Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 9 Heroic Mission- Layne Yr & Prime's Grand Dinner and the Crazy Da'uhnb Dance Party at Casablanca station

+10
Ar'yayhivequeen
UnityPrime
FieldMarshallStrykker
MaehlHoldings
TemporalEmpire
AdmiralLayneYr
OrleosSacrenine
Damien
blackheartsecurity
Admin
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Week 9 Heroic Mission- Layne Yr & Prime's Grand Dinner and the Crazy Da'uhnb Dance Party at Casablanca station - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 9 Heroic Mission- Layne Yr & Prime's Grand Dinner and the Crazy Da'uhnb Dance Party at Casablanca station

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:41 am

Garmin nodded to the enthusiastic Gootes, and said, "My days are filled with serious matters, I appreciate your attempts to lighten up our collective dispositions." Pausing slightly, Garmin continued, "and just in case I don't get the chance to say it later on, I'm sorry about the mess." With that he left the Da'uhnb with a puzzled expression.

Garmin got a drink from the bar. By the time he had finished he found himself once again in the presence of the lovely Marianette. "My pardons my lady, I did not treat you to all that fair of a dance last time. Let me try once again. A general can often get very rusty when his days get as busy as mine."

Motioning to the band, "Can we get a fine waltz?"

"And when we are done, I will politely ask that you rest yourself over there by the bar. I think it will be safer there."

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/Diction)
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Week 9 Heroic Mission- Layne Yr & Prime's Grand Dinner and the Crazy Da'uhnb Dance Party at Casablanca station - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120Week 9 Heroic Mission- Layne Yr & Prime's Grand Dinner and the Crazy Da'uhnb Dance Party at Casablanca station - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Heroic Mission- Layne Yr & Prime's Grand Dinner and the Crazy Da'uhnb Dance Party at Casablanca station - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 9 Heroic Mission- Layne Yr & Prime's Grand Dinner and the Crazy Da'uhnb Dance Party at Casablanca station

Post  Admin Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:41 am

The member 'GeneralGarminFe' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Tests' : 6, 5, 4, 1, 4

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:42 am

Rerolling my 6s.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Week 9 Heroic Mission- Layne Yr & Prime's Grand Dinner and the Crazy Da'uhnb Dance Party at Casablanca station - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120Week 9 Heroic Mission- Layne Yr & Prime's Grand Dinner and the Crazy Da'uhnb Dance Party at Casablanca station - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:42 am

'Skill Tests' : 1

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:00 am

Su smelled a trap, but then again, he always smelled a trap. He was, after all, a pirate captain. As he made small talk with Prime and Layne Yr, being sure to compliment her outfit, suddenly more guests came in to make their presence known. Before being able to make small talk with many more individuals, Prime and Layne Yr got up to dance.

A being he knew must be an Oleifera was dancing, and he wanted to make sure to introduce himself once the dance was over. Before he could do that, Su motioned to Garmin Fe, gave the Kiou a handshake as he was enroute to talk to Goots MacBride, but not keeping him from his destination. He was about to make small talk with Damien and his date when something was afoot.

Instincts kicked in, and he got out of the way as the chaos unfolded around him. He didn't go for his weapon yet, but he was ready to do so if needed. His back did not face an entryway and he was ready to jump behind a table or the bar, whichever was closest, for cover.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Week 9 Heroic Mission- Layne Yr & Prime's Grand Dinner and the Crazy Da'uhnb Dance Party at Casablanca station - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue125/125Week 9 Heroic Mission- Layne Yr & Prime's Grand Dinner and the Crazy Da'uhnb Dance Party at Casablanca station - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:05 am

And so it began. Garmin Fe in a spectacular display transformed himself into a large ice breathing dragon made of crystal. At first he snarled and roared throughout the transformation. Then, without warning, began the group dance once again. His clumsy forward legs keeping pace with the music. Truly, it would be nothing one could have ever expected. He wrought great destruction with terrible glee.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:05 am

'Skill Tests' : 2, 5, 3, 2, 3

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3