Go down

Mission Discussion: The Seige of V'Crios continues Empty Mission Discussion: The Seige of V'Crios continues

Post  GeneralGarminFe Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:26 pm

This mission is on my to-do list, but I already have another mission I would like to design for this upcoming week. So I'm open to having someone else take the reins on it. If not I'll do it up on week 3. Also, if I did it myself, the mission would start out pretty bland for the moment. If someone else took it over, they would get a chance to interject another agenda into an ongoing siege, which is way cooler. Maybe a small ops mission in the midst of a epic battle theatre?

Feel free to discuss it or just post a submission.

To help narrate my goals, I'm trying to help the Llandreu fend off the manslayers, which have been a problem for them for a long time now. In doing so I hope to secure their support and allegiance. Note that is what my faction thinks about its own motives, feel free to describe it as senseless genocide if that is how you wish to see it.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Mission Discussion: The Seige of V'Crios continues Left_bar_bleue120/120Mission Discussion: The Seige of V'Crios continues Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Mission Discussion: The Seige of V'Crios continues Empty Re: Mission Discussion: The Seige of V'Crios continues

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:30 am

I for one vote for EEFKrakenDivision, FieldmarshallStrykker, and Ragman to come up with part two, so when week 3 hits we get to go again. It'll be like pass the ball in theater class.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Mission Discussion: The Seige of V'Crios continues Left_bar_bleue100/100Mission Discussion: The Seige of V'Crios continues Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down