Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym

2 posters

Go down

Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym Empty Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 am

**Encrypted**
Clearance level Crimson

General Vulfrym,

I know the Free Systems are angry at you about your treatment of the Mcconnel Pirates. I don't buy for one second that the Temporal Empire cares that much about a bunch of pirates who may or may not even have been from the Free Systems. So I want you to think very, very carefully about anything you may have done while time shredding that has cause this reaction form them. I have some information that says it has to do with you making something called a "time lock" and killing Tharr and trying to kill T.J. Which have I can only assume was before our current arrangement. Since I'm sure T.J would have delighted in telling me how you tried to killed and violated the agreement.

So what happened? And can you think of any other possible thing it might have been? This is big, big enough that it made you top five on their shit list. Think hard.

Field Marshall Strykker.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym Left_bar_bleue120/120Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym Empty Re: Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym

Post  Lions of Earth Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:45 am

*HEM*
Field Marshal Strykker,
The temporal empire is angry with me because I know how to make an item called a time lock, the bane of the dahumb. I currently have the last known one in my possession. Besides being the weapon they fear the time lock is one of two ways that the dahumb know of to seal the temporal wormhole. That would be why they truly hate me.

I didn't kill my mentor Tharr, Yo-hai and another of the mentally unstable “Adventurers” that VLAD has taken to hiring did with time locks they stole from me. I being a kias, was of course held responsible, it must have been my plan all along to kill my mentor.

The Temporal Empire fears me, that has become obvious by their refusal to even talk sanely about the subject of my bounty. They claim I have had dealings with ancient evils even though I have made a career out of hunting them.

Angeles Vulfrym
General, Lions of Earth, Commanding

Lions of Earth

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym Left_bar_bleue95/100Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym Empty Re: Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 am

*HEM*

General Vulfrym,

I can understand your frustration and upset with the Temporal Empire. But, is blackmail really the best option right now? Mr. Hornbow sent me a copy of your message to them regarding the training of Time Shredders They're just looking on it as proof of your ill intent and have lodged a formal complaint with my office regarding it. I don't know about their laws but I know that blackmail is not something the EEF engages in and while you serve with it neither will you.

I know you deny the crimes they charge you with and I believe you. Their continued inability to provide proof of these supposed crimes is also working in your favor. How over I think you need to be careful about this. Perhaps they are trying to goad you into action that will require a response from the EEF or give them an excuse to go after you directly. The Temporal Empire is clearly up to something and I have the feeling its been a very long game. And its also obvious that they are targeting you and other time shredders who have been active for years, during which they've largely ignored you. What has changed? Why are they suddenly interested in removing you from the equation? That's the question you need to be asking.

Strykker.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym Left_bar_bleue120/120Secure communitcation to General Vulfrym Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down