Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge

3 posters

Go down

Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge Empty Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:10 am

Sector Generals,

It has come to my attention that the EEF currently has about 1000 Brethren in cold storage and a few others that we've taken prisoner. They were the compliment of troops form that Bastion strider that crashed here last year. After recovery they were transported to our cloning facilities for temporary storage and are apparently still there. I bring this up now because we've been having some issues with small groups of wandering brethren that were left behind after your attempted invasion of Refuge. They mostly stay in the wilderness but they've been known to attack travelers and caravans and frankly we're sick of it. So before we hunt them all down as bandits we're going to give them a chance to turn themselves in. As of today the Colonial government has announced an amnesty program if they turn themselves in within the next 30 days. We'd like to return them if any take us up on the offer. Perhaps one of you could record a brief message we could broadcast to them? It might encourage a few to take advantage of our offer. At any rate please make arrangements for a pick up and advise me of it. We've also had a few ask for asylum. So far we've granted it and I have to say they've been surprisingly well behaved, haven't even eaten anyone.

Field Marshal Stryyker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge Left_bar_bleue120/120Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge Empty Re: Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge

Post  Palomedes Wed May 04, 2011 11:35 pm

"Respectfully Field Marshall,
You may mercifully eliminate the Brethren.
I apologize it took me some time to verify that these Brethren were P.O.W.s

If there are any Earther Officers in your P.O.W. camps I will discuss their handover.
The Board has clearly informed me that Brethren are not worth retrieval, and I may morally disagree but I pick and choose my battles with the Board."

Palomedes was furious as even cloned soldiers deserved better. He hoped the EEF would make it quick and painless.

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge Left_bar_bleue150/150Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge Empty Re: Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge

Post  PresidentRagman Thu May 05, 2011 12:10 am

"Field Marshall Strykker,

I was wondering if i might interrupt. If it is acceptable to you and the SectorGeneral, i will pay for the the safe return of their troops and provide transportation. I see this as another chance to further peaceful interactions between forces.

let me know if this is acceptable.

President Ragman"
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge Left_bar_bleue150/150Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri May 06, 2011 3:50 am

Sector General,
Mr. President

I regret that I must inform you that the Brethren in storage have already been destroyed. Truthfully even in storage they were dead. When the Bastion carrying them was taken a large amount of EMP and Chill leyas was used upon it. Apparently this damaged the stasis system to an unforeseen degree. They were effectively lobotomized in storage and the memory back up systems were compromised. The bodies where alive with full vital signs but the minds had been wiped out. Sadly we didn't discover this until a few days ago when we thawed a handful of them who's stasis pods were reporting faults. We've since checked the rest and discovered the same thing. I do apologize for this mishap had we realized earlier I would never have made the offer.

On a brighter note we have had some brethren accept out amnesty and turn themselves in and we've managed to take a few more alive. Right now we have roughly 100 living P.O.W's. I have no problem with turning them over to President Ragman if he's still willing to facilitate their return and of course if you will have them back Sector general.

Field Marshall Strykker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge Left_bar_bleue120/120Returning Brethren stranded on Refuge Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down