Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen

4 posters

Go down

Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Empty Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:20 am

(this thread is for the discussion of Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen)

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
 Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Left_bar_bleue120/120 Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Empty Re: Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm

*HEM to the hive queens*
Honored Hive Queen,
I had a team on the ground at the auction and can testify on your behalf if you wish, though I am sure it will backfire as they are looking for blood not justice.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
 Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Left_bar_bleue100/100 Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Empty Re: Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:42 pm

blackheartsecurity wrote:*HEM to the hive queens*
Honored Hive Queen,
I had a team on the ground at the auction and can testify on your behalf if you wish, though I am sure it will backfire as they are looking for blood not justice.

V/R,
Childeen

Yes it appears they are out for blood I thank you for your aid in this matter what can you testify to?

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
 Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Left_bar_bleue85/100 Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:26 am

Assuming I can convince the team that was at the scene to take the stand, we can testify that it was either a con or a setup. Its not much.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
 Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Left_bar_bleue100/100 Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Week 8 Mission - The Trial of Le-a HiveQueen Empty Encrypted Message to the Hive Queens

Post  OrleosSacrenine Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 am

Honored Hive Queens,

If I may be allowed to interject regarding this delicate matter, I do believe that I may be able to provide some assistance. Provided the parties present are also allowed to take part and your graces are able to provide some information, I may be able to help.

-Orleos Sacrenine

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down