Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission

3 posters

Go down

Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Empty Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:26 am

Leaders of the S.U.A.R.M.

I know you have access to the N.E.S.A. Missiles. I wish to purchase your production efforts on my behalf. I will be securing a planet soon that needs some additional structures built. These structures must be free from both Unity and Angel of Desolation influence, and so I have sought out your production services.
As long as you can build me five factories capable of assembling basic robotic chassis I will pay you a fair wage for this work. Name your price so we can do a bit of honest haggling.

Grand Admiral Layne Yr of the Kasanthian Federation

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Left_bar_bleue100/100Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Empty Re: Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:58 am

Good thing I wasn't holding my breath

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Left_bar_bleue100/100Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 am

Admiral,

My deepest apologies for the slow response, my brother and I have been sidetracked with other matters. However I will remind him of your proposal and promise you a response either yea or nay by the end of the week.

Lady Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Left_bar_bleue125/125Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Wed May 04, 2011 2:51 am

Your "brother" does not share your courtesy.

I have waited long enough for his time. I had hoped the almighty Ghaz might bring us together in a way, but alas it is not meant to be.

Between you and I Lil'aye'ahn, girl to girl, I had really wanted your brothers N.E.S.A missiles to build me a base free of all other influences. I rely far too much on Unity WPCs, and a robotic workforce of my own would have cured that problem.

Now I will instead have to ask the Unity to build it which means they will be aware of all testing I do there. Too bad considering they will surely use my designs against Fort Lendill and the S.U.A.R.M.

Tell your brother I will not lightly forget him snubbing me here.

You can call me Layne, but to your brother and all others I am

Grand Admiral Layne Yr

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Wed May 04, 2011 6:30 am

Admiral Lane Yr

Forgive my lack or response to your request.
As you have said the almighty Ghaz is an important motivational factor, however due to afew problems here and there as well as side projects I have had very time to contemplate order forms and requests for my citizens to perform manual labor. However part of the reason why I have put your request at the bottom of my inbox is because I have a bit of a grudge against Kassanthians, namely your people tried to steal from me in the past! So I hope you will understand why I have not jumped up from my chair immediately to get back to you. I've had blueprints to go over, requests from my own planets to go through, and my own pet projects have needed very special attention.

Do you know how hard it is for the genetics of countless plant and animal species to mesh?!

But I am not here to spout off about my problems. I'm here to talk with you about what you want. So tell me Admiral, what exactly is it that you want from me? And let us not mince words here I'll be honest if you will.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Left_bar_bleue80/100Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Fri May 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Mor'aye'ahn,

Yes I did attempt to steal a N.E.S.A. missile production facility. I would have succeeded if not for my own subordinates.

You were also firmly serving Cha'ain Moghreson at the time. The Moghreson Brothers have destroyed a few important Kasanthian outposts and killed many of my people especially if you go back to the Border Wars of Refuge, so you were my enemy at the time.

Now that your Dear Leader Cha'ain is no longer in charge of the S.U.A.R.M. I thought we could move forward.

I will pay you 500,000 ghaz for you to use your N.E.S.A. and other means to build me facilities on a planet owned by me. These Facilities would have only one purpose, building Robot Bodies.
I don't need A.I.s SUARM or otherwise, just five facilities that can build the bodies that is free of Unity and Angels of Desolation influence.

I could have begun Months ago but then my research would be reviewed by the Unity.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Sun May 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Admiral Yr

Please understand that I am a very reasonable man. However no matter where I have been stationed or who I worked for does not change the fact that you tried to steal one of my most advanced and quite possibly most dangerous technology that has come out of my research and development labs. It is because of this, my continued alliance to Fort Lendill, and warnings from the Temporal Empire itself that I must respectfully decline this business contract.

Whats more even if I wanted to I couldn't help you in this project for the reason that because of your attempt at theft it has been ruled that N.E.S.A. missiles are too dangerous to be kept in mass production or storage. There are only a finite number in the universe at this stage and I have barely half that number. Whats more yes I know I could make more... but with everyone and their brother wanting something from me these days and with so many NO's I hand out on a regular basis due to conflicts of politics and procedure I do not want one more bulls-eye affixed to mine or any other ship hailing from S.U.A.R.M. territories.

We all have our little challenges to overcome Admiral Yr, and I am sure that with determination that building a facility with the unity being unawares will be much more easily accomplished if you stop thinking about things you wish you had and concentrate on the things you have currently.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Left_bar_bleue80/100Hiring S.U.A.R.M. For a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Sun May 08, 2011 8:24 pm

you are not a man, you are a rogue Kias,

Thank you once again for wasting my time. Let us see how your fleets have grown since my last visit.

Admiral Yr

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down