Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera)

3 posters

Go down

Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Empty Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera)

Post  MaehlHoldings Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:04 pm

**encrypted**

Greetings my friends, allies, and business partners of the Trilat.

We were all recently shown a rather disturbing image of the future that may come to pass if the Fleets of Fate are not thwarted. I write to you all for two reasons. The first, I will not stand idly by as the universe is corrupted and free will taken from every living creature in this dimension. The second, while I may be able to personally, through a variety of venues, amass a fleet to take on this incursion, it would be foolish of me to do so alone. If there is any lesson I have learned working with you all over these last few months, is that when groups having differing perspectives and methods come together for a singular purpose, the potential for greatness and, in turn, success, is too overwhelming to ignore.

I thus present myself as a resource for the purpose of overcoming the Fleets of Fate. I ask, in turn, what are your overall thoughts for the defense of the Unity Core, and how can we, the rest of the Universe, assist you all in this task?

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl
Iron Republic Stockholder
CEO of Maehl Holdings, IRLC
and of the Free Systems

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Left_bar_bleue125/125Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Empty Re: Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera)

Post  UnityPrime Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:53 am

Su Maehl and commanders of the Trilat,

We have been distracted by internals. I would ask to join your discussions with the other factions, as I assume you have approached others.

As for the Unity Core and the Fleets of Fate; it represents an opportunity and a danger. If the Fleets of Fate can interface with Unity Core and the Horror Nexus; we are all in danger. Such power could likely subvert almost all conscious thought on this plane. At the very least, it could subvert enough to make the Fleets of Fate capable of easily suppressing all of our known forces.

The opportunity is simple. The Fleets of Fate must bring all force to bear, knowing that we know the stakes. As you know the stakes, and have quite the new seat of power, we can bring to bear our full force. The Fleets of Fate are most dangerous when they can pick the battlefield, but least powerful when it is chosen for them. In such a situation, their prognostications do considerably less good, as there are fewer variables they can control.

As such, I predict that battlefield control will be an essential part of this encounter. I do not need to tell you that EMP must be deployed to ruin the satellites of the Fleets of Fate. I propose that we take the Fleet piecemeal, and that we expect interlopers from the Warmonger cult. I have deployed the Purifier to engage the rear vanguard of the Fleets of Fate. It will act as anvil to any hammer we would employ. As the FoF must attempt to hack the ship, we will use this to lay electronic countermeasure traps which the FoF must spring.

If you could use Red Star Satellites to further split up the FoF, this would be of great assistance to us. We are willing to provide you Apostles to each battleground you choose. If you hope to defeat their endless hosts; you will need them.

Further, we must take the Horror Nexus. I will go there personally with elite infantry. A fleet will provide entry, and Apostles will be a final failsafe. If the situation cannot be salvaged; the Apostles I deploy will be used as bombs to erase the threat.

This is a starting point. May I join your other discussions, such that we may push back this threat like the villains we are?
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Left_bar_bleue120/120Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Empty Re: Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Prime,

Villiany is such a relative term. Absurd, in fact.

I will like to assist you in the infiltration of the Horror Nexus. What are we up against and how can we overcome its defenses?

I plan on having a central meeting to finalize plans. If that planning session does not occur, I will merely advise you of the plans and further coordinate accordingly.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Left_bar_bleue125/125Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 pm

I will assist in whatever way I can. Be warned though, should you fail in your mission to the horror nexus, and should it look as though the fleets of fate might win, my men will be instructed to turn upon the Core. Letting the Core be destroyed is preferable to total defeat. Understand this fact when you prepare yourselves for this mission.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Left_bar_bleue120/120Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:24 am

Prime,

The InterGalactic Defense Force (IDF) is fully committed to the defense of the Core. I have formally assembled the Iron Republic, the EEF, and the Free Systems to this cause. Since I am one you can trust, I will attempt, to the extent that all other forces allow me, to coordinate the defenses. There will be well over 1 million ships committed to this effort.

I warn you, once the Purifier leaves the field, I encourage you to keep all Unity forces disengaged as away from the battlefield until I give the all clear. Setup your defenses in line with the IR barrier, but do not engage the enemy. As such, I encourage you to maintain your focus on the internal defenses and overcoming the nexus. Await my word, and your people and ships will be safe.

Any word from Captain Axis or the Kasanthian Federation?

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Fleets of Fate (wk 10 - Layne Yr, Prime, Garmin Fe, Oleifera) Empty hem to garmin fe only

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:34 am

Dear General Garmin Fe,

I write to you separately for a singular purpose. A failsafe.

I am diverting the Universe away from attempting to destroy the core. It is because I personally believe nothing good will come from it. However, it must be a final resort if needs be. And if there is anyone I can trust in doing the right thing, it is you.

I will keep you posted, and I hope beyond hope that it is not needed.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 am

Su Maehl,

Captain Axis will do as he wills. I cannot dictate his movements, as doing so would negate a key advantage we have over the Fleets of Fate. I am actually quite curious to see what comes of his engagements.

We are pleased to see you bring your full fleet to bear. I will assist you through deployment of several apostles. They will serve two functions; they will defend our fleets, and they will act as a fail-safe. If we lose, they will self-destruct. This will surely annihilate the Core.

Keep in mind that the Purifier is being deployed to shape the battle-field, and to distract. The Fleets of Fate will be forced to turn to deal with the threat, and will attempt to hack the ship. With luck, my countermeasures will work, and their ships will be bloodied before the Purifier withdraws.

I will move to take the Dragon. With the Sword, I can command it, and separate the Core from the Horror Nexus. I may even be able to strike a mortal blow to the Hunters while salvaging something from the Nexus. Thank you for your help in this, Su. Without your fleet, and even with it, I would be hard-pressed to gain victory from this.

Note; I don't know the state of Unity Core at this time. With luck, it can be reclaimed and used for the battle.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down