Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is our greatest foe?

+2
CaptainAxis
AdmiralLayneYr
6 posters

Go down

Who is the TRILAT's Greatest Foe

Who is our greatest foe? I_vote_lcap0%Who is our greatest foe? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is our greatest foe? I_vote_lcap86%Who is our greatest foe? I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Who is our greatest foe? I_vote_lcap0%Who is our greatest foe? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is our greatest foe? I_vote_lcap14%Who is our greatest foe? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Who is our greatest foe? Empty Who is our greatest foe?

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:07 am

With her long flowing hair tied into a fierce braid spiked with Khaz'gha thorns, Layne Yr paced the War-room looking at her fellow Kasanthians and the other faction members who watched via Unity Probe. She reached out to signal to the Nightmare slave who held up the map, and struck it on the head with her riding crop. It straightened up, pulled the map taut, and The Grand Admiral pointed out the many enemies whose space abutted the star systems. She spoke firmly:

We face many dangers. Between the zealots who want to kill us for using the only truly free form of labor, nightmare slaves, and the Da'uhnb terrorists assassinating those of our citizenry who are demonic in nature, we are beset by danger. But we shouldn't fear, now we should push harder. Destroy those Free Systems pirates that dare to prowl in TRILAT controlled space!
I know some feel we've gained enough, certainly more territory than our masters back on Refuge ever could have hoped. Has it even been two years? And we have many planets whose populace proudly raise our flag!
Who is our greatest threat? Who is the foe who will destroy us?
I say it is ourselves. We must not rest on our laurels. We must drive forward, smashing through all the fluffy forest creatures in our way.
So we do we take on first. Who do we destroy to show as an example to our enemies?

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Who is our greatest foe? Left_bar_bleue100/100Who is our greatest foe? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Who is our greatest foe? Empty The IR

Post  CaptainAxis Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:00 am

I must say that our greates enamy is the IR. We, our Trilate allies, Ft. Lendal, the EEF, the free systems and the pirates should all be consintrating our efforts on them. Lets face it, those clone happy Quall lackeys controll 99% of the Galaxy. We, and the other players in this game have been squabling over the other 1%. Instead of doing the same thing we have been, we should all be trying to weaken the IR. While I do realize completly deffeating them is unlikely, a larger dent or even chunk taken out of it should be possable. Also, even if expance into the IR is not feezable, they do posses a force far greater then the other factions with unlimited resorces. I feel we've been luckey so far that they have turned a blind eye to the events of the last year. Preperations must be made incase they decide to end this game.

CaptainAxis
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Who is our greatest foe? Left_bar_bleue100/100Who is our greatest foe? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Who is our greatest foe? Empty Re: Who is our greatest foe?

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:53 am

The Iron Republic is a great threat but what does the rest of the TRILAT think?

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:47 pm

The Quall N'Drone are the real threat. The Iron Republic are their pawns, and like most pawns, they can be turned on their allies.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Who is our greatest foe? Left_bar_bleue120/120Who is our greatest foe? Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  ViggoTheKasanthian Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:33 pm

I would have to agree with my K'iou brethren. The Quall are our greatest threat especially since they can turn our own forces against us and gain insight into our plans. I am thinking we might be able to do something similar and use the dead of the Quall against their own hives. And if we can manage a coup such as that we might be able to turn the Quall against their IR allies, killing two birds with one stone.
I love the idea of everyone elses part of space being in total chaos Twisted Evil
ViggoTheKasanthian
ViggoTheKasanthian

Location : Questing on Refuge, while trying to dodge and stay alive

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:45 am

We are pleased to see consensus.

Attacking the Quall has multiple advantages for us considering the current tactical paradigm.

First, they are a multi-planar threat of huge proportion. A worthy fight if ever there was.

Second, the Unity theorizes that war against this opponent will not feed Warmonger, if appropriate steps are taken. As extra-planar beings they do not have souls in the traditional sense. Further, engagements with them will largely take place beyond this plane. We will perform further research along this line.

Third, they are a potential source of bio-diversity. The Quall consume and store the memories of their hosts. We are capable of harvesting these memories, and of reconstructing civilizations taken by the Quall. You can imagine what a windfall this would be for the Trilat. Who knows what technology and history we might uncover, kept safe in the heads of Quall.

Lastly, this would give us an opportunity to work with the EEF for a time, and would give the Unity extra research direction capacity for high tier Final Solutions.

Speaking of which, The Unity already skirmishes with the Quall on the isle of Dead Quall. We will use this as an opportunity to test their threat generation capacity, and welcome you to the testing ground.

UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Who is our greatest foe? Left_bar_bleue120/120Who is our greatest foe? Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Prime that is truly a ingenious plan. Could it really work? Do you really think we could recreate eldrich species consumed by the Quall?

Imagine the Sylvan, the Sephir and others restored to life and owing their existence to the TRILAT.

We must discover if this is possible and the TRILAT must exploit it.

Unity Prime in thanks for this great plan I am sending you a cape of finest Doomwyrm scale, may it keep your new fleshy body warm.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Who is our greatest foe? Empty <AUTOMATED TRANSMISSION>

Post  TheIllusiveM.D. Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:19 am

[TRANSMISSION INITIALIZED]

Insofar as they are aesthetically repugnant and devastating to any long-term plans of our own, the Quall must take precedence.

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]
TheIllusiveM.D.
TheIllusiveM.D.

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down