Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators

2 posters

Go down

Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators Empty Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators

Post  DPrisoner00200 Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi,

Hello,

I do not know if you can hear this. Not hear but think this, oh telepathy is confusing.

This should be coming to you through your Overlord Larva.

Can you stop thinking about what you are going to do in that bordello?

Good I think you can hear me now.

You can call me DP2

Your boss may have heard of me. who am I kidding nobody outside the TRILAT has heard of me.

I am sorry to interrupt you.

DPrisoner00200

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators Left_bar_bleue200/200Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators Empty Re: Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 am

The STRIKE Operator put down his drink gripping his head, they had said there would be side effects from the procedure, he just hadn't expected this. He tried to send a thought back. "My boss has said there would be a substantial reward for the team that rescued you, he believes you are a high level TRILAT political prisoner, one who was probably wrongly imprisoned. Where are you?"

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators Left_bar_bleue100/100Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators Empty Re: Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators

Post  DPrisoner00200 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 pm

"I am located on one of the Unity Sentinel Stations. I have secured a reliable weapon which I can sneak past security. All I ask is that Ryuk is NOT harmed in the escape attempt. He showed me mercy and friendship at my lowest point.

I am broadcasting by larva my memories of the floors that I am staying on and the surgery wing and everything I've seen in between. "

DP2

DPrisoner00200

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators Left_bar_bleue200/200Encrypted communication of Blackheart S.T.R.I.K.E. Operators Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down