Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren

2 posters

Go down

Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren Empty Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Greetings Commander Lil'ye'ahn, I am Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horn Dog, I come to you now because I wish to discuss something with you.
After my Queen left this planet there were some citizens who decided that they did not want to abandon their farms and decided to stay. There are around 1,000 of them still on this planet. Now I respect that you are now the ruler of this world so I wanted to speak to you first before doing anything. I wanted to send some people to help these farmers and expand their farms to make them fully self sufficient. I wish to send in 4,000 more settlers to aid these people.
I am sending you this message because I am not informing you of this action, i am asking permission for it. I have great respect for the SWARM and your brother.
I hope that we can cooperate and work together in the future. Perhaps we can help one another if either of us are ever in need.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren Left_bar_bleue120/120Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren Empty Re: Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Prelate Ye'seren,

Our Lady Lil'ye'ahn is unavailable at this time, dealing with other matters in our space. However she has put me in charge of the day to day running of affairs here on Nanabozho. When she first arrived, one of her priorities was to make the transition of planetary rule as easy as possible for those residents who chose to remain. In that effort, we welcome your new settlers as well, provided that they treat all SUARM and Fort Lendill citizens here with peace and respect. We have already reached out to those farms still running and have extended them offers to join in our own farming research. We have some very exciting new crops ready for testing, and the more hands the better. We do ask that no Quall N'Drone be included in these new settlers. I hear they are lousy farmers anyway Laughing We are currently in construction of new greenhouse laboratories, factories, and a spaceport at the moment, but I'm sure housing could be found amongst the abandoned settlements. Please keep me abreast of any needs your people here might have, and do please come visit us if you have the time. I have been dying to show off the Arboretum!

Wyllia Rosenberk
Head of Agricultural Science Division
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren Left_bar_bleue125/125Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:52 pm

I thank you Miss Rosenberk, the colonists shall head to the planet immediately, no need to worry, these are all simply Horn Dog members, no Quall N'Drone will be among them though the four arms would help in the work, we understand that they can make others nervous.
The colonists would be happy to help test out new crops, they are very enthusiastic farmers who are excited to get back to the soil.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren Left_bar_bleue120/120Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Prelete Ye'seren,

Just a note to let you know that the new settlers have been a big help with their knowledge of the local soil, flora and fauna. They seem to have taken to working with our people with ease, and have helped us to celebrate the successful testing of a number of new strains. Personally, I've found them to be quite jovial, and count many of them as new friends and colleagues. If you or the Horned Dog ever need any agricultural aid, please feel free to let me know.

Wyllia Rosenberk
Head of Agricultural Science Division
Nanabozho
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren Left_bar_bleue125/125Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:48 pm

I have been told similar by the Horned Dog, they very much enjoy working with you Ms Rosenberk. I am in overall charge of all Horned Dog operations for Ar'Yay Hive Queen, in this part of the expanse and have under my guidance two Moon colones, Kraakton and Fiat, as well as the Mobile Colony "Light of Dawn" As you have welcomed my people on your world, I would welcome your people on my colonies. Kraakton and Fiat survive but they could stand to be more self sufficient. If you would be willing to help expand farming operations on those two moons I would be fine with your people setting up small colones on them as well. I have come to see you as a trustworthy sort and would enjoy expanding our friendship further and the friendship of our governments.

Prelate Ye'seren

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Greetings lady Rosenberk, I come to you here because I wish to create an arrangement with you. I wish to begin shipping food to those less fortunate, I have a charity fleet that has the proper codes and permission to go to different parts of the galaxy with minimal interference. I wish to help those in need but I lack the resources to do this, I lack the actual food to distribute, I know that you and your mistress have been growing vast quantities of food and other plant life.

If you will donate food and medicinal herbs my freighter fleet and begin to bring it to those in need. I lack the traditional resources and funds to properly pay you for this, I can hand over to you normal freighters and a supply of Banking Guild Fightercraft and Heavy Frigates to pay for these resources. I hope that we can come to an agreement and work together to make the galaxy a better place for those in need.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down