Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5)

2 posters

Go down

Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) Empty Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5)

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 3:09 am

All IC Players involved with Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists can choose one of 2 rewards,

1- 1,000 Elite S.U.A.R.M. Commanders with 3,000 S.U.A.R.M. Squad along with 500 Hive Stingers
Able to conquer a single Penal, Green, Blue, or Yellow Moon Base with a population of 50,000 or less (.050 million or less).

or

2- Moon base
Fort Lendill has offered the Independent Corporations the rights to built a Moonbase in Cepheus to help with mutual defense.
Post name of moon base.
Population: .050 Million (50,000)
Defense Force- Elite

Post your choice here.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) Empty Re: Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5)

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:10 pm

(OoC: SUARM I choose you!!))
Aeolipile stood perfectly erect before Childeen’s Desk. His SUARM stood behind him in a tight as clockwork formation. “We saw your company in action. They were willing to die to protect our people, they treated all fairly, and they treated us SUARM as people. We want to join your company.”
Aeolipile paused as if gathering its thoughts, “We SUARM were built for action, but Fort Lendill sits back and does nothing. It goes against our purpose to do nothing.”
Childeen nodded, “Me and my people were built for action also, I think you will like working for our company. We will pay you as well as contractors in your position. You will need to work with my administration department to figure out how to convert your health benefits into a maintenance plan, but I don’t foresee that being an issue.” Childeen paused, “The biggest issue I foresee is in IR space you are considered property and we both know how much of a dick they can be about stuff like this. So when in IR space my people will have to refer to you as such, given the large number of alien species that make up our companies please understand this is not out of disrespect. You will be given hardship pay should you be needed in IR space.”
Childeen had the contracts drawn up. “Please make sure all of your commanders and their subordinate SUARM sign these contracts. Welcome aboard, I guarantee you won’t have a boring time of it.”

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) Left_bar_bleue100/100Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down