Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten

4 posters

Go down

Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten Empty Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:39 am

All TRILAT Players involved with Battle for the forgotten can choose one of 2 rewards,

1- TRILAT Viral Tank, raises planetary defense on one planet to Elite
or

2- Walled Production Centers, this will raise one planet's Industry by 25% up to and beyond 100%. One planet upgraded only.

Post your choice here.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten Empty Re: Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten

Post  GeneralGarminFe Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:08 am

It is unclear to me if I get a reward. I saw nothing of what I posted in the event thread.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten Left_bar_bleue120/120Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten Empty Re: Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:24 am

GeneralGarminFe wrote:It is unclear to me if I get a reward. I saw nothing of what I posted in the event thread.

A fair question.
Once in a while, an action of a player will have more reaching consequences than expected. For example during beta test, Unity Prime sent the Purifier on a side mission. This lead to a branching adventure, and a new event. That is this case.

Next GT week Garmin Fe will be one side of a VS. Mission in the heart of the field of battle, still surrounded by the Hearts of the Forgotten. With only the team he brought in with him.
So the short answer is yes pick a reward, and good man for asking first!

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:32 am

We will happily set up additional WPC's on Prime's Planet 1, the homeworld.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten Left_bar_bleue120/120Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainAxis Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:01 pm

I will take a WPC for Planet 1, can never have enough industry. I must name that rock one of these days. Hmmmm

CaptainAxis
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten Left_bar_bleue100/100Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:52 am

Walled Production Center (WPC) for Maxa Provo 9. They will focus on building the railway system, space port, educational centers, and mining supplies on top of there usual humanitarian goods.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:02 am

A change of plans, we wish for the WPC's to be installed on Sentinel.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down