Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reward for Return to CV Beta 4

2 posters

Go down

Reward for Return to CV Beta 4 Empty Reward for Return to CV Beta 4

Post  Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:46 am

All Fort Lendill Players involved in Return to CV Beta 4 gain:

+25% Bonus to Industry on 1 planet

They can also choose from one of the following rewards but most post their choice here:

1 Planet
10 Million
Defense force Yellow
75% Industry
Radioactive wasteland

or

1 Moon Base
1 Million SUARM
Defense force Elite
90% Research
Ice Moon

or

10 K'ias Redeemers from the Ataru Asylum (see Border Wars Aftermath)

or

20 Million S.U.A.R.M. to a preexisting world.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reward for Return to CV Beta 4 Empty Re: Reward for Return to CV Beta 4

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:36 am

(OOC: I'll take the Redeemers -it gets lonely out in space Wink 2 are of the line of Y'vhv, 8 of the line of Vir. As for the 25% industry, it will be assigned to the 'other colonies' so as not to mar the beauty of Nanabozho.)

Lil'ye'ahn walked into the small conference room of the 'Grace, her mind still preoccupied with her brother's message. She smiled for the first time as she looked at the familiar faces in the room. Once again she was hit with a wave of nostalgia. Ten of her dearest, most trusted friends from Ataru filled the room. She hugged each in turn.
"Your arrival was supposed to be a surprise for Mor'aye'ahn after he won his battle. We were going to celebrate and reminisce on old times and drink a lot of binbir wine. That will have to wait. Mor'aye'ahn did not win, and as I'm sure you've overheard, the situation here at Hephastom has become even more of a hotbed that before the duel." She sighed. "We need your help, we need people we can trust. Both of us. I worry about Morey. I wasn't going to give you your duty stations until after the hangovers wore off, but since we won't be drinking tonight, here goes. V'zon, V'ntek, V'tier, V'lpec, and V'shal -the five of you shall take command of the five heavy capital ships in my fleet. V'han and Y'mira -you are now assigned to Mor'aye'ahn as his personal bodyguards. We all know how stubborn he can be, do NOT take no for an answer, and do NOT leave his side -no matter what comes to pass. Y'zine and V'kain you will be mine." She finally turned to the last. "V'ric I want you to take over as XO of the 'Grace. I can't do this on my own, but I know with all of you working beside me, Ft Lendill and the SUARM will continue to grow as a force for peace in the galaxy."

Last edited by Lil'ye'ahn on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete orders.)
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for Return to CV Beta 4 Left_bar_bleue125/125Reward for Return to CV Beta 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down