Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joint Venture Research in Organic AI

2 posters

Go down

Joint Venture Research in Organic AI Empty Joint Venture Research in Organic AI

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:48 am

This message is addressed to the leaders of Fort Lendill and S.U.A.R.M. Space.

Beacon City would like to pool our collective resources in order to advance artificial intelligence technology. The final goals would include research into creating organic based AI with the same capabilities as inorganic AI, yet with fewer of the limitations. We come to you because you seem to be the most advanced faction on the subject.

Our own research is based mostly on emulated intelligence using memories captured from existing organic life. Though it has shown great promise in preserving intelligence, it is not the same as creating an intelligent being where intelligence had not been there before.

Our hope is to take the components of an inorganic artificial intelligence and reconstitute its components with organic equivalents. Then further the technology to allow the AI to physically grow and evolve beyond its original form. This we feel will prove to be a better route then attempting to reverse engineer existing organic intelligence.

If this seems like a worth while venture for you, then by all means feel free to set your own project objectives and bring them forward. If all is agreeable, then we can proceed to set up a facility on neutral territory right away and begin sharing information.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Joint Venture Research in Organic AI Left_bar_bleue120/120Joint Venture Research in Organic AI Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Joint Venture Research in Organic AI Empty Re: Joint Venture Research in Organic AI

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:29 am

General Garmin Fe,

I respect a person who wishes to push the boundaries of science, however I must confess something to you. I do not believe that a working relationship between our societies would work out very well. My alliance is to Fort Lendill and if I were to even work on a project with a member of the Unity that alliance would become quite stretched enough to break. Not only that but I am not comfortable with a government who has a history of using my own kind as parts to making machines of WAR. Furthermore the fact that the unity has allowed themselves to be manipulated by ancient evils when such a thing has caused my people to be shunned by their parentage as well as many other cultures throughout time.

I hope that you can see my point and understand my decision.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn of SUARM SPACE
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Joint Venture Research in Organic AI Left_bar_bleue80/100Joint Venture Research in Organic AI Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Joint Venture Research in Organic AI Empty Re: Joint Venture Research in Organic AI

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:20 pm

To the leaders of Fort Lendill and SUARM Space,

It has been some time since my last offer for a joint venture. I see now that your passions will not allow such a partnership. It is sad, yet understandable. The Kias, though seen by some as a race of evil, is not so. It is simply made of many who have been led astray and who serve a dark master. For this I lament both this and the reaction of my allies.

To mend the apparent rift between us, I ask, once again, for some of your vaulted knowledge. In return, I will deliver onto you the remains of Kias that I have found in my travels. It may not be much, but it my be possible that you can salvage a few of your own kind from what I have to give.

No joint venture is required on your part. I just require your initial findings in regards to AI development. From there we will do our own research. I also swear to deliver any other Kias, dead or alive, to you should I acquire any in the future. Perhaps once our own research begins to bare fruit, we might trade information again, though likely not I'm sure. Still, one can hope.

Sincerely,
General Garmin Fe
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Joint Venture Research in Organic AI Left_bar_bleue120/120Joint Venture Research in Organic AI Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down