Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Mor'aye'ahn

2 posters

Go down

Greetings Mor'aye'ahn Empty Greetings Mor'aye'ahn

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Tue May 17, 2011 6:10 am

The scientist appears as he always does in his video-messages, sporting the same familiar labcoat and standing in that same empty room. While this is the first direct communication between the two, I'm sure everyone's familiar with the general style of his video-messages. It should be noted that he never communicates in real-time.

"Greetings Mor'aye'ahn!

My name is Michael Gilmour, and I'm the head of the Habitat project. It's a large scale terraforming initiative, though that really doesn't have much of a bearing on what I wish to discuss with you today. I just decided to review the CV-β4 intel, and wanted to drop you a line concerning the organism you deposited on the planet.

I was just curious as to what your 'plans' were. For everyone else, it seemed rather obvious the kinds of directions they were going in, at least in terms of what they wanted to get out of the attempt. For you, however, it seemed as if you just wanted to generate an interesting species and see how it fared on the planet's surface. Is that actually the case? I've been quite pleased with the fact that it has integrated nicely in the biome I've generated, and I thought discussing it a bit more would be enlightening for everyone involved."

With that the feed terminates with the symbol shown on the right as this post's avatar. There is no legend for the figure.
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Greetings Mor'aye'ahn Left_bar_bleue100/100Greetings Mor'aye'ahn Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Greetings Mor'aye'ahn Empty Re: Greetings Mor'aye'ahn

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Tue May 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Mor'aye'ahn appears in the holo-vid as he usually does when it comes to appearing in public. A blonde earther in full military garb.

Greetings Sir Gilmour.

The habitat that you have provided gave me an opportunity to expand into the field of the biological as I have intended on doing for some time. The sporekint that I have transplanted on CV beta 4 were the first in a long series of experiments I have been conducting on the Dragons teeth, as for the reason as to why I put it there... well, it is quite simple. Such an aggressive omnivore with high reproductive rates is difficult to keep in closed quarters isolation, especially when I wish to study a full life cycle that keeps getting cut short by the younger generations. As it competed with both the sentient Olifera and the fungal habitat I saw that the amalgamate life form that I had been happy to create was able to thrive even in such a toxic environment.

Unlike others who have placed life forms on this planet I had no ulterior motives or grand agenda. I like to make things, it is the same with NESA production and with the SUARM. I am not a being who hungers for bloodshed or conquest. My purpose is to build and create.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Greetings Mor'aye'ahn Left_bar_bleue80/100Greetings Mor'aye'ahn Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 pm

A video is sent back within a few moments of receiving the message:

"Very nice! I can certainty appreciate that sentiment, though sadly I don't have the luxury of doing such things myself anymore. Of course, my little project should lead me into interesting areas of pure research, but detours are a fact of life nowadays.

If you need any information from the planet's surface concerning the sporekint, I would be more than happy to provide. I can imagine it being frustrating not having it at your fingertips, especially considering what's going on down there right now."
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Greetings Mor'aye'ahn Left_bar_bleue100/100Greetings Mor'aye'ahn Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum