Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

open conversation

3 posters

Go down

open conversation Empty open conversation

Post  PresidentRagman Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:29 am

Director Childeen,

I hope the units i sent to aid you were of some small use. The Lamia Bio units were originally developed to aid me in the pacification of the Uloh system. I am hoping to be able to open commerce and trade negetions with you in the near future. The immutables I sent are from the UFC Omega division, they have recieved trainings in fighting E-strain in live-fire exercise here on Uloh against allied E-strain, who have instructions to mo hold back. Omega is one of the few units that will never break facing E-strain or thier various forms. I hope to hear from you in the near future.

President Ragman
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
open conversation Left_bar_bleue150/150open conversation Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

open conversation Empty Re: open conversation

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:38 am

Greetings President Ragman,
The units did come in handy. I am open for any proposals for trade, also for cross training. I have had to deal with rogue manslayers, or E-strain attack on more than one occasion. Getting some training in with your immutables would certainly be helpful.

What do you need in terms of trade items. I can manufacture/customize some high mid range infantry equipment, as well various security services (Though with the Uloh manslayers I doubt you will require those).

I have a working knowledge of my counterparts capabilities and can likely work a joint contract to fullfill whatever your needs are.

V/R
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
open conversation Left_bar_bleue100/100open conversation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  PresidentRagman Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:03 am

Sir,

We would like to aid you in the future against the Rogue E-strain. They make it hard for some of our citizens to find peace in the universe. we have been developing new technicues for fighting them that we would be happy to share with you. We are more than willing to aid in training your troops with these techniques.

As to trade, we have a large number of soldiers that require non-leyas based weaponry and equipment. We have more than enough experience versus E-strain, but could use some Practical experience against more traditional opponents. if you would be agreable to a series of wargames to crosstrain both of our forces, we would apperciate it.

also, we could use a point of contact to acquire nonmilitary and luxury goods that we are unable to produce ourselves. we produce unique ships and weapons that we would be wiling to trade.

Ragman
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
open conversation Left_bar_bleue150/150open conversation Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Director Childeen,

I have found a part of the planet to my likening that is of both rough terrain and hard to produce crops on I would like to build my part of the world upon this land and send in cultists to aid and preach to the people of Wyanda. i ask those willing to convert to the Cult of the Horned Dog be able to so without ant resistance.

I will provide your security teams with rifles artificed with incinerate as they did quite well against the E-Strain on our latest attack. Also these weapons will come in useful to other enemies you face not just of the E-Strain variety.

With respect,
Le-a Hive Queen

To President Ragman,

Since we 3 hold the planet I purpose a treaty to you that you stay on your side and I will stay on mine anybody that crosses the boundary line without the express permission of the lands to who it belongs to will be an act of war. I hope we can live together peacefully on this planet if not for us then for the people of Wyanda as i am sure they and to be quite frank, I am sick of all the violence around.

With respect,

Le-a Hive Queen

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
open conversation Left_bar_bleue85/100open conversation Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Honored Hive Queen,
So long as they know what they are getting into I am not about to tell the people of this planet what they should and should not believe. Your horned dog cultists have the same freedoms as any other citizens on this planet.
Thank you for the rifles, I offer to you the same contract I offered the other sect of the horned dog cultists. My corporation can provide your priests and cultists transport to any world where they are welcome. I know that the sector generals can, at times, be testy about granting you ships for frivolous purposes like humanitarian aid.
I think we have all learned the lesson from Druzi. When a planet or system is contested the best route is diplomacy.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

President Ragman,
I would be more than happy to have my people give yours a few pointers on fighting both conventional forces as well as the low intensity grinding insurgencies that have become so painfully common. The cross training will also ensure that if the planet ever needs to be defended that it will be a unified front.

As for military equipment, we customize IR Mach rifles changing out some of the coils for a more reliable variety, attaching accessory rails, trading out the impact plastic furniture for something a little more hardened to melee combat. We also produced and advanced set of infantry armor (Stats the same as EEF infantry armor except with built in knuckle dusters and a +1 to intimidate checks, and a lot of pouches for equipment).

As for nonmilitary goods, that normally falls to Maehl Holdings, however I am looking to expand and light frieght may be one of the markets it is logical for me to move toward. If you sought a contract with them for those goods then I would not have hurt feelings.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
open conversation Left_bar_bleue100/100open conversation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  PresidentRagman Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:33 pm

Mr Blackheart and HiveQueen Le-a,

In the interest of peaceful co-existance, I agree with the HiveQueen in that we will not attack each other peoples unless unauthorize trespass occurs. also, i would suggest certain areas/zones be declared Nuetral Territory in which no-one has the right to attack others. Such areas as the main space port and planetary capital. i would also ask the Lady of Quall to agree that shipping into and out of the system be declared safe from hostiliies between ourselves. these are just simple suggestions for your consideration. I welcome any and all comments and thoughts on these proposals

thank you for your time,
President Ragman

PS:
Oh just to let you know i am sending Prolate Maxwell to take command of the uloh forces and personal on site. please direct communications to him in the future, although if of significant need, you may contact me directly of course.
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Yes I agree those areas in question will be designated as the neutral zones

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
open conversation Left_bar_bleue85/100open conversation Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:29 pm

And I accept your offer Childen and thank you for it.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:42 pm

I found a place all the way North that is extremely dangerous to live there is barley any thing living here. here is no animal life visible here and very little plant life here. I will be building up my area super heating it opening up energy bridges to krypos and sending in lava to make it homey you know a woman's touch. I will be creating an obsidium fortress to become my home that will be big enough to fit all under my care comfortably. there will be a lava moat were Quall warriors will be swimming patrol around the moat. Pit Mongerals will be the ground forces just outside the fortress to guard it only attacking when attacked upon. Flayers will be fire leaping all around the fortress in patrolling formations. The Fortress will be covered with fire walls all around it encompassing it and when someone is allowed into the fortress it will open up like a fiery curtain to allow entrance and close behind them. I will also build a cult of the horn dog church before the fortress out of view of it so that people coming into to learn about our faith are not frightened by the fortress' overbearing presence.

I will be sending my cultists to the people of Wyanda providing food and anything else needed by the people i.e. blankets, pillows, etc. I will ask the permission of President Ragman and Black Heart Securities to enter into the villages to help them out and to preach to them about the horn dog's faith.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down