Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry

4 posters

Go down

Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Empty Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry

Post  Damien Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:03 am

I've been looking through the stuff from Space 2, but i'm still a little confused, so i'll just ask here, and hopefully someone can help me. i'm not sue what Starfighters and Heavy Capital ships are available for me to choose. Could someone give me some help? Thanks in advance.
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Left_bar_bleue100/100Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Empty Re: Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:47 pm

You are free Systems correct? Then you should be able to pick anything that is part of the Free Systems (and most likely also Banking Guild, someone correct me if i am wrong about that) If you don't know what they are Maehl Holdings has kindly set up an index.

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t488-player-generated-index

Please scroll down until you find his post he will have a link to a listing of all ships. Check out what the Free Systems (FS) has and probably the Banking Guild (BG) and that should be a listing of what you could take.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Left_bar_bleue120/120Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Empty Re: Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry

Post  Damien Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 pm

ok. i seen this thread before, but i never realized there was a second page to the thread. page two has the second version of this, where he added some stuff and made it better. thanks, Ar'yay. Very Happy
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Left_bar_bleue100/100Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:49 pm

While in my spreadsheet I don't separate dress systems and pirate stuff, they are somewhat separate. For your intents and purpose, you can request either of them. However, pirate ships don't necessart the same reception a free system ship would. That, however, is more than what you asked for. Aryay is right, you can pick either of the two.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Left_bar_bleue125/125Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Ok. Another question, Maehl. I'm thinking about maybe taking the Heavy Frigates as they're Heavy Capital ships on your spreadsheet. On the stat page for them, there's a yellow box that says:

Docking bay-
20 Sparrow Starfighters
2 Freighters

Does the Heavy Frigate come with those ships in the docking bay, or is that just an example of what the docking bay's capacity is?
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Damien wrote:Ok. Another question, Maehl. I'm thinking about maybe taking the Heavy Frigates as they're Heavy Capital ships on your spreadsheet. On the stat page for them, there's a yellow box that says:

Docking bay-
20 Sparrow Starfighters
2 Freighters

Does the Heavy Frigate come with those ships in the docking bay, or is that just an example of what the docking bay's capacity is?

I've asked that question before. It's what it comes with. However, you can't use those ships without the vessel. In other words, you can't deploy a cap ship's retinue of fighters without the cap ships. You can switch up what the cap ship is deploying, ie machetes instead of sparrows, else you can't use those sparrows for anything else.

If I am wrong, then admin will correct me this evening (or at his perogative).

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Left_bar_bleue125/125Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:24 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Damien wrote:Ok. Another question, Maehl. I'm thinking about maybe taking the Heavy Frigates as they're Heavy Capital ships on your spreadsheet. On the stat page for them, there's a yellow box that says:

Docking bay-
20 Sparrow Starfighters
2 Freighters

I've asked that question before. It's what it comes with. However, you can't use those ships without the vessel. In other words, you can't deploy a cap ship's retinue of fighters without the cap ships. You can switch up what the cap ship is deploying, ie machetes instead of sparrows, else you can't use those sparrows for anything else.

If I am wrong, then admin will correct me this evening (or at his perogative).

Ok, so for my clarification, if i had them hold machete's, i would be able to use the sparrow freely? Also, what Frieghters do they come with?
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:19 pm

To deploy any fighters you get with a capital ship you must deploy the capital ship at the same time. Razz

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Left_bar_bleue120/120Free Systems Week 10 Reward Inquiry Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:To deploy any fighters you get with a capital ship you must deploy the capital ship at the same time. Razz

so i get the heavy frigate, it comes with 20 sparrows. if later, i decide i want the frigate to carry machete's instead, i can't use the sparrows?
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:48 pm

If you buy the new ships specifically then you might be able to, but I am not totally sure, the Admin will probably be able to answer that. I assume you can as long as you buy the equivalent amount of ships on your own.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:47 am

Damien wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:To deploy any fighters you get with a capital ship you must deploy the capital ship at the same time. Razz

so i get the heavy frigate, it comes with 20 sparrows. if later, i decide i want the frigate to carry machete's instead, i can't use the sparrows?

Effectively yes.

But here is the upside. You pick a planet where you can drydock the sparrows. Once you have 400 Starfighters for a planet or 200 Starfighters for a Moon base drydocked it will raise that location's defense against space attacks to Elite.

(except certain special combinations, for example Surge Platforms + Jotun, which require less, and Giant Nightmares with Radioactive Waste + Yrs Starfighter which require quite a few more)

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down