Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle of the Moon of Galilie And the Grey

3 posters

Go down

The Battle of the Moon of Galilie And the Grey Empty The Battle of the Moon of Galilie And the Grey

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:24 am

Someone has distracted the I.R. from their Quarantine. That seems to be a sign of deep hacking of the systems.
This cannot be allowed. The only benefit was to see I.R. treaties with the Grey still stand firm, and the I.R. has guarantees of their aid against the E-strain.
Any sign of additional fleet moons of the E-strain must be tracked down and destroyed with impunity.

This thread is for the moon of Galilie discussion.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Battle of the Moon of Galilie And the Grey Empty Re: The Battle of the Moon of Galilie And the Grey

Post  Palomedes Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:24 am

Sector General Palomedes stared at his assembled collegues with disdain.
"Both our sectors are in dangers, the Polar Expanse is already a third overwhelmed by the E-strain. And they are spreading into the area on the edge of Bootes. If one Hive is already making Bloom Ships enmass, we have a problem. They will overwhelm primary defenses, forcing us to rely on secondary defenses which will hurt our own colonies.

I do not trust most aliens, but the Grey's work on the Moon of Galilie has helped us. And whomever cracked our system, at least showed us two dangers we were unaware of!"

Palomedes sits back down, and drinks a cup of water to calm his nerves.

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Battle of the Moon of Galilie And the Grey Left_bar_bleue150/150The Battle of the Moon of Galilie And the Grey Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

The Battle of the Moon of Galilie And the Grey Empty Re: The Battle of the Moon of Galilie And the Grey

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:05 pm

As much as I really, really want to move against the Demonic E Strain, the Unity has now begun to unleash bio weapons upon Kyrpos which is not only resistant to fire but direct exposure causes it to trigger violently. I have already lost millions to the weapon, so until a solution is found I will not be able to help you with most tasks.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Battle of the Moon of Galilie And the Grey Left_bar_bleue120/120The Battle of the Moon of Galilie And the Grey Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down