Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encrypted Message to Admiral Layne

2 posters

Go down

Encrypted Message to Admiral Layne Empty Encrypted Message to Admiral Layne

Post  OrleosSacrenine Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:00 am

Layne,

It is as you forewarned, it seems I have been marked by the Cult of the Tsoga. While the venture was indeed successful it was not without incident. My head is probably forever marked and my life has been a bit more endangered, though it could have gone far worse, I could have captured a certain Tsogari who would have truly put my ass in hot water.

I will have to be ever more careful with my steps from now on, but know that the research will continue on uninhibited, and you will receive reports. While they may know who I am, I will not be cowed by their threats, they will find a true opponent in me should they attempt to enter my domain. I believe I will have to call on you in the future regarding certain matters, but those can wait until the time has come.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted Message to Admiral Layne Left_bar_bleue100/100Encrypted Message to Admiral Layne Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encrypted Message to Admiral Layne Empty Re: Encrypted Message to Admiral Layne

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Admiral Yr adjusted her gloves. They were latex and elbow length which was important so stains didn't get on her arms. Wrist deep in a cadaver of a dead Quall, the Necromancer Admiral could taste anticipation as she cut one of the alien hearts out.
Then the door swung open as a nightmare dressed as a pageboy ran into her laboratory.

She lifted up the message and read it, getting dried Quall blood all over the document.

Layne turned to the Nightmare and said, "write this down exactly as I speak it.

Dear Orleos,

I am pleased Mr. Took could help you. He was a veteran guide when I first started climbing the Kasanthian ranks.

Do not fret too much about the Tsogari, they will try and kill you but their methods are usually direct. They don't believe in collateral damage. Bombs and other large scale methods of assassination is probably not going to occur.
I expect a few direct attacks, maybe some Leyas powered terrorism.

I await your results with excitement

Layne"

The Grand Admiral of the TRILAT asked the Nightmare to read it back and it was correct so she sent it off. Leaning back down onto the slab, Layne muttered, "good thing he didn't accidentally capture Black Claw or Half-Ear of the Tsogari, then I would be short one art collector."

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted Message to Admiral Layne Left_bar_bleue100/100Encrypted Message to Admiral Layne Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Prime had presented Orleos with a perfect opportunity to apply his craft once more and he relished the thought of how beautiful it would be, yet the shadow of the Tsogari's threat dampened his mood and put him on edge. Crumpled papers littered the floor, one would think he was at a loss on how to accomplish the task set before him, but in reality it was not the how, but what to make the monument.

Holding the RWE Brand Charcoal in one hand he had begun to bring it down onto the paper, when a ringing sound made him jump and snap the edge of the charcoal. At first he was filled with anger, but then relief swept through him as he received Layne's message, he was glad his thoughts were indeed confirmed. So long as the Tsogari's self-righteousness prevented them from being full out zealots unlike the Church of One, then the game was all but over.

He typed out a response quickly while taking a short break from the plan Prime had presented him with,

Admiral,

You have no idea what a relief it is that my suspicions were indeed confirmed regarding their methodology. While rage and zealotry will make them harder to kill and take down when confronted, their anger will make them prone to slipping up and making fatal mistakes. Know that while matters at hand have put a cloud above all our heads, there will certainly be a silver lining in all this mess.

-Orleos

He turned back to his work, thinking that utility would be best in this situation, it was time to redesign an old standby.

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down