Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creation of Sentinel

2 posters

Go down

The Creation of Sentinel  Empty The Creation of Sentinel

Post  UnityPrime Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:03 am

My dear business partners, I ask that you not be too alarmed by my incoming Prophets. I have converted the moon on Durzi Prime into the station known as "Sentinel". Would that I could ask first, but this week has given me precious little time. I will soon be entering a battle-space which will make communication impossible.

The Temporal Wormhole holds some of the greatest threats to this galaxy. Elements can enter it to destroy all life, and there are armies waiting beyond the gate which seek to annihilate all life. I hope that Sentinel will be your first line of defense.

I offer you an invitation. Sentinel is not meant to be a sword hanging over your heads. Instead, I hope this station may facilitate trade between our interests. Further, I hope it may offer you protection, and manufacturing capacity. If you would accept it, I invite you to house forces within Sentinel. If I am overtaken by insanity and I decide to slaughter your people from my moon base while twirling my mustache, you could easily stop me.

Once again, I wish I did not have to move so quickly, and I hope we can leverage this safety measure to our mutual advantage.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Creation of Sentinel  Left_bar_bleue120/120The Creation of Sentinel  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

The Creation of Sentinel  Empty Re: The Creation of Sentinel

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 am

I cannot speak for all members of the Druzi CAB, but I welcome your efforts on Druzi II and the trade the sentinel brings. I agree the temporal wormhole is an entity that needs further study and certainly to be safe guarded. Unfortunately at this time all Druzi security forces are required to keep order and assist in the rebuilding of Fire Dome City. After that however I will advise P-Gov Irene Diolo to work out some sort of training rotation so that her security forces are familiarized with yours and can work in partnership of this strategic location.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Creation of Sentinel  Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of Sentinel  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:21 am

Childeen Blackheart,

We appreciate your reply, and understand your concerns. I would offer to send assistance in your reconstruction efforts, but there is some tension which I would not exacerbate. I assume you have the situation well in hand, but if you are in need of raw materials, food, medicine, or other essentials please don't hesitate to let us know.

Additionally, we would like to have some sort of emergency contact link with you. If the temporal wormhole DOES open and all sorts of nasties come through, we would prefer to give the civilians ample time to evacuate.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Creation of Sentinel  Left_bar_bleue120/120The Creation of Sentinel  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down