Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To help the hungry

2 posters

Go down

To help the hungry Empty To help the hungry

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:24 am

Akrea looked at the proposal, "Absolutely not, its a dumb idea, and way too costly"

Dr. Elbaurach shook his head as well agreeing for once with the calculating Accountant, "I agree, this is a bad idea, and seems a little self serving, even for you Childeen."

Childeen nodded and shrugged, "You are both right it will be costly and it is a little self serving. Let me present my case, not the paper version but the real one." he looked to each of them. "The EEF has pulled all personnel from the Free systems, that means the Red Sun and the Universal Missionaries are packing up and leaving. That means the hundreds of thousands that depend on their aid are going to be defenseless without basic necessities. Yes I am hoping they come to forgive or even love Blackheart Securities when all is said and done, but right now its about taking care of the injured."

Akrea began to speak up and Childeen raised a finger, "How much profit are we missing out on being stuck in the markets we currently have shares in. The Free Systems can use our services, once they get past the bad blood and if this civil war drags on they will absolutely need our services."

"Look at it as a venture capital investment to develop a new market if you have to, or look at it as an extremely dangerous humanitarian aid mission." Childeen shrugged, "Either way we go forward."

(OoC: I will be sending five freighters full of a low Alcohol, high calorie beer, this is common now and days in some areas in africa as way to preserve humanitarian aid from rotting, nanite syringes, medical supplies, a ground security element and staff from the NGO I hire my medics from. the freighters will have a fighter contingent to hopefully find a way to ward off another stiletto rush)

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To help the hungry Left_bar_bleue100/100To help the hungry Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

To help the hungry Empty Re: To help the hungry

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 am

(ooc - Can I see this action in any way, shape, or form?)

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To help the hungry Left_bar_bleue125/125To help the hungry Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:39 am

(OoC: Once the mission posts yes, this will not be a thunder run, not a stealth mission. Right now its literally me my CFO and My chief Surgeon. Once the mission posts I am going to message you and GAST about it.)

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To help the hungry Left_bar_bleue100/100To help the hungry Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down