Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the refuges of Druzi Prime, and to the people of the Iron Republic

Go down

To the refuges of Druzi Prime, and to the people of the Iron Republic Empty To the refuges of Druzi Prime, and to the people of the Iron Republic

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm

A man in reddish orange robe steps up to the podium in front of the assembled crowd of earthers. They are the tired scared survivors of the Kasanthian attack upon Druzi prime, the Fire Dome colony. He is an earther himself, seemingly in his mid 50s with a smile upon his face.

"People of Druzi prime, hearken unto me! I am Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horn Dog and I am here to talk to you about the horrible injustice that has befallen to you! The monsters of the Trilat have forced you from your homes and even now seek to destroy the ones who stayed behind. This is not the first time they have committed such horrors upon an innocent populous and if they have their way it shall not be the last. I promise you that as we speak the Iron Republic is planning on finding you a new home to those who wish it and trying to clear out your old home of danger to those who want to go back to Druzi Prime, your stay here is temporary.

This place is an advanced training ground for the elite warriors of the Quall N'Drone, you may have heard that name before. They are the elite of the elite, those who have allowed their bodies to be...changed in order to maximize their ability. They were once people like you and me who decided that they will no longer allow vicious aliens and criminals to push them around. They are the reason why you were saved from the cowardly attack upon your home because like you they have lost their homes as well. They give up their past to ensure that the future is a better one.

You might be asking how I know these things, who am I who speaks to you of these things here today. Well, I was just like you, I was the average man who lived the average life. I sold shoes as my employment on a far off world, I had a demanding family who depended on me for more then I could provide. It was a hard life, one which I took for granted. Despite our fights my family cared for one another, dysfunctional yes but there was love. They say that you don't truly appreciate what you have until it is lost, well....I am the perfect example of that. As my children grew into adulthood our world was ended forever. The Manslayers descended upon us en mass and the world wept blood at their coming. The local Iron Republic garrison tried their very best but the enemy's numbers seemed limitless, for every foul creature they struck down a dozen more took it's place. For several months the people of my world were consumed by their infernal appetites. I lost my family to those bugs, I......I was too weak to save them. (the Prelate stops for a moment, to pull himself back together then continues) I was slated to die that day, of this I had no doubt, but then a miracle happened. Just like you saw when you fled your homes portals of flame opened and from them marched the glorious warriors of the Quall N'Drone. I feared them when i first saw them I admit, i hardly blame anyone that first impression but what I saw that day shall ever be inscribed upon my soul. I saw these holy warriors consume those foul insects in flame with nothing more then a wave of their hands. Hundreds of Manslayers felled to just a few of these seemingly god like beings. Within hours of their arrival The Qual N'Drone wiped out the infestation to it's last foul egg.

After that my world was but a shadow of its former self, its population of three billion reduced to but a few thousand. Many of us wanted nothing more then to join our loved ones in death. But after the Quall N'Drone warriors returned to their fiery training grounds others came, wearing robes similar to the ones you see me in this day, similar to the ones the care takers of this camp wear. The church of the Horned Dog came to help us, they explained that they were an organization dedicated to helping people understand and promoting the Quall N'Drone. They taught us that these warriors were one people like us who had lost everything to alien rampages who decided that they were not going to be victims any longer! They allowed Iron Republic scientists to modify them to become the perfect warriors against the evil Manslayers, ones who would be able to purge with righteous fire every last bit of taint. The Church of the Horned Dog were developed to help spread the word and create hope amongst the people of the Iron Republic that there are those who will not stand for the evils of the universe to stand by and consume it!

I am here today to tell you, that you don't have to stand for these injustices anymore. You and the entire Iron Republic have the opportunity to do your part in this struggle. The Church of the Horned Dog asks you to take your destiny into your own hands and stand for what you believe in! The first step in possibly becoming part of the elite Quall N'Drone is to join up with our Church. Once you join up with us you will spend your life dedicated to helping the people of the Iron Republic live better lives, helping those who hunger, who seek shelter, those who have no where else to go. We help the needy to show our devotion to our homelands. We travel the Republic tirelessly to show people that there is hope!

Now i know a life of service sounds intimidating and dangerous but members of our order are granted special benefits in order to help us carry out our holy task of helping others. Advanced health care methods are used to keep us from contracting disease, I myself haven't gotten sick even once since joining the order. Also enhancements are made to slow down the aging process, i was in my early fifties when I joined the Horned Dog and I happily celebrated my two hundredth birthday a few months ago. We are open to all people and we will accept you no matter your history, as long as you wish to improve your future, the universes future, you are welcome among us. All who join will gain these benefits over time as they show their devotion. We have members who have quadrupled their life span in order to help care for those in need, they live lives without sickness and surrounded by the love of their fellow members. We are an eternal family and our members never feel alone or abandoned. The most devoted shall eventually be chosen to join the holy ranks of the Quall N'Drone and fight the battles that not even the most battle hardened Brethren would want to face. No matter your skills there is a place for you within the Horned Dog, we have need of everyone, our love extends to all.

As you ponder upon my words remember that the Church of the Horned Dog is here to help make the universe a better place. With the threat of the Trilat, rebels, pirates, aliens there is little peace in the universe at the moment. Now is the time to stand up and make your presence known! To stand up on your own two feet and reach deep inside of yourself for the courage deep down there and grasp your destiny! Join our ranks today and you will be granted the power needed to show these foul invaders that they cannot simply walk all over us! They cannot wipe us out with out a fight! I spoke to a proud citizen of Fire Dome city and he wanted me to impart these words to you all that expressed his feelings.

"The Trilat think we're weak, a broken people. They think we'll hide in the dirt like a scared worm... how wrong they are. We will fight them in the fields until the last trench collapses and the last cannon is silenced. We will fight them on the streets until the last shot is fired, and when there is no more ammunition, we'll crush their skulls with the stones that pave our city. We will fight them in the alleys until our knuckles are skinned and bloodied, and our blades lay on the ground, shattered. And if we find ourselves surrounded and disarmed, wounded and without hope; we will lift our heads in defiance and spit in their faces. But we will never surrender! FOR DRUZI PRIME!"

Stand with me here proud members of the Iron Republic! Let your voices be heard across the entire Universe! We fight for all those who we have lost, all those who shall be lost!
WE SHALL STAND AS ONE TO FIGHT THE DARKNESS OF THEIR NIGHTMARES AND THEIR DEMONS, THEIR MANSLAYERS NONE SHALL WE SPARE! WE ARE UNITED AND WE ARE STRONG! WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER! FOR DRUZI AND FOR THE IRON REPUBLIC!

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To the refuges of Druzi Prime, and to the people of the Iron Republic Left_bar_bleue120/120To the refuges of Druzi Prime, and to the people of the Iron Republic Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

To the refuges of Druzi Prime, and to the people of the Iron Republic Empty Re: To the refuges of Druzi Prime, and to the people of the Iron Republic

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:31 am

All citizens of Druzi, it is time to go home, Energy bridges are being opened to send you back where you came from. Oh by the way the people who invaded you and caused you to flee here now controls your second moon and has made it a giant military station, your government knows about it and is perfectly fine with it. Good luck.
All of my Horned Dogs will be leaving Druzi now as well, have a pleasant day.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To the refuges of Druzi Prime, and to the people of the Iron Republic Left_bar_bleue120/120To the refuges of Druzi Prime, and to the people of the Iron Republic Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

To the refuges of Druzi Prime, and to the people of the Iron Republic Empty Re: To the refuges of Druzi Prime, and to the people of the Iron Republic

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed May 25, 2011 4:17 am

Greetings people of Druzi Prime, this is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horn Dog, it has been some time since we have spoken to each other. I wish to know what has been going on with your world. I hear only scattered reports, I am relieved to know that the Unity has not used their converted moon against you. What else has been going on? I wish to know more about your situation because in our short time together I have begun to care about you people.
I hope to hear from a representative soon about these things.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Prelate Ye'seren grew concerned, he had heard nothing from the people of Druzi, So he decided that if they will not respond to him he would just have to send people back in to check the planet out. Using the Hive mind he contacted Hive Queen Ar'Yay and after a brief discussion they agreed to send in 5,000 Horned Dog to go to the planet and begin to preach to the citizens again. They would open up four free clinics in addition to two churches in order to help the people of Druzi who must be feeling neglected after all this time.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:56 am

Good people of Druzi, things have been returning to normal now with the hostilities of war turning elsewhere. Your home has been spared the ravages of war that caused you so much grief. The danger is not totally gone however, look up into the night sky, the danger hangs over you like a blade on a string. Your first moon was taken by the evil Unity and now a heavily armed and armored weapon hangs over your heads. They claim to be here for your betterment but wasn't it their Trilat who threatened your lives in the first place?
Now Maehl Holdings who you have known as a friend who provides services to you at good affordable prices owns your second moon. They are here to help the Unity develop more of a hold onto your world, bringing Unity products to your homes and lining their pickets with your hard earned money. Soon you will become totally dependent upon the Unity. Your world, which fought hard to prevent a Trilat military take over is now in danger of being conquered once again! This time they do not come with guns but with honeyed words.
My children, my dear sweet people of Druzi, will you give up the freedom that you fought so hard to maintain? Will you simply hand over your world to these villains?
Now I will not deny that the Iron Republic has not always been the best leaders, they can be greedy and indeed corrupt. I must ask you however, how many worlds did the Unity consume to gain its power? How many million have died to their perverse technologies and radioactive weaponry? They claim to be peaceful now but does that mean we must forget about their crimes? Forget about the millions of souls crying out for vengeance? Do we forget about the innocents slaughtered because it is convenient? Do the cries of the damned become silent because we want that new Maehl Holdings toaster? Su Maehl and the Unity have joined forces to buy your very souls, will you just let them do it? Does your eternal mean so little that you would trade it for cheap security and shiny new objects?

If you have the courage to resist, and the desire to see justice done, come to the "Church of the Fiery Redemption" here on Druzi Prime. we have services every day from 10-12pm followed by a light lunch after the service, then we have another service from 9-11pm for those who cannot make it to the morning service.
Please good people of Druzi, do not forget the people who helped you in the first place, and do not jump into the arms of those who endangered you.

Prelate Ye'seren

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Hello again my children, I am so pleased at your fervor here. You have responded so well to us and generously too, so many of you have attended services here over the last week and it warms my heart. You have given your time and your faith to us and I am humbled by your kindness.

The people who would be your oppressors operate freely and without restraint, they don't care about you, they want to hook you up to their machines and use your memories and very thoughts to feed their war efforts. They are using Maehl Enterprises as a way into your homes and dare I say it, your very souls. The Iron Republic isn't here to help you, the attacks here ended so they withdrew their support leaving you into the hands of an independent corporation with ties to the Trilat. The very Trilat who tried to conquer you and sent vampires to kill your youth and raise them as undead slaves. It is true that after they were defeated those Kasanthians sent over some of their vampires for "punishment" but do not think for a second that they sent all of them. They sacrificed enough just to make you believe that the threat is gone, but the threat of the Trilat is never gone. Like a vampire the threat can sleep for a long time until you no longer are on guard, then it shall rise from its grave and strike.

Now I am not suggesting that we dig up graves, that was only an analogy, however we must remain vigilant, the Unity are the sworn allies of the Kasanthians and they will not stop them if the kasanthians decide to come back. Look at the night's sky, you see your moons? They are no longer your moons. One is controlled by the Unity, a space station to make sure that no one dares to oppose them. The other moon owned by Su Maehl and he is using it to help supply the Unity station so it can always be ready to slap you down. The enemy watches from the sky but that doesn't make them all knowing. They revel in their arrogance and toast each others efforts to control you. They look at their profit and eagerly await the day when they can come back here and strap you all down and surgicly implant computer systems inside your heads. Yes that is what the Unity wants to do to you, they want to implant you with computers that will let them know where you are at all times. They will be able to send messages into your head, they want to watch everything that you watch, learn everything that you learn. Be with you everywhere you are. Your right to privacy won't be yours, they will try to fool you into believing that it isn't so bad. That you can keep some things to yourself, but do you really want these cybernetic offworlders to know when you are in the shower, know when you are making love to your wives and husbands? They will judge all your actions to see if it is good enough for their standards and remember computers only value things that they find useful.

We here at the Church of the Horned Dog do not judge, we accept you for who you are because you are beautiful. You are unique, special and you know who truly cares about you. We were here when the Trilat threatened you. We helped keep you safe, we helped heal your injuries when people like Maehl fled the world because he was too good to share your risk. He came back when the trouble was gone to buddy up with the Kasnathians who threatened you. To shack up with the Unity that threatens you from the sky. We evacuated many during the danger and returned them when things were safe. Our priests stayed here through every threat and asked nothing in return from you. We still ask for nothing, we are here for your benefit and we are here to stay. Our doors are open any time day or night, we will feed the hungry, care for the sick. If you have no place to go our doors like our arms are always open, you have nothing to fear in our loving embrace.

People of Druzi, you face dangers like never before, the ax is suspended above your throat, hanging over you. Will you accept your eventual doom or will you choose a better fate. One where you shall be loved, and one where you will be protected from harm.
The choice is yours, it has always been yours we shall not choose it for you. Our love is there for you whenever you need it, you only need to grasp it.

Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:05 am

Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog took to the podium again.

"Good people of Druzi, you have shown so much support for us, we have received letters of support from all over Druzi Prime, your love of us grows as fast as our love of you.
I come here today to announce a new future for all of us. Not just you and your world but us who speak to you as well. Change is coming, I know change can be frightening but change also brings hope. Like the new dawn brings the light of day to dispel the darkness so shall this change bring light to the darkness that surrounds us all. Come people of Druzi, join us in this new beginning, this new Dawn shall grace us all and all shall be blessed by it. There are no gods to be worshiped, there are no higher beings then the ones within us all. I have been shown a grand new future and while many will be sacrificed so that we may be blessed I do not despair, I thank them for doing what has to be done and I look toward the future, the New Dawn that rapidly approaches.
Go forth, and spread the word, a new day awaits us one where the shackles of the past shall be shed and the hope of dawn shall lead all of us into a better future and from this future we can save so many more.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Prelate Ye'seren approached the podium, at least the people of Druzi who were in the pews thought it was him. He was wearing a new green robe as opposed to the orange one that he had previously used. He was also a good foot taller then he was before now standing at a bit more then seven feet tall, and that wasn't the most shocking difference that people could see. A single horn rose from his head, it normally would be surrounded by hair but the Prelate had always suffered from a bit of receding hair line. His green robes hung open he smiled at the congregation. The Horned Dogs who would normally be spread out around the outskirts of the room also now wore green robes but they lacked the Horn and boost in height. The Prelate began

"My dear people of Druzi, i previously spoke about a new future, a new dawn....well that future is now. We have shed our previous existence as members of the Horned Dog and now embrace a new destiny. We are now the Church of Dawn's new Light. I want to reassure you all that this does not change our mission, we still seek to bring peace and joy to all of your lives. We are here to show you the path of cooperation, to help you with the seemingly abandonment of the Iron Republic. As I have told you before they have left you here at the whim of your enemies and while they have been quiet slowly attempting to subvert you from within we have always been here to lend a direct helping hand. You have been so generous to us, with the funds you have all donated we have opened up two brand new churches here in the Fire Dome and have gotten so many people joining us for daily services. The majority of the people here on Druzi Prime now have joined us in some form or another, not wearing the robes but by attending services, joining in our community events or dropping by one of our lunches." The Prelate smiled and saw that so many smiled back at him, it filled him with love and he transmitted that feeling for all in the Church to feel. "I spoke of a new beginning, and I am here to bring it to you. I wish to offer anyone who wishes it a chance to join us here in our organization. We work hard to help others and I know that not everyone can put in the time and effort needed to become a full fledged member but those who do will be able to do so much. We can promise a sense of community that is currently unheard of and a link to all who wear the robes which will give you access to our collective knowledge which you will use to help bring peace to others and enrich their lives.

People of Druzi, the new dawn has arrived, with this new light, the ignorance that thrives in the darkness shall be dispelled and the illumination of knowledge shall brighten the future for us all." The birth of the Ar'Yeseri shall herald a new day for us all.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:32 am

My good people of Druzi Prime, we speak to you again on this hallowed ground, I am here to tell you of the progress we have made. Our faith spreads further and further every day on this world, I constantly see new faces joining us for our prayer meetings and it warms my heart. To see such acceptance and open mindedness amongst the people here truly shows me that our path is indeed correct and inspires me to continue this holy work.

I have come here today to share what I have seen, i have seen a vision of what may come. I do not believe in fate, nor do I wish for you to, the future is always in flux, always in motion, however i have received a glimpse of what may be and I must share this with you.

I see a great beast, this creature was growing fast in the past and threatened to overtake the universe, however it was split into many parts preventing its ascension. However the creature began to grow again. It's shadow threatens to blot out all of the light that we hold dear spreading eternal twilight. Despite the growth of the beast everyone around it ignored it, blinded by their own foolish desires they refused to see the beast for what it truly was....or maybe they just didn't want to see. This beast grew and grew and by the time those around it finally faced the truth it was too late. They refused to see the true threat until their traditional enemies were no longer threats and exhausted themselves in their petty struggles for wealth, fame and advancement. Their mad quests for power cut themselves as deep as their enemies and left everyone defenseless against the twilight. The darkness that devours all light, from which nothing can escape.

However there vision didn't end there. There is hope, a single shred of dawn....so dim that it is almost invisible. This light is weak and cannot stand up to the darkness, it needs other light to join it. There are shreds of light scattered all over the universe, lost and alone, they need to be gathered up and join together. Only then can the light of Dawn shine brightly enough to challenge the darkness.

We stand at the precipice of darkness, twilight surrounds us, and our light is dim. But if we stand together, if we spread the light to others, perhaps we can avert this possible darkness. Perhaps we can bring dawn's light and hope to all who struggle in the darkness.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Welcome all once again, the times are moving fast and we ebb ever closer to our greatest challenges. I am delighted to see that so many of you have joined our faith and have entered into our ranks. The symbiotic relationships we have with the ones inside of us have been welcomed within so many of you now, you can now see what we see, there is nothing to fear, our love is for all without price or reservation.

We must continue to prepare for the troubled future ahead, our coffers grow with your donations and we shall prepare for the dark future. Our forces grow slowly but surely, we will do our best to protect you all from the coming darkness, please keep your trust in us and we shall all march toward a future that can overcome the darkness.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:34 am

Greetings my children, it has been some time since I have last spoken to you and I have come before you today to speak about what we have done since we have last spoken. The construction of our newest cathedral is almost complete, when it is done it shall be the largest structure in the Dome. In addition so many of you have joined us, our faith is now the largest in the colony, we are spreading our tolerance and our beliefs and we will soon spread from this colony to new worlds.

Your faith is being rewarded and we are all rewarded by all of our faith. Let us march toward the future together!

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:03 am

It has been quite a long time since we have held such a large mass, we are now the official religion of this colony, and I am so pleased to lead you all here. So many have joined us, and our hearts are bursting with love for you all. Remember we are dedicated to the protection of all against the Ancient Evils that seek the souls of every living thing. Thankfully the wars have quieted down and the rebuilding has been going smoothly.

Druzi Prime is now the official home of th Ar'Yeseri, your faith shall not be unrewarded, we shall fulfill our destiny, walk with us into the bright future!

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Prelate Ye'seren smiled at the assembled mass, his people had endured so much in the last few years but their hard work had paid off. A majestic cathedral, and several dozen other churches had been constructed upon Druzi Prime since the founding of the Ar'Yeseri faith. He was currently at the newest location in a small town which had embraced the faith so willingly.
“Friends, we are gathered here today to celebrate the opening of our newest house of worship, we have all worked hard and have been rewarded for our faith. The peace and contentment that we share today is due to the sacrifices and hard work of many and we should remember what was done to accomplish this.
Going forward however we must know that only through peace will our ultimate goal be achieved. The threat of war and chaos still looms upon the galaxy, they need people willing to work for the abolishment of conflict. The people of the Galaxy are tired of the ceaseless wars and slaughter. It doesn’t matter if the Iron Republic can simply clone more citizens, that doesn’t justify sacrificing its people. It doesn’t matter if the EEF can revive its people using the leyas at another location they still have to experience the trauma of war. The Kasanthian Federation throws disposable Nightmare troops to suffer in its stead and that my friends is wrong as well.
Despite these wrongs we won’t accomplish anything by trying to use force to stop them from their wars. That would only encourage them. We must show by example why cooperation and love is the way to truly defeat your enemies. The threat of the vile Warmonger is behind all conflict, it sustains the vile demon lord. The only true way of stopping him is to lay down our arms and embrace one another as brothers, sisters, friends, family. Only then will we achieve enlightenment, only then will we be able to say that we have done our part to save the galaxy. Come my friends, let us pray that we have the strength to do what is right, to convince the galaxy to unite together in peace.
It will be a long road, and I fear that out best intentions will not be enough. For while we condemn conflict we are no strangers to it. After all, how can one who has never been in conflict know how to end it? We are not complete Pacifists, we can and will defend ourselves if needed. However we do so knowing that each blow struck is a failure on the path to peace. Each failure is a learning experience and we must not condemn ourselves for these, but use each one to learn and understand how to do better next time. Come my friends, let us learn together and leave the galaxy a better place than when we entered it.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down