Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Economic Revenge

3 posters

Go down

Economic Revenge Empty Economic Revenge

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:18 pm

The Iron Republic wishes to hire a wetwork crew and/or Mercs force to scout Kasanthian space and put some hurt on local planetary governors. It can be big and flashy or covert but I want someone who is ready to provide "revenge for Druzi Prime" the day after those Kasanthians fire upo it. Think of it as early planned creative retaliation.
Any independent corps want to take the contract and provide us a proposal?

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Economic Revenge Left_bar_bleue120/120Economic Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Economic Revenge Empty Revenge?

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 am

While we, at Maehl Holdings, appreciate the offer for additional jobs, it's premature to presume that revenge will be required on this occasion.

With the great might and will of the Iron Republic at hand, I have no doubt in my mind that there will be no need for revenge as your fleet should, with its overwhelming power and size, be able to dismantle the terrorist threat on your planets. Furthermore, I suspect not much force will even be required by your forces to dismantle such a lowly attempt on Druzi Prime. A few squads of elite forces and some Iron Republic Drop pods should be sufficient for handling this matter, no?

I expect nothing less than complete, swift, and efficient victory over your foes, Sector General.

Your humble sub-contractor and servant,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Economic Revenge Left_bar_bleue125/125Economic Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Economic Revenge Empty Re: Economic Revenge

Post  Palomedes Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:31 am

You don't seem to want to make some serious credits Maehl.
Deer wants Mercs and guns for hire. One of you companies should be able to pull that off?
I don't trust merchants. See if you can prove me wrong.
Deer confer with me over our secured network you still negotiate like a spiked maul.

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Economic Revenge Left_bar_bleue150/150Economic Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Good to see you again Palomedes,
It's nice to see another normal Earther standing by my side again.

So Maehl?
Are we doing business?
If not move along and allowa company with more balls and less hang ups to fulfill our job and get paid.
We tried it the diplomat way and got a facefull of unknown weapon for our delays. Now we got Vamps running around Druzi.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Economic Revenge Left_bar_bleue120/120Economic Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:51 am

Dearest Sector Generals,

It's not about balls, its about profit. The one with the most toy$, not biggest balls, wins. So what do you have in min? "Putting on the hurt" is a rather vague request to corporate entities. After all, we're not pirates! Plus, any conversations regarding services rendered must have a price tag associated.

So, pray do tell the teeming masses lining up behind me what you have in store....

Yours most truly and humbly,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Economic Revenge Left_bar_bleue125/125Economic Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Deer let me field this one.

Mr. Maehl,
Here is the long and short of the job. As my fellow SG said, we need a wetwork team.
We want them to figure out which Kasanthian planet would cause disruption to their efforts. Then we want the wetwork team to kill or brutalize the staff working under the Planetary Governor. Shut that gov down cut their production and supply lines onthat planet.

Payment 1 Red Star Satellite.

Of course the IR will keep shutdown codes for the sat, so nobody can decide to turn it on IR forces later. But you could deploy it on any other faction if you choose.

this contract is open to any independent corporation.
Any takers?

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Economic Revenge Left_bar_bleue150/150Economic Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:45 am

Sector General,

The offer is indeed enticing. While I may not be able to accept your offer directly, as it would be bad for business if it ever got out that my organization, reputable as it is, were involved in industrial espionage. I do, however, know people that may be ineterested in such a possibility. Allow me to review my current market research, contact various individuals of interest, and I will get back to you accordingly.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down