Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Maehl holdings

2 posters

Go down

To Maehl holdings Empty To Maehl holdings

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Mr Maehl,
Ya know it kinda strikes me that you have the most to lose if the IR or EEF heighten the level of tensions. At some point in time either of those entities will demand you stop working with the free systems or you would stand to lose your logistics contract in the Draco constellation, or your IRLC.

It must suck to be the one person who needs peace.

V/R
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To Maehl holdings Left_bar_bleue100/100To Maehl holdings Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

To Maehl holdings Empty Re: To Maehl holdings

Post  MaehlHoldings Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:50 am

Dear Blackheart,

I have no idea what you're talking about. As I'm aware, there isn't any such animosity between the Iron Republic and the EEF. Even if there were, it wouldn't affect my business plan. I, like you, are protected by the Treaty of 2219. With regards to the my status as an IRLC and a citizen of the Free Systems, the Iron Republic gave me, just like you, an IRLC license irrespective of place of origin and whatever divergent interests we may have. Let's call a spade a spade, as long as we generate the proper revenue, the Iron Republic doesn't care who we do business with or what our allegiances are, as long as the Treaty of 2219 stands.

Side note: Maehl Holdings is the largest IRLC for a reason, Childeen, and its because I have a plan for everything, and I don't only have only one revenue stream. Of course, you're smart enough to know that as my multiple holdings are public information.

So why'd you really write to me?

Regards,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To Maehl holdings Left_bar_bleue125/125To Maehl holdings Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down