Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions

4 posters

Go down

Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions Empty Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 pm

This thread is for Iron Republic players to give and discuss the rewards received from the second space battle.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions Empty Re: Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm

The Positions were destroyed and the brave crew of the Mercy of Mars dying on intergalactic television won a temporary boost in favor from everyone from corporate workers to factory Brethren, increasing production allowing each I.R. Player to select a one time bonus fleet addition.

-
1 Century-Class Heavy Frigate with Brethren Drop Troopers

or

100 Velocity-Class Striders in automated drop pods, will automatically take control of a planet with Defense of Blue, Green or Penal. Will not work on Elite, Black, Ultra of Endless defense forces.

or

1 Model T Space Station

--
Post here your choice (IR Players only)

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions Empty Re: Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:32 pm

I will be taking the velocity striders. I think its time to put some fear of the IR into upstarts like Fort Lendill. Maybe loosing a planet will do it.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions Left_bar_bleue120/120Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:26 pm

I think i will be taking the model t station as I have lost most of my people and would need a headquarters.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions Left_bar_bleue85/100Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 am

I will take the Model T space station, would make a nice mobile HQ for the Church of the Horn Dog

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions Left_bar_bleue120/120Rewards for Space Battle 2- The Kasanthian Positions Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down