Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil'aye'ahn's Lab and Greenhouse is constructed

2 posters

Go down

Lil'aye'ahn's Lab and Greenhouse is constructed Empty Lil'aye'ahn's Lab and Greenhouse is constructed

Post  Admin Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:10 am

Lil'aye'ahn watched as her plans were put into fruition for the creation of a testing site for new plant-life. There was a deep pride in her heart and a quickening of excitement. There was much to do.

--This thread is for Lil'aye'ahn to describe the new plants she begins to grow on Nanabozho--

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lil'aye'ahn's Lab and Greenhouse is constructed Empty Re: Lil'aye'ahn's Lab and Greenhouse is constructed

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Lil'ye'ahn stepped out into the sunlight, and smiled. A world of her own! She breathed deeply, taking in the scents of the earth and the plants around her. She turned to Claptrap, plans swirling through her brain.

"I want our 8million new SUARM stationed here. Begin surveying the landscape, plants, mineral deposits, and all lifeforms. Be mindful of the few farms still occupied, those locals are still welcome to join us in our endevors. If they become hostile, take defensive action only and alert me immediatly. I will do my best to smooth any ruffled feathers. Though I'm doubtful there will be any problems with the changes."

Claptrap interrupted her rambling. "Mistress, you expect to find Baribur here?"

She laughed. "It's a turn of phrase, silly mec. We really need to update your language programs, friend. Once the survey is complete, I'll go over the data and decide where best to begin construction on the spaceport and factories -they will have to be energy efficient and have minimal affect on the environment as possible. Greenhouse A is to be for the Kazka sapplings, I have multiple projects planned for them. Make sure they are treated with the up most care in the transplanting! A cranky Kazka tree will not do! Greenhouse B will be for the non-sentient trees and flora. Greenhouse C must be the largest -we'll be working on the fast growing edibles there. Soon Nanabozho will hopefully become a source for both staple and exotic fruits and vegetables for the entire galaxy!"

Claptrap once again butted in. "Will we be remaining on the Chameleon's Grace, My Lady?"

"Oh no! Not when there's so much to do here planetside! The ships will remain in orbit in their current defensive grid. We have much work, but it wouldn't do to have someone sneak up on us. That's why the factories are just as important as the greenhouses. I want to begin production of both starfighters for defense, and cargo freighters to transport our foods when they are ready."

She paused, waiting for her friend's inevitable next question. "How many factories will be necessary Mistress?"

She paused a moment. "I think three should do for now, one for starfighters, one for freighters, and one for farming equipment to speed our progress. So that's three factories, three greenhouses, a starport, and housing for our citizens. I'm not going to have eight million SUARM just sitting out in the rain!" She laughed.

Claptrap processed her plans. "I cannot give you an estimated completion time for construction until the surveys are done and the locations selected. Do you have any other orders at the moment My Lady?"

She took another deep breath. "Not at the moment, though please remind me to contact Oliferia, I've heard much about.....it/him/her? I'm not quite sure how to address a living forest. I'm very curious though. These choats it speaks of, I wonder how a crossbreeding of a choate and a kazka sapling would turn out?" She looked around her, still full of joy and wonder. "Send off my instructions and assign the survey teams, then come sit beside that small creek with me. I want to look at the clouds."

"Wouldn't a meteorlogical scan be more informative that a mere optical view, Mistress?" Claptrap looked as confused as a SUARM could make possible.

She shook her head, removing her boots. She allowed her bare feet to morph into rootlike tendrils, enjoying the feel of the soft earth. "Remember, not everything is about science and data my dear. Sometimes organics do things simply for pleasure."
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Lil'aye'ahn's Lab and Greenhouse is constructed Left_bar_bleue125/125Lil'aye'ahn's Lab and Greenhouse is constructed Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Lil'aye'ahn's Lab and Greenhouse is constructed Empty Re: Lil'aye'ahn's Lab and Greenhouse is constructed

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Mon May 09, 2011 12:38 am

Lil'ye'ahn stood beneath a large oak, observing one of it's avian residents. So engrossed in her study, she did not hear her aid approach.

"Mistress, the preliminary scans are complete." She could hear a tone of excitement in his vocal processors. "While we are still scanning for rare minerals, the majority of the work is done. I have included in the report recommendations of placement of the factories, greenhouses, and spaceport. Of course the final determinations are up to you. I estimate once construction begins, we should have all structures completed in a matter of 2-3weeks."

She turned towards him, as the bird flew off, chirping a farewell. "That's wonderful! I can't wait to begin my research. I presume all the data is waiting in my office for review?" She put her boots back on and headed toward the nearby starfighter waiting to take her back to the ship.

Claptrap began to follow her. "Yes My Lady, there are also a pair of communications you should be aware of. One from the Unity, suggesting that we are not operating at our full potential in the ongoing space conflicts. The other was directed at your brother from Layne, it appears that she was not happy with his answer about the NESA missiles. I believe an attack from one or the other is imminent. Do you still wish to send her the gift you were planning?"

Lil'ye'ahn sighed. "So far, Layne has made no hostile move towards us. Untill she attacks SUARM space I will not count her as an enemy. So yes, send the plant to her. Of all the people I know, she'd appreciate it the most. As for the Unity, I'm still not sure what to make of them. I will review their transmission and contact Mor'aye'ahn. Oh, and do be careful with Audra when you ship her to Layne. Non-organic or not, you're still small enough for her to try and bite your head off."
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Lil'aye'ahn's Lab and Greenhouse is constructed Left_bar_bleue125/125Lil'aye'ahn's Lab and Greenhouse is constructed Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Thu May 19, 2011 5:04 am

Lil'ye'ahn sat in her office aboard the Chameleon's Grace, her three computer screens before her as too often they were, it seemed. The first showed a map of the main continent, marked with the proposed building sites for her greenhouses, factories, and spaceport. The second contained unstarted lab experiments. The third monitored all un-encrypted transmissions from allies regarding the situations at both Cepheus and Hephaestom. She shook her head. Claptrap, never far from her side, brought her a cup of tea.

"Mistress, your brow furrows in a most unbecoming manner, you are concerned with recent events?"

She let the tea sit on the desk. "A Warmonger Cult Fleet in our space, and Mor'aye'ahn occupied on Hephaestom playing footsie with Layne? You bet your chassie I'm concerned. I don't think we are enough to stand against the Warmonger Cult alone. I need his battle experience and tactics out there. Untill this mess with Layne is cleared up though, he's basically unavailable. Which means if we're going to get his help, we need to pull him out of the hole he's dug himself first."

She looked at the confused little SUARM. Before he could even pose the first question, she cut him off. 'No, they are not pit dueling with foot weapons, and no we are not wagering for chassies. Though I wouldn't mind seeing what you could do with a tactical mod and the new catskinner chass."

She rose from the desk quickly, spilling her tea. She growled. Regaining her composure, she turned to her friend. "Would you be a dear and clean that up, apparently we need to go to Hephaestom. I'll have the building teams begin construction before we leave. Who knows, by the time we return, they may have everything finished."

She stormed out of the office to the bridge and gave orders for the Grace to head out, leaving 20 starfighters behind in their defensive grid patrol. Then she gritted her teeth and prepared to send a transmission to her brother.
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Growth update.

All seed species are now in sprouting stage. Preparation can begin on new plant deployment.
The Greenhouses are ready to begin production of plant based defensive and offensive species.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum