Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1

+2
GeneralGarminFe
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Empty Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:43 pm

This thread is for Trilat players to give and discuss the rewards received from the first battle.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Empty Re: Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:01 pm

All Trilat Players may choose their reward between

1) Gain a single Arcturus Warship made from sections of the Continent of Dead Quall. Use standard stats for Arcturus Warship from Border Wars: Aftermath (but no fighter compliment, and all Cleansed, and Legion are replaced by Praetorians and Seneschals), +Frost Generator Attack and has been modified for space travel. Move Space 20 + Shadow Drive
or
2) Be granted a Duchy in the newly created Archipelago of Dead Quall that was once the north half of the Continent of Dead Quall. This floating island can be named what you like, and can either be used for the war effort against the Quall or can float southward and be used as a research base. It will count as a colony and start with 10,000 Slayers of the Quall, an Elite Defense Force.

Please post your decision here.
If you get a ship name it,

if you get the island, name it, and say whether you are using it in the war effort, or using it for research.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Empty Re: Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Unity Prime has lost 100 Leyas Adepts from his force for Continent of Dead Quall part 2. Their attempt to ward Fire Leyas on Kyrpos, the primordial source of Fire Leyas caused enough feedback to burn them out.
They are now 100 Burnouts, can no longer see the Leyas, no longer use General Leyas (such as Ward and Sacrifice), and cannot artifice.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:36 am

1st: I will take an island and use it for the war effort. The island will the be named Aegelis Revenge.

2nd: Is it well known that Frost Generators were taken, or did they also succeed at being stealthy about it.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Left_bar_bleue120/120Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:59 am

We shall see.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:59 am

The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Tests' : 3

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 am

It is known that a single Fury was seen flying away with one in his power armored grip.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Empty <AUTOMATED MESSAGE>

Post  TheIllusiveM.D. Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:46 am

<BEGIN TRANSMISSION>

1. M.D.'s cruiser will begin flying a holding pattern with one of the floating islands, while technicians begin hurriedly constructing hangars for the Sagittae wing. The island they selected, which has broadcast its identification as "Vigil," has already begun moving over the main continent (Research).

2. Did the M.D. Eyes/ears squadron note anything about the course of the battle that might be of use to our intelligence at this point?

TheIllusiveM.D.
TheIllusiveM.D.

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:04 am

Yes, the Iron republic forces present were specifically of Sector General Deer's fleet.

It may be a sign that the I.R. Board of Directors has not fully moved to support the defense of the Quall Hives.
At all time during the battle ten I.R. Interdictors were within jump range of the battlefield, yet they never involved themselves (they might have actually turned the battle with their 500+ starfighters had they gotten involved).

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:40 am

A new island all for my very lonesome?
I have enough land to take care of.
Then again the island would be the perfect place to begin manufacturing islands. Instead of flying ones floating ones. With a fireproofed Nightmare in the core. Flash or should I say splash of inspiration. Now I know what I'm researching next Volcanic Nightmare Serpents
I want to name my island Serpenthead and will move it back for research.
Time to ship in droves of Nightmares to make the place feel more like home and to build some more colorrful defenses.
Serpenthead where SHADOW AND FIRE BECOME ONE!

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  ViggoTheKasanthian Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:39 am

Grand Admiral,
You have plucked the thought right from my mind. I regret that i was not on the same battlefield, but i have obtained a foothold around the MegaDome, and secured 25 of the Back Cats of R UV. I have been grooming them to the taste of Quall meat, and they are gaining strength in such a short span of time.
I happened to have been granted a nice little space or work near the volcanoes of MegaDome, a perfectly location for armoring and experimentation. I have been eager to find the capabilities of the void weaponry provided by Captain Axis. I am equally as eager to find out how and where he acquired so much void material. I am sure that will come in due time as i learn more. I have such delicious plans for this quaint space. Twisted Evil
Demonically yours,
Viggo
ViggoTheKasanthian
ViggoTheKasanthian

Location : Questing on Refuge, while trying to dodge and stay alive

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:22 pm

We have decided on our reward. Reclamation Citadel 1. This huge landmass will be the first of several Unity offensive megastructures whose infrastructure is leveraged torwards rescuing races corrupted by the Quall.

This colony is based entirely on industry, the bulk of which is involved in converting captured/killed Quall into Unity citizens. It is covered in defensive weaponry, and marked with huge WPC's which churn out heat-resistant industry. It floats ominously behind the battle lines, with a constant stream of prison barges coming and going.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Left_bar_bleue120/120Reward for the Continent of Dead Quall 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:17 am

We also send 300 Saggitae, 2 Void Lords, and one Dreadnaught to the generals Garmin Fe and MD. They may also use Unity capacity for their unit production as they need. Excellent work, gentlemen.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:47 am

ViggoTheKasanthian wrote:I regret that i was not on the same battlefield, but i have obtained a foothold around the MegaDome, and secured 25 of the Back Cats of R UV.

This is a hall of celebration Viggo. Its for HEROES of the TRILAT. People who stood before the Quall Horde and made them blink! Instead you were running around hunting for pleasure.
You are a dirty little K'iou for coming in here with a bunch of Black Cats. Did you even do your research when you served under Lurlock?
Before I had him executed, one of my old Generals created a whole battalion of Black Cat Cavalry during the Border Wars of Refuge. These Kasanthian Black Cat Cavalry* are far better and more reliable than these feral intelligent nightmares you have captured.
If you had wanted a bunch of controllable Nightmare Cavalry I could have simply given it to you, if you only deigned to ask my gracious self. And mine would have come with onboard Shadow Drives for FTL travel.
You had better do something amazing Viggo with these Intelligent Nightmares. I give you a week to impress me.

Oh and this time I better see you on the field of battle against the Quall N'drone. Twisted Evil

Grand Admiral Layne Yr
Necromancer Admiral of the Kasanthian Federation

*Border Wars:Aftermath pg 115

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down