Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Communication to Unity Prime

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Private Communication to Unity Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Communication to Unity Prime

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:07 pm

First of all I was not referring to your deal with the Iron Republic, that has nothing to do with me, so please do not bring up irrelevant information here.
I was referring to the arrangement between you and I, where Garmen Fe would cease his forward movement into Kyrpos (which he has) and the floating islands would be moved back (which they have). I made this agreement with you and Garmen Fe followed it thus through speaking with you his forces moved. Thus you do indeed have influence over him. The very fact that his forces joined in the attack is a violation of our agreement.
The very fact that you have defensive agreements with them shows you have influence over them, your lack of action simply creates more conflicts and chaos. You defend and assist your allies and then take no responsibility for them. Can you tell me that none of your WPCs produce weapons for Garmen Fe? Can you tell me that you do not promote the spreading of the Olifera? By directly aiding them grow and strength you help them grow militarily and thus have aided in their military actions.

Yes i told Gilmore that he is free to grow his fungus to his hearts content. However he specifically targeted my lands for growth, that is a direct offensive action. He could have grown them in any direction, yet he decided to go straight for me. Ergo a direct attack, this led to Garmen Fe's actions against me, i have left Garmen Fe alone as per I promised yet his forces have moved against me.

As you are only friendly with Garmen Fe and not actually in a military organization with him. I will tell you this now, as he moved against me I shall move against him. I request that you make no effort to defend him, you are separate from him and thus his actions are alone. You are not in anyway responsible for him correct? Thus in the interest of not being dragged into a war with me, thus endangering your operation against the Fleets of Fate I suggest you let us fight amongst ourselves. I will give my word that I will not endanger his forces in Beacon city.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Private Communication to Unity Prime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Private Communication to Unity Prime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Private Communication to Unity Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Communication to Unity Prime

Post  UnityPrime Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Honored Hive Queen Ar'Yay,

Funnily enough, we do not assist the Olifera in their growth. Further, our WPC's do not lend their production capacity to Garmin Fe. Olifera would benefit little from what we could offer as a whole, and Garmin Fe's particular manufacturing style is not well suited to matter re-allocation.

I must say, I am thrilled at the thought of seeing you in direct combat against Garmin Fe once again. You are wasted on the E-strain, who you were able to crush like so much trash.

Your servant has recently said that you feel that our talks have been going in circles, and we are certainly sorry to hear you feel that way. For what it is worth, we have found these discussions to be enlightening. We understand that it may be difficult; while I speak of peace, you see the actions of my allies as aggressive. In some cases, rightly so.

The Unity utilizes cognitive dissonance in order to bring the best of all possible outcomes to the fore. Our opposing view points war against one another until there is a worthy victor, and then we continue. This allows for us to act with as little bias as possible whilst examining all viewpoints with intellectual honesty. In a way, our discussions have incorporated you into the Unity as a valuable data-point.

This aside, I apologize for my dissembling regarding the actions of my associates. I would love little more than to cackle whilst rubbing my hands together, telling you about my dastardly plans, if I have any. I really would. Unfortunately, my plans involve wading the treacherous waters of IR law. This means I must watch my words in official communications, which is INFURIATING. Just so, I look forward to continuing to work with you to preserve this and all realities.

After all, whilst you say you can just move to another plane, you know that if this one is taken, all will fall.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Private Communication to Unity Prime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Private Communication to Unity Prime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:49 pm

You are aware that your agreements with the IR doesn't apply in Kyrpos right? They have no right to make laws regarding other dimensions just as the Hive Queens have no right to make laws regarding your dimension.

Also, you say that if your dimension falls all will fall. Yet so many dimensions have fallen yet reality exists. All I see is someone who is worried about his own dimension falling and everything he has build come falling down.

I do not see how the fall of your dimension would endanger mine, the rulers of your dimension are irrelevant. If the IR falls then the Quall will simply move in themselves.

The problem with our talks is that you view them as a learning experience while I am trying to preserve a species and minimize war. You are fine seeing death and chaos just because you can learn something. Nothing of your own is personally in danger so you don't really have a vested interest in what happens.
Your citizens are clones so if they die you can just make more, there is nothing really connecting you to loss so you do not see the value of it, it is all just numbers, you have to learn to appreciate and love life to actually understand others.

I prefer not to continue to fight with Garmen Fe as I have already allowed him his section of the dimension like I agreed to. He trespassed into my territory with hostile intentions, if he apologizes and pays reparations for any damage or death he caused then there will be no need for war.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Hive Queen Ar'Yay,

I must profess some degree of ignorance, I do not know of how other planes have fallen. It could be that you are safe where you are, and if so, then you are more than welcome to disregard my assertions. In so far as I know, however, this plane is somewhat unique. There seems to be but one Warmonger, and it seems that he must come through this plane.

It is my impression that if the Warmonger escapes here, he may transverse the entirety of the planes with impunity. This also holds for the Fleets of Fate. Thusly, we believe that it is in your best interest to help us in this matter.

As an aside, you should know that I mourn for the deaths of Unity citizens, but the Unity perceives the life cycle in a different fashion than many. All of the connected have their thoughts and genetic information stored by the Unity. For us, our life is the sum of our accomplishments, how we change the consensus and the world around us. After all, what are the speaking races but collections of thoughts and desires changing on another?

Unity citizens are cloned, yes, but under the loving eyes of their parents. The cloning process has an inherit randomness, giving each citizen a unique genetic identity and granting the Unity variability. Childhood memories are designed by parents, allowing a rich childhood to be experienced in moments for the family unit. The introduction of the new member into our consensus, the revelation that their childhood was lovingly crafted by parents, is deeply touching.

The Connected can be re-cloned, and their last recorded neural geometry can be replicated; however, this takes time. The regeneration process is far from instantaneous. This causes a life-loss of hours, or even days, for the Connected so destroyed. The loss of these hours is painful; as so much potential creation and interaction is lost.

It is my hope that this gives you a better understanding of the Connected. Considering the valuable data that you have given me regarding the Quall, it is only fair that I share with you information regarding us.

This aside; if you wish peace with Garmin Fe, I strongly suggest you send him a missive. As he is Disconnected, my ability to contact him is little better than yours.

Warm regards,
Prime

PS My offer to work together is always open. Between the two of us, I believe we could force the Hive Queens to re-think their lethargy.

PPS Your envoy to the Trilat council is amazing. I wanted to compliment you on the fervor you inspire in some of your subjects, and their ability to be infuriatingly unflappable. I'm not going to be playing a strong role in that little boarder conflict one way or the other, as it is primarily the affair of my associates. I'm curious to see how it gets handled!
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Now I wish for you to understand me, I stand against Warmonger, I always have. In fact I stand against ALL Ancient Evils and ALL demonic forces. Now this has put me against your Trilat due to its acceptance of Demons as allies and servants. You speak against Warmonger so well while standing side by side with Demons yourself. Your ally the Kasanthian Federation recruits demons for its service, it claims that they are retired but they can retire from demonhood in so much as a human can retire from having blood flow through its veins. It is difficult to accept your word about being anti Warmonger while a third of Trilat consists of the Avatar of the Creeping Darkness and her minions. Plus your Unity's past association with demons hardly makes you seem genuine. All i see is the power struggled between Demons, for all I know you want to stop Warmonger to allow the Creeping Darkness to consume this dimension. With Layne Yrs recruitment of demons how do I know that she isn't attempting to herself become a Greater Fiend and become an Ancient Evil herself? As you are their ally that is a passive acceptance of what they are and what they are striving for. You passively promote demonic forces and yet want to galvanize the galaxy against a different demon. How will stopping Warmonger help us if the Creeping Darkness or Layne Yr simply take Warmonger's place as the great threat?

As for your people I think I see the problem. You say that you mourn the hours up to days that your people stay dead, how would you feel if your people could NEVER be restored? If a Connected died and never came back....ever. That is how many races feel when their people die, not everyone can be restored, millions of my children who have died to Trilat attacks can never be restored their memories preserved while their minds an bodies now gone.
Perhaps this will better help you understand me, I cannot wait a day or two to get my children back, when they die by one of your frost generators, when your kasanthians raise them as Undead, or put nightmares into them to use as slaves my children are gone forever. As long as you can clone your people back, you do not truly know what loss is.

I do plan on contacting Garmen Fe within the next few days. He is however close minded and a bigot and thus I do not see anything useful coming out of the talks.

ArYay Hive Queen

P.S. Do you think you can fight off Quadrillions of Quall N'Drone and countless more Pit Mongrels and Flayers? If the Hive Queen Council ordered all Hives to move against you then the Unity would stand no chance. I control a small Hive, What you have faced when fighting me would be nothing compared to what you would face if you angered the Council.

P.P.S. Father Inido asked for that task, and the results are what I expected. Your allies are bull headed and cannot comprehend the idea of compromise. The very idea that they cannot just kill their way through any situation is abhorrent to them. It is like talking to the Hive Council, they decide what they want to do and all other ideas are meaningless. Father Inido is unlikely to leave with his life, but he knew that before hand. It is too bad, he has shown to be a good envoy, it is a shame that the Kasanthians are so obsessed with murder.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2